Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Wibbs wrote: »
    Mr V, seriously look at her thigh and tell me that's her shape and there isn't a single area of where her skin meets the background that hasn't been tweaked. Look at the steel pole on the right and along its leading edge, you can see it goes wobbly near the area of her arm. The out of focus background is almost certainly a mask, the blur is just a little too consistent, too smooth for in camera(It's not just a wide aperture, it's also a longer focal length). Throwing a consistent smoothness over the background makes things much easier for the artist to bend the foreground subject. As for the heavily photoshopped image, yes it is and obviously so. The Brook pic is going for a "natural" vibe, but one could argue that the heavily photoshopped image model's original shape is less tweaked.

I dunno why there's resistance over that particular image. It is extremely difficult to find any such staged shot that isn't photoshopped. The majority of staged images on this thread have been and many, if not most beyond colour correction.

It's not as if she and any number of celebs don't tweak their photos, even "natural, candid" for snapchat/arsebook ones. EG.

kelly-swimsuit.png?strip=all&w=539

Observe if you will the planks in the decking under her left arm. All bendy like. Photo manipulation to give her more of a waist. Kinda daft because she already is about the best example of hourglass as one could find, but it seems it's never enough these days.

We see this so much and most of it is done by pros, so not noticeable unless you look twice and you've used such software and it becomes "normal" to us, but it's not reality.

Wow talk about over analysing. I never would have noticed the steel pole if you hadn't of pointed it out to me. Same with the plank of wood under her arm. These are really minor things. I'm not saying the photos haven't been tweaked, but c'mon, its nothing compared to the sort of airbrushing we've seen in other photos. You said the amount of photoshop in that pic is off the scale and obvious to boot but its not really, far from it, unless you're a pixel peeper.

Just to give another example of what is obvious.

vEdjnOB.jpg

Now I know there's better lighting in that shot but the photos of Kelly Brook are nothing in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,641 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lana Parrilla

She can go all Evil Queen on me.

B666kQZCMAElUFI.jpg
    Lana-Parrilla-Feet-2131447.jpg
    lana-parrilla-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Wow talk about over analysing. I never would have noticed the steel pole if you hadn't of pointed it out to me. Same with the plank of wood under her arm. These are really minor things. I'm not saying the photos haven't been tweaked, but c'mon, its nothing compared to the sort of airbrushing we've seen in other photos. You said the amount of photoshop in that pic is off the scale and obvious to boot but its not really, far from it, unless you're a pixel peeper.
    Was a photoshop wrangler in a previous life so things naturally stick out for me. My take is that so called "natural" shots that are tweaked are far more dishonest and misleading than obviously done for effect shots. You see obvious is obvious shots, but seem to have no issue with subtle hidden changes that are designed to be hidden and lead to a different image. The fact is in her pics Kelly Brooke has gone on The Adobe Diet™ and lost a few kilos and gained more waist. She didn't look like the photo and that IMHO is not minor. On a few levels. Never mind that Kelly Brook is a Class One Holy Relic of a Ride and has been through thick and thin as it were and of all people shouldn't have to buy into this, but does.

A return to normal programming... :D

Kelly Brook, being a ride. Earlier.

740full-kelly-brook.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Are those boobs real?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Are those boobs real?

Figments of your imagination

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

one for the older lads here.
    Kim Wilde.
    (anyone that hasn't heard of her, be careful googling. The 80s were a bit, well 80s
    Some of those old hairdos would be classed as a serious fire hazard today.
    Another 80's peach was Linda Lusardi
    7715d1f28006c87a20216e37f63bdfcf--dubai.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Figments of your imagination

Haha I meant unenhanced.
    Might buy myself a set of boobs .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Are those boobs real?

I'd be shocked if they were. Not there was probably anything wrong with what she was born with, but they nearly all seem to go for the fake knockers in the long run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Haha I meant unenhanced.
    Might but myself a set of boobs .
    Any more than a handful is a waste they say ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Are those boobs real?
    Apparently so. That's how nature made her.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

They say wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭chatticusfinch

9c0df3f83d62e531ce5e2112a6a953b9--jennifer-beals-jennifer-oneill.jpg

Jennifer Beals still looking fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

9c0df3f83d62e531ce5e2112a6a953b9--jennifer-beals-jennifer-oneill.jpg

Yes... Yes they do ...

When was that pic taken. She's almost 55. (born December 19, 1963)

Either she is incredibly well preserved or my compliments to her plastic surgeon.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,641 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Alana de la Garza

latest?cb=20141203234335
    71b220f0babd5b5d79d1332594740a02--beautiful-people-beautiful-women.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭chatticusfinch

BattleCorp wrote: »
    When was that pic taken. She's almost 55. (born December 19, 1963)

Either she is incredibly well preserved or my compliments to her plastic surgeon.

Jennifer-Beals:-Taken-Panel-at-TCA-Winter-Press-Tour-2017--09-662x988.jpg

2017 pic there. She's looking well regardless.

2017 pic there. She's looking well regardless.

Looking well is an understatement. She is an absolute cracker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Lirange

Are those boobs real?

I’ve never thought so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Reality TV star, Ashley James

ashley-james-at-prince-s-trust-celebrate-success-awards-in-london-03-15-2017_1.jpg

Ashley-James-Bikini-Candids-at-a-Pool-in-Marbella-06-June-2017.jpg

ashley-james-and-olivia-cox-in-bikinis-at-a-pool-in-marbella-10-17-2016_2.jpg

0000256d1-Ashley_James.jpg

Ashley-James-Sushisamba.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Some seriously savage over the shoulder boulder holders appearing on the thread now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

i like big tits

just sayin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

arayess wrote: »
    i like big tits

just sayin.

That's okay, because evolution has made it so. Recent Scientific studies (Nice work if you can get it) shows that human breasts are too large to serve just as a lactation device to feed babies and also serve to attract a mate (again, this required a scientific study?:pac:).

But, suppose it's good to get the official nod we're not all deviants. :)

Are those boobs real?

No, Photoshopped also :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Speaking of big boobs - Christina Hendricks:

christina-hendricks-esquire-wallpaper-1.jpg

091410_christina_hendricks_btn_544_xxxx.jpg?w=544

Christina-Hendricks-Boobs-7.jpg

That's okay, because evolution has made it so. Recent Scientific studies (Nice work if you can get it) shows that human breasts are too large to serve just as a lactation device to feed babies and also serve to attract a mate (again, this required a scientific study?:pac:).
    The fact that it was recent shows how much bullsh1t can be found among some "academics" of late. :D That's been realised for donkey's years, like over a century. Humans are alone among the great apes for women having fully inflated boobs all the time. In our genetic cousins that would be an absolute turn off, as it would mean to them that the female was breast feeding and because of that sub, even infertile. Our male ape rellies prefer flat droopy "empty" boobs, which are a turn off for us. So somewhere along the way we evolved boobs to be fuller all the time. Among other things like we lost the penis bone, obvious seasonal fertility, women got an hourglass figure and we go in for year round nookie(never mind the migrating clitoris. Yep). Likely to do with our growing brains and minds in kids that need far longer involvement from parents, so longer parental attachment to each other.

Hmmm, waaaay too much nerd there, so to bring it back, a blast from the past and one that illustrates all sorts... Ms Raquel Welch.

s-l300.jpg

c1e99d6d459f90706a9ffd53d1a80f64--rachel-welch-vintage-glamour.jpg

That's pre placcy boobs and photoshop era. :eek:
    No, Photoshopped also :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Hey, if you want to jack off to a cartoon, work away and my blessings to ya. My gift to you...

41965Ml5OkL._SY300_.jpg

Wibbs wrote: »

Moderate yourself there now Mr Wibbs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Jessica Chastain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement