Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Charlie19 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

She has a gammy chin and mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 9,780 ✭✭✭buried

Phoebe Cates

UzJkdDwt.jpg

Real uppity barmaid. No craic at all at all. Too fond of taking photos too

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

buried wrote: »
    Real uppity barmaid. No craic at all at all. Too fond of taking photos too

Well if your dad had gotten dressed up in a Santa suit on Christmas Eve, climbed down the chimney and slipped and broke his neck, you'd have issues too you know.

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Seen fast times at ridgemount high?

ibfIgmeLMGaPw4.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Really?
    Now tastes differ of course and fair enough, but good God man... 429929.gif

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭munster87

Emmy Rossum

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Phoebe Cates

UzJkdDwt.jpg

Maybe I've had too many wines but she looks like Gerry Ryan in this pic

anna080 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭munster87

Shouldn't have pressed play on full volume with so many people around me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

anna080 wrote: »

And here's the lovely Geri Ryan in her yogs:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Charlie19 wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    Bloody hell, I'd be a barely functioning blob of protoplasm if she threw me such a set of faces. Well more than usual anyway, it that were possible. I love her nose. I'm weird. There you have it.

Though one thing that throws me off the majority of the current "sex symbols" is not their looks, but how they come across in interview, especially when they are forced to go off the very well practiced this is my persona for interview mode. So many are scarily dense, ignorant of anything beyond their narrow remit, parroting the "current cultural/company line" some you'd wonder how they chew gum and walk at the same time, some you'd wonder how they're avoiding psychiatric intervention. Not so much Ms Johansson, she usually comes across as a bit awkward in interview, which is often a good thing. She may not have bothered building a slick persona. Someone like Jennifer Lawrence comes across as sparky enough in interviews, so long as they stay on script, beyond that... *tumbleweed* and you can hear the few gears at her disposal really turning hard. Katy Perry? [insert Homer Simpson dribbling here]. I'm not asking for Socrates in a skirt here, but bloody hell... :eek:

When you see old interviews with I dunno, Sofia Loren, or Lauren Bacall, or Jane Fonda, or Raquel Welch or a host of others pre Polished Scientific PR, you are listening to fully formed and informed people, with personalities and personalities that vary depending on the day and mood, for bad and good. People, women.

Might be a sign of the times mind you; dumb it down, keep it simple, stay on script, don't upset the tills with anything too off piste.

Of the current crop for me anyway, someone like Kirsten Steward is more old style. Completely and wonderfully fcuking daft and raw to a fault at times, but owns this and isn't afraid to own it either and she has the acting and "star" chops too. And it comes across as her, what she thinks and feels, rather than some sort of "protest" or PR, or whatever. Plus IMHO anyway she's not exactly a struggle to look at either.

Kristen-robert-pattinson-and-kristen-stewart-32836744-335-500.jpg

I also dig the Feck it shave it all off Tennis Ball do too.

shopper_1-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqBDuaMiFNA8ZPHjNYbXJ8UI7vDd3CKTkRfa9Sj8RYTFY.jpg

That took stones right there. Yeah it may have been for a role blah blah, but few enough would have gone there as it would have been a bit "risky" career wise. You just know she'd drive you bloody mad at times, but she'd drive you and you'd drive her.

To be fair and Caveat here; all of my full on "big love" relationships have for some reason been with Bi women(inc one otherwise Gay lass, before and since. I'm quite sure I was instrumental in her deciding her instinct was the right one :D) so maybe that's informing my take. YMMV. :) Though I dunno, give me a woman over a dolly bird every bloody time. Bonus points if said woman looks like Cindy Crawford in her prime. I am a bloke FFS :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Like a feedbag...

giphy_s.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Ally Dick wrote: »

hqdefault.jpg

Futurama fans will get the joke... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Alice Eve:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Late in lads but it's hard to beat Gwen Steffani

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Wibbs, do you wear a fedora by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭donegal_man

NZ Green Party MP Golriz Ghahraman
    s15r330 wrote: »
    Fcuk no

Well now, that's just plain rude

rawn wrote: »
    Wibbs, do you wear a fedora by any chance?
    Jesus, the horror. No.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Viki Odintcova, Russian superbabe.... check out her instagram..

12107687_1501607343490055_1422260257_n.jpg

tAQ0zgE.jpg

242553eaf1ac5c9cdcdc247ab3f67346.jpg

Viki-Odintcova.31.48.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭blade1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Got there in the end! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Halle Berry @51.

Halle_Berry_2.jpg

Halle_Berry.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

bazz26 wrote: »
    Alice Eve:

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you know the allowed that scene of her in her skimpies but rejected one with Benedict Cumberbatch in the shower???

Miserable eejits!

Viki Odintcova, Russian superbabe.... check out her instagram..

12107687_1501607343490055_1422260257_n.jpg

tAQ0zgE.jpg

242553eaf1ac5c9cdcdc247ab3f67346.jpg

Viki-Odintcova.31.48.png

Why would a woman with a body like that destroy it with those absolutely ****ing ridiculous tattoos.....

Why would a woman with a body like that destroy it with those absolutely ****ing ridiculous tattoos.....

Her body her choice.
    I like women with tattoos.
    I also like women without tattoos.

blade1 wrote: »
    Her body her choice.
    I like women with tattoos.
    I also like women without tattoos.

Absolutely.

I just think her tattoos look ridiculous.

Absolutely.

I just think her tattoos look ridiculous.

I'll pass on your feedback:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

blade1 wrote: »
    I'll pass on your feedback:D

Break it to her gently, she's bound to be devastated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I don't really get the idea that some men don't like women with tattoos, end of story. I guess it's a personal taste thing but I find it odd. Surely it depends on the woman and what she looks like and what the tattoos look like. My missus has four and she is sexy as fcuk. I have one myself and I like how it looks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

I don't really get the idea that some men don't like women with tattoos, end of story. I guess it's a personal taste thing but I find it odd. Surely it depends on the woman and what she looks like and what the tattoos look like. My missus has four and she is sexy as fcuk. I have one myself and I like how it looks.

I have 12! I like em!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Thought Keri Russell was a beauty from way back when first seen her in the video for Bon Jovi's Always.

Combination off that hair and those eyes..... total babe.

cr1.jpg

cr22.jpg

cr2.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr5.jpg

cr6.jpg

cr8.jpg

cr7.jpg

cr9.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement