Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 7 - transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Reversal of last weeks transfer: Kun to Rom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Both KDB and my wildcard under threat. Though I say that every week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hmm Firmino to Morata or...

Firmino to Vardy and keep the 2 million to upgrade a 4.5 def to Azpi?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Firmino to.....????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Firmino to.....????

Vardy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Vardy?

Ya, I'm thinking that. Bournemouth, West Brom, Swansea, Everton and Stoke over the next 5 games is a nice run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Downgraded Bailly to Jones and Ramsey to DSilva (-4 hit)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Is Vardy to morata and downgrading Mooy to doucoure worth a - 4. Would give me aguero, morata and Lukaku

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Mahrez to Dilva - rage transfer....

Firmino up next but would have no Pool cover then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Plan was Aguero to Lukaku, now thinking Mendy to Valencia instead or for a -4.

Having double United defence Valencia & Jones could be overkill though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Alonso to Lowe

allows me to do

Jesus to Morata
    Firmino to Lukaku

Bringing in Lukaku for Palace and then straight swapping him for Aguero assuming Kun gets through the international break intact

-8 hit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭SEORG

When is the best time to swap out Aguero for Lukaku? ASAP or will he increase in value. Likewise for offloading Firmino.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

SEORG wrote: »
    When is the best time to swap out Aguero for Lukaku? ASAP or will he increase in value. Likewise for offloading Firmino.

After the mid-week games.

Need to consider injuries during mid-week games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I've no idea why people are swapping aguero OUT
    It makes no sense to me whatsoever
    Form - check
    Fixtures - check apart from next week
    Captain material - check

Fun to own - hell yeah !

I didn't have lukaku and watched the game in relative comfort. I just don't fear not owning him the same way I do aguero Kane or Sanchez

I'll bring him back in when they have a nice run of fixtures again but I'm not overly bothered at the moment .
    Certainly won't be wasting transfer bringing him in and out

I'm sticking to the plan based on their fixtures next week. I can see Lukaku outscoring Aguero and I'll re-assess then after next week.

bantee wrote: »
    I'm sticking to the plan based on their fixtures next week. I can see Lukaku outscoring Aguero and I'll re-assess then after next week.

Have you got your WC left ?
    Mine is gone so I view every transfer as 4pts
    I don't think lukaku will outscore aguero by a significant amount to justify 2 transfers
    And then there is the other players scores who those transfers would be used on to consider........
    I mean I would understand moving firminoor jesus on for lukaku
    But aguero ? Now ?
    Don't get it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4382344/City-striker-Sergio-Aguero-32-48-games-vs-six.html

And luiz isn't there for them to start kicking each other !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    I've no idea why people are swapping aguero OUT
    It makes no sense to me whatsoever
    Form - check
    Fixtures - check apart from next week
    Captain material - check

Fun to own - hell yeah !

I didn't have lukaku and watched the game in relative comfort. I just don't fear not owning him the same way I do aguero Kane or Sanchez

I'll bring him back in when they have a nice run of fixtures again but I'm not overly bothered at the moment .
    Certainly won't be wasting transfer bringing him in and out

The difference that I see between Rom and the other main strikers is that, yes he'll get you a goal - but that's all his form is getting you. Aguero is getting goals/assists nearly every game. Kane is getting braces and looks like getting 2/3 goals a game.

I think some of the score lines have flattered United in thinking they are firing hot like city. Of the 17 goals this season, 9 have come in the last 10 mins of games.

Having watched the Liverpool game, Vardy would nearly interest me more especially with their run of games, he's very lively and Leicester look like scoring goals.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    The difference that I see between Rom and the other main strikers is that, yes he'll get you a goal - but that's all his form is getting you. Aguero is getting goals/assists nearly every game. Kane is getting braces and looks like getting 2/3 goals a game.

I think some of the score lines have flattered United in thinking they are firing hot like city. Of the 17 goals this season, 9 have come in the last 10 mins of games.

Having watched the Liverpool game, Vardy would nearly interest me more especially with their run of games, he's very lively and Leicester look like scoring goals.

This ^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I agree with the comments regarding utd and lukaku. But then again palace at home. Palace.

Impossible to have them all and had a tricky decision this week to get in kun with either a straight swap for rom or a morato out plus points hit. Thankfully fell on the right side of that decision.

Still have the wc so that is a factor too.

I currently have Kun, Morata & Firmino. I brought in Kun for Lukaku this week with the intention of going for the straight swap back for next week. Only because he was rested midweek. Pep tends to sub either Kun or Jesus every other week and there is even the risk of being on the bench. I don't think he is guaranteed the same game time as Lukaku.

Plus it's Palace next week and I have 2 free transfers.

• Advertisement

My WC is gone and I have Kane and Vardy too so I'm happy with them. Morata is one I'll consider too depending on fixtures. I used the WC last week so my team is pretty much set up grand for the next few weeks.

I'll basically kick myself if I didn't stick with the plan and get Rom back in. I'll just reassess next week again.

I currently have Kun, Morata & Firmino. I brought in Kun for Lukaku this week with the intention of going for the straight swap back for next week. Only because he was rested midweek. Pep tends to sub either Kun or Jesus every other week and there is even the risk of being on the bench. I don't think he is guaranteed the same game time as Lukaku.

2 free transfers adds another dimension to it alright
    Aguero went up .3 this week
    Lukaku if you had him and sold him has also probably increased
    So that's value being lost

Based on this season so far pep subs jesus early
    Aguero was rested once though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

KevIRL wrote: »
    I agree with the comments regarding utd and lukaku. But then again palace at home. Palace.

Impossible to have them all and had a tricky decision this week to get in kun with either a straight swap for rom or a morato out plus points hit. Thankfully fell on the right side of that decision.

Still have the wc so that is a factor too.

The swings of the rises in price becomes a consideration and when they may happen. Ideally you guys want to wait but he costs your profit anyway?

Don't mind me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Team please

Squad and bank too. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I took Lukaku out 2 weeks ago and I'll be taking Mkhi out soon enough. United aren't as threatening as Spurs, City, Pool, Chelsea/Morata

Kane & Aguero are certs for me. I've Vardy as well and Vardy + 3m is an no brainer for me, I think Vardy will at least match him.
    The only issue I have is that I also want Morata.

ElTel wrote: »
    Team please

Squad and bank too. :o

Elliot Foster
    Jones Rangel Mee Cédric Evans
    Mkhi Salah Eriksen Carroll Brady
    Agüero Moratta Firmino

£0.7 in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

With utd in Russia wed night I think Jose will be happy enough with any sort of win which sets them up great going into international break . For the first time this season we saw him do whatever it took to get a result replacing mata and mkhi with Herrera and smalling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I think as per what we've seen before with a Mourinho team where they start a season winning games with a few goals scored. They will regress to more tight games with 1-0 wins. They'll get the job done but it won't be allowing for much explosiveness from any one player. I have Lukaku but think I'd rather own Agüero. But will first look to swap Firmino out for Morata after next game week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I've brought morata in tonight to give me me morata, Lukaku, aguero. Probably get me 6 points next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭The Hound Gone Wild

-4 to juggle Firmino > Morata

Foster

Ward Kiko Clarke

Cork/Obiang Ali Salah Mik

Kane Lukaku Morata

Advertisement