Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

^^^^

I am such a sucker for curls on women and men!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I don't really get the idea that some men don't like women with tattoos, end of story. I guess it's a personal taste thing but I find it odd. Surely it depends on the woman and what she looks like and what the tattoos look like. My missus has four and she is sexy as fcuk. I have one myself and I like how it looks.
    Personal taste like you say. You have tattoos yourself so naturally would find it appealing on another, or at least not a turn off. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker, but I personally don't like them and wouldn't get one myself. Covered in tattoos would be close enough to a deal breaker TBH. Then it starts to look tacky for me. In my opinion.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Wibbs wrote: »
    I don't really get the idea that some men don't like women with tattoos, end of story. I guess it's a personal taste thing but I find it odd. Surely it depends on the woman and what she looks like and what the tattoos look like. My missus has four and she is sexy as fcuk. I have one myself and I like how it looks.
    Personal taste like you say. You have tattoos yourself so naturally would find it appealing on another, or at least not a turn off. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker, but I personally don't like them and wouldn't get one myself. Covered in tattoos would be close enough to a deal breaker TBH. Then it starts to look tacky for me. In my opinion.

One decent sleeve on a shirtless handsome man and I'm a puddle of goo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Wibbs wrote: »

Yeah I understand where you are coming from in the sense that you wouldn't like covered in tattoos. For me it is the style of the tattoos and where they are and what they are of that would determine my opinion. However I would never just come out and say "tattoos are a deal breaker, full stop" as that is just a bit black and white. I just think it depends on more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Less words, more birds.

Doutzen-Kroes-Face-8-hispotion.com_-492x560.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Thought Keri Russell was a beauty from way back when first seen her in the video for Bon Jovi's Always.

Combination off that hair and those eyes..... total babe.

She reminds me of a girlfriend I had as a teenager, especially pic three. But Keri wasn't as good looking! She was also highly intelligent. She moved away... *sigh* And yes, the curls, natural. Have I said *sigh* already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Omackeral wrote: »
    Less words, more birds.

Doutzen-Kroes-Face-8-hispotion.com_-492x560.jpg

Yeh thread is getting derailed by sh1tetalk, if people want to talk about their likes and dislikes of the opposite sex then start a new thread!

s15r330 wrote: »
    Yeh thread is getting derailed by sh1tetalk, if people want to talk about their likes and dislikes of the opposite sex then start a new thread!

https://www.google.ie/search?q=beautiful+women&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii672vt-HWAhVSY1AKHWUeCQcQ_AUICigB&biw=1360&bih=659

Knock yourself out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Erik Shin wrote: »
    More accurate :D

Hey, could I have set it up more easily for you, eh, eh eh? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Hey, could I have set it up more easily for you, eh, eh eh? :)

In fairness you left it on a tee for him

Eva Mendes
    JLo
    Beyonce
    Scarlett Johansson

Im normally dead set against cheating but if i'm ever married to someone else and Scarlett proposes that we have a clandestine affair then there is no way im going to be able to say no there. Ill have me zipper undone and her mounted on the table before i can even mentally process the ramifications of my actions :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Scarlett was actually in a rural pub in Galway last New Year's Eve! My uncle and his friends met her. They kept calling her Charlotte :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭nigel_wilson

A very beautiful woman, Camilla Arfwedson. She's just 5'7, two inches taller than me :D. Would love to explore her in my bed.

Camilla+Arfwedson+Inside+Soap+Awards+Yh_TF7ThEful.jpg

3df90559b407378c64081918929798d8.jpg

77d7e80e96eeb307be72482efaeb8f00.jpg

6a10780781c975d2079d32b1132d3398.jpg

Camilla+Arfwedson+Inside+Soap+Awards+Red+Carpet+pM5aPpSjbvJl.jpg

anna080 wrote: »
    Scarlett was actually in a rural pub in Galway last New Year's Eve! My uncle and his friends met her. They kept calling her Charlotte :pac:

She must have got her counties mixed up....South Tipp is where the action was that night...ohhhh yeaahhh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

anna080 wrote: »

What part of Galway was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

This one is a bit weird due to her age (wiki tells me she's 19) so read this in the voice of your favourite aunt Edna to make it sound less creepy.

Loving Aunt Edna: "Remember Steve Irwin's daughter? Hasn't she grown up swell well."

Bernie: "Oh she's beushiful Edna. Such a shame he took a stinger up the blinger."

Loving Aunt Edna: "I'd giver her one."

Bernie: "What?"

Loving Aunt Edna: "What?"

2D216B7F00000578-0-image-m-15_1444604966313.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

What part of Galway was it?

Caherlistrane

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Why would a woman with a body like that destroy it with those absolutely ****ing ridiculous tattoos.....

I think a better question is why she would risk her life doing a ridiculous stunt like this.

xRFmDEt.jpg

RfPaz0n.png

• Advertisement

I think a better question is why she would risk her life doing a ridiculous stunt like this.

xRFmDEt.jpg

RfPaz0n.png

I'd imagine it's not real.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I'd imagine it's not real.

Ohh its real alright. Check out the video on Youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Why would a woman with a body like that destroy it with those absolutely ****ing ridiculous tattoos.....

Didn't notice the tats!

Eyes firmly fixed in one ....er two places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Ohh its real alright. Check out the video on Youtube.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/stunning-russian-model-slammed-death-9824242

Fair fcuks to her all the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Wes Palmer Lee

She's got balls that one..........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

She should be in the Beautiful Men thread so :P

Seriously though, there's a fine line between courage and stupidity and she sure as hell is blurring it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Seriously though, there's a fine line between courage and stupidity and she sure as hell is blurring it there.

Ah leave her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Well, he is too actually. Topic for another thread perhaps.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

miedo.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,534 ✭✭✭brevity

Winona Ryder
    winona-ryder-4.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement