Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

bazz26 wrote: »
    Something very sexy about Holly:
    A sense of humour is very very sexy.

a scientific study has proven it's the equivalent of a girl going up 2 cup sizes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Plasterers radio comes to mind. Whatever happened to Slydice forum on boards? Ah the good aul days.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A sense of humour is very very sexy.

a scientific study has proven it's the equivalent of a girl going up 2 cup sizes :pac:

I'd agree with you. From watching here on the likes of Celebrity Juice I'd say she would be great craic on a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Wibbs wrote: »
    Lost eh? More a Tania Raymond fan myself.

Tania-Raymonde-Bio-Smartasses-Magazine-000.png

4th+Annual+Indie+Producer+Awards+Gala+Arrivals+QKygBDb5y5Mx.jpg

Never hear of a comb that one,?. Like someone who slept in a ditch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

After watching The Punisher I have to say Amber Rose Revah is a gorgeous woman

2eee285d4864ce002d293be526fcf47d.jpg

latest?cb=20130425225942

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

bazz26 wrote: »
    Something very sexy about Holly:
    Aye, she's very pretty and cute and comes with a sense of humour and looks adorable without makeup too. Which quite a few lauded beauties do not.
    Never hear of a comb that one,?. Like someone who slept in a ditch.
    TBH SP I much prefer that tousled "natural" look to the primped and preened, inch thick makeup, hair extensions and contouring by max factor, Spanx and hooker heels look of a few on the thread. Tastes differ mind you.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/radiant-andrea-corr-shows-ageless-11239781

Here you go, have a peek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Wibbs wrote: »

TBH SP I much prefer that tousled "natural" look to the primped and preened, inch thick makeup, hair extensions and contouring by max factor, Spanx and hooker heels look of a few on the thread. Tastes differ mind you.

here you go, rub one out for yourself!*

ec6db6926b29e164686708ee641c940c104172d7_shutterstock_520948720-2.jpg

still not over you impugning the Kate.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

jonnycivic wrote: »

Still 10/10.

You can actually see her too which is nice; not covered up with painters mate like most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

I always thought Enya a stunningly beautiful woman. Very serious though

MI0001391441.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Oldtree wrote: »
    I always thought Enya a stunningly beautiful woman. Very serious though

Very elusive too. They did well to get that picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Just discovered this thread, will be pole voting home after reading ten pages

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

This young lady should help you if you need pole vaulting tips.

0dG.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I think pole voting is more to do with the "Are we heading for an election" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I think pole voting is more to do with the "Are we heading for an election" thread.

Surely the "Are we heading for an erection" thread?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

BattleCorp wrote: »
    This young lady should help you if you need pole vaulting tips.

0dG.jpg

I'd give her more than a tip ;) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sometimes I think I should have been a boy so I could make dirty boy jokes and play with my willy all day. Then again, it is pretty nice to have boobies too :D

Sometimes I think I should have been a boy so I could make dirty boy jokes and play with my willy all day. Then again, it is pretty nice to have boobies too :D

Unfortunately I've a willie and boobies. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Hate to see you miss out, you can play with my willy all day!

• Advertisement

You can make all the dirty boy jokes you like, I can lend you my willy to play with cos Im bored with it now but can I borrow your boobies for a few days? :pac:

You can make all the dirty boy jokes you like, I can lend you my willy to play with cos Im bored with it now but can I borrow your boobies for a few days? :pac:

I think if you got to play with her boobies, you'd want your willy back fairly quickly. :D

I think if you got to play with her boobies, you'd want your willy back fairly quickly. :D

Ah no i wouldnt take it back straight away :P

Hate to see you miss out, you can play with my willy all day!

Ah aren't ye both very kind and generous with your willies, that's the Christmas spirit lads! I am willing to do a booby for willy swap for up to three days but please bring them back in the condition I gave them to ye in, right? :p

Ah aren't ye both very kind and generous with your willies, that's the Christmas spirit lads! I am willing to do a booby for willy swap for up to three days but please bring them back in the condition I gave them to ye in, right? :p

Well I can manage that I would say.... as long as my poor willy is left in okish condition :P

Well I can manage that I would say.... as long as my poor willy is left in okish condition :P

Ah no, I can't make any guarantees there :p

I remember when all this were fields pics

Although, I prefer her with curls.

Caitriona_Balfe_victoriassecret_filminspector.com_2.jpg

^^^^^^^
    Who is she?

^^^^^^^
    Who is she?

My future wife :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,637 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

^^^^^^^
    Who is she?
    My future wife :pac:

Is it just me or does she look somewhat uncomfortable in that picture?

There's no hint of a smile in that face.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement