Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swiss Arms Full Metal Shotgun with Extra Mag

• 23-09-2017 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭

This gun is in excellent condition, is 1 year old and has been skirmished with as a side weapon a handful of times. Selling because I no longer play Airsoft.

It is single shot, spring loaded, full metal shotgun and comes with two 30 round magazines. This gun is shooting around 0.8-0.85 joules. Very fun gun to use, especially in CQB, and it's weight and feel make it very realistic.

I am looking for €100 and I am not too keen on letting this go for much less as it is like brand new.

I am living in Kilkenny, but I am in Dublin every second weekend.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭kenny noscope

PRICE DROP €80

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hey Kenny, would u be interested in a trade for a G36k with a built in scope!?

Nerovad wrote: »
    Hey Kenny, would u be interested in a trade for a G36k with a built in scope!?

Hey, I don't play anymore so I'm not looking to swap, this gun is great crack though especially for the price. Had some of my favourite games using this

This is still available

• Advertisement
Advertisement