Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 7 - transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

PVA wrote: »
    Anyone else concerned about Lacazette gametime?

He's only played the full 90 once this season, and it's not like Arsenal are saving players for Europe...

Welbeck being out should ensure more minutes

One week punt for me... will change to Jesus after international break unless Lacazette goes ape **** with the goals..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Lots of people transferring in Kane.. next 6 games include 3 at Wembley, one of which is Liverpool and also Arsenal away, United away... 12.5 million of my budget?? No thanks..

Liverpool are terrible defensively,Arsenal Spurs games tend to be high scoring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,471 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

So my team sucks after my WC.
    I somehow managed to stay inside 300k thanks to my forward line last week.
    Completely awful defence, poor mid, mega strong forwards.

Help.

Obviously aguero needs to go but do I get lukaku and keep the rest the same or sell aguero and with the proceeds and a -8 upgrade a mid and a defender?

Advice please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Liverpool are terrible defensively,Arsenal Spurs games tend to be high scoring.

Fair points, but I say Kane averages less than 5 points over those 6 games..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    Two point Tom,
    brilliant!!

He shall known from this point on as TPT

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

And another acronym is born

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Mulling a WC here...

Any ideas on the mid term prospects of Holgate or Martina at Everton? or would i be better off putting in a Suttner / Dunk..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

And another acronym is born

I'll get the ball rolling in this one. Is RLC to TPT worth (another) 4 point hit? The other option is Brighton Stephens on my bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

thunderdog wrote: »
    I'll get the ball rolling in this one. Is RLC to TPT worth (another) 4 point hit? The other option is Brighton Stephens on my bench

Oh dear god, no!

Play Stephens, he will get you two points. A -4 for Carroll will never recoup itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Going to roll the dice a bit. With rumors that Aguero might not be out that long (2-4 weeks) I’m going for the short term transfer of Lacazette rather than Morata.

Whoever I bring in will be gone once Aguero is back, so I may as well take the player with the best fixture this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

thunderdog wrote: »

No way ! Play DSTEP

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Aguero, King and Mendy to Morata, Ramsey and Maguire for -8. I also have an injured RLC and Jones and a doubtful Vardy in my squad!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Is Ramsey going to start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Is Ramsey going to start?

Why wouldn't he? Nailed on I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

So my team sucks after my WC.
    I somehow managed to stay inside 300k thanks to my forward line last week.
    Completely awful defence, poor mid, mega strong forwards.

Help.

Obviously aguero needs to go but do I get lukaku and keep the rest the same or sell aguero and with the proceeds and a -8 upgrade a mid and a defender?

Advice please.

Vardy perhaps this week only, to free up cash.
    Chelsea, Arsenal and City look appealing to upgrade Doucoure and a defender in the weeks after.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Jones to Kolasinac worth a -4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

iroced wrote: »
    Jones to Kolasinac worth a -4?

Jones mentioned in some newspapers as travelling with squad...im starting him.
    Think on fantasyfix that kola was flagged but no source i have both but would leave as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

skippy15 wrote: »
    Jones mentioned in some newspapers as travelling with squad...im starting him.
    Think on fantasyfix that kola was flagged but no source i have both but would leave as is.

Yeah but Mourinho said he's out. Not that I trust him but still...
    https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/913798419155648512

As for Kola, Dinnery twitted he's available...
    https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/913828496337723392

- edit -
    Hum. Just saw I was very late to the party last night :pac:....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Lukaku in for Aguero, no hit. I have weak midfield and have just enough for David Silva for a hit but leave nothing ITB. I could buy Sané to leave me some money. Any advice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

I wouldn't be taking a hit to bring a City MF this week playing away to Chelsea. It could be a cagey enough affair with very little goals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

mectavba wrote: »
    I wouldn't be taking a hit to bring a City MF this week playing away to Chelsea. It could be a cagey enough affair with very little goals.

Good point. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

I can see this being an open, attacking game with a few goals. I've taken a hit to get a midfielder in this game in....but not a City one :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I would agree with this
    Would not be surprised at it being nil all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Anyone else concerned about Lacazette gametime?

He's only played the full 90 once this season, and it's not like Arsenal are saving players for Europe...

Welbeck being out should ensure more minutes

Not hugely.

It's annoying as it's less likely he's on if opposition are leaving gaps from chasing games late, but as long as he starts every week and scores regularly, I can't complain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm looking for inspiration here. I've two free transfers and need to make changes but I'm not sure what route I should go. All suggestions welcome.

I've 0.4 in the bank

My team is....

Foster, Elliott

Bavies, Jones, Maguire, Hegazi, Lowe

KDB, Eriksen, Mkhitaryan, Richarlison, Mooy

Lukaku, Morata, Okazaki

I'm willing to go as far as a 4 point hit for a good triple transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Already did Aguero to Lacazette. Anyone think it's worth a -4 to do Gross to Ramsey?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm looking for inspiration here. I've two free transfers and need to make changes but I'm not sure what route I should go. All suggestions welcome.

I've 0.4 in the bank

My team is....

Foster, Elliott

Bavies, Jones, Maguire, Hegazi, Lowe

KDB, Eriksen, Mkhitaryan, Richarlison, Mooy

Lukaku, Morata, Okazaki

I'm willing to go as far as a 4 point hit for a good triple transfer.

KDB out for Salah is the obvious one, and perhaps upgrade Mooy? Rest of team looks OK, Jones could even play today

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

For the last few weeks I had aguerio, lukaku, and Jesus as forwards. Then Thursday, I decided to sell Jesus, and bought morata.
    Now with ageuro out, I needed to replace him, and I was really torn between Jesus and Kane. I went for Kane, hope its the right decision.
    So now I have lukaku, morato and Kane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

km79 wrote: »
    I would agree with this
    Would not be surprised at it being nil all

Don't think I'd bring in a City or Chelsea defender for this one.

Advertisement