Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

So am I the only one flipping past the chat just to look at the pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Charlie Laine. Sooo cute.
    Like cute women, my misus is very cute :)

576px-Charlie_Laine_at_AVN_Awards_2011_2_%28crop%29.jpg

188616_1.jpg

Looks like a bratz doll, GTF!!

3b758f31f61b08ab2bc5e7565023c245--angelina-jolie-pitt-clean-makeup.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

Christina scabbia from lacuna coil

• Advertisement

Mentioned? Can't remember!

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.fansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F277%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F04%2FJessica-Biel-Wallpapers-2010-2-1024x819.jpg&f=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Looks like a bratz doll, GTF!!

Cant see any similarity to a bratz doll myself at all. WTF ha.

Think shes hotter than Jessica Biel Timberlake you posted. Shes tainted. Married to that helium voiced simpleton Justin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

here face is the most photoshopped ive ever seen.

theres alot of overrated woman out there, but she tops the lot. very very average and nothing attractive about her at all.

h605BD937

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Jane Fonda

Then
    61dc360e87d4baf5083aa37d104b9efd--henry-fonda-jane-fonda.jpg

and now
    Our-Souls-At-Night-Movie-Photo-Redford-Fonda.jpg

she's 79 btw ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The first Bond girl Ursula Andress

• Advertisement

Cant see any similarity to a bratz doll myself at all. WTF ha.

Think shes hotter than Jessica Biel Timberlake you posted. Shes tainted. Married to that helium voiced simpleton Justin.

HAHAH, Tainted okay! Just Jessica Biel I posted there is no one else in the photo!

429317.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭TotalReality

Alycia Debnam-Carey

A_139.jpg?format=750w

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

my post about my college lecturer seems to have disappeared

HAHAH, Tainted okay! Just Jessica Biel I posted there is no one else in the photo!

429317.jpg

If you are gonna do a stupid comparison like that at least pick a white doll!. Anyway you could do a comparison like that with any woman on Earth. Preferably though if the doll has the same skin colour LOL.
    Never said anyone else in the photo.
    Still Charlie or think her real name Tiffany is way more attractive than Jessica Biel Timberlake. Shes bang average!.

If you are gonna do a stupid comparison like that at least pick a white doll!. Anyway you could do a comparison like that with any woman on Earth. Preferably though if the doll has the same skin colour LOL.
    Never said anyone else in the photo.
    Still Charlie or think her real name Tiffany is way more attractive than Jessica Biel Timberlake. Shes bang average!.

That'll tell ya how blind you are. That is a "white doll". LOL Tiffany really who would have guessed.

Any women on Earth you say please I'd love to see that!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Why are ye arguing as if these women are yere other halves?

anna080 wrote: »

:D

You're nearly as blind as the other fella. Only one person on the defensive there!

That'll tell ya how blind you are. That is a "white doll". LOL Tiffany really who would have guessed.

Any women on Earth you say please I'd love to see that!

White with a black tan eh.

Cant be arsed doing camparisons of women to dolls.

Still Jessica Biel is average these days. Nose looks funky lately after the tons of coke thats gone up it.

• Advertisement

Mary Elizabeth Winstead has a certain something. I'd make her tea and toast after the disco.

White with a black tan eh.

Cant be arsed doing camparisons of women to dolls.

Still Jessica Biel is average these days. Nose looks funky lately after the tons of coke thats gone up it.

Whatever... Kid.

Law of attraction. One day all my picks be mine. Especially now Hef is gone I can have a hareem instead of him!. Ha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Wibbs wrote: »
    Personally I'm not such a fan of the conventionally "perfect beauty" type, especially if the weight of Max Factor is threatening to equal their bodyweight. It feels I dunno a bit sterile, all pushed up and flattened down? I prefer the natural look, y'know human :D

The kinda kooky French actress type, all stylishly scruffy. Very few can pull that off and vanishingly few can do both glamour puss and stylishly scruffy. Marion Cotillard can, Eva Green another, Gina Gershon can too. Though I'd give every free pass under the sun to Monica Bellucci who would be a glamour puss, as would Sophia Loren and Sophia is kinda odd looking too. Grace Kelly was glamour in a big way, but you could imagine her in jeans helping you balance the carbs on your '64 Ferrari 250 Lusso(Lauren Bacall the same). Jennifer Anniston would be someone who shouldn't "work" in the beauty stakes, but bloody hell...(massively underrated actress too).

Jane Fonda in her prime revved my engine when I was a kid when she showed up in Saturday afternoon matinees on BBC2 :) Her, Jaclyn Smith from Charlie's Angels and oddly a French singer by the name of Francoise Hardy* were my first crushes as a ten year old. I didn't know what I'd be doing with them, but I wanted to do something. Mainly hang out and be mesmerised. Hold hands maybe. :D

*On holiday in France with my folks in about '77 there was a TV in the room of the hotel and if you've ever watched French TV, especially back then, not a lot would interest anyone, never mind a kid and in black and white, but then they showed music videos of various singers and she popped up and I was transfixed. And they had the same show on the next day at the same time and her again and I was all "wow". Turned out it was a nostalgia show and the video/film was from ten years previously. A while back I stumbled upon it on Youtube and the memories came back.

Who are all of these people you are writing about?:confused:

Autochange wrote: »
    Who are all of these people you are writing about?:confused:

Google them.
    Then ogle them.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

branie2 wrote: »
    The first Bond girl Ursula Andress

Ursula Andress, the quintessential Bond girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Ursula Andress, the quintessential Bond girl.

Bond: I promise I won't steal your shells.

Andress: I promise you, you won't either...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Google them. Then ogle them.

Google them
    Go ogle them
    Mind = blown

rawn wrote: »
    Google them
    Go ogle them
    Mind = blown

Damn you.
    Always someone smarter.:)