Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 7 - transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Probably just a boring transfer of Bertrand to Cedric to free up cash.

Looking ahead, that leaves me able to do some variation of the below for a -4 after the break depending on how things go:

Firmino -> Aguero
    Chicharito -> Morata
    Sanchez -> Ritchie

Alternatively, if Sanchez would like to get his and subsequently my season going that would be most welcome!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Firmino to Vardy done, I was going to wildcard but I'm hesitant with the International break coming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Did

Alonso to Jones
    Firmino to Lukaku

last night

It's a 1 gameweek thing ahead of a wildcard over the inernational break

Gonna go without Aguero and Morata for one more gameweek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Strongly considering Mkhi -> Coutihno
    WC this week and a bit annoyed I didn't think of him, but think he will be valuable attacker, and preferable to Salah.

Currently have no Liverpool cover, and this move would leave me with no utd cover. Have exact cash at the moment and will likely rise soon. He is good value at 8.8.

Of pretty much all the pool player so Countino is the one I’d have if getting them. (Would obv have struiddge if he actually played 90 mins regularly)

United have palace this weekend and while I said I wouldn’t rush to get in Rom I probably would be getting rid of a united player. Pool play united pretty soon as well so all in all I’d probably wait a few GWs, unless his price was going to go up 2/3 times ala Aguero last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

With respect lads, what's all this 'Dilva' shyte about!

Obv I know it's David Silva, just seems a pointless nickname.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

I quite like it and find myself saying Dilva and Bavies now amongst friends. Quite handy shortening the names.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

To differentiate between him and the other Silva who plays for the same team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Dave was already taken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

MuddyDog wrote:
    I quite like it and find myself saying Dilva and Bavies now amongst friends. Quite handy shortening the names.
    COH wrote:

Don't forget Tavies of Everton and Savies of Southampton.

Too much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

COH wrote: »

Yes, that seems just about plausible, I mean I haven't seen many mentions of Bilva, so not sure it's necessary to differentiate them, but yea, I suppose it makes sense. I just seem to have an irrational dislike of the Dilva name!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yes, that seems just about plausible, I mean I haven't seen many mentions of Bilva, so not sure it's necessary to differentiate them, but yea, I suppose it makes sense. I just seem to have an irrational dislike of the Dilva name!

Bilva has done nothing to merit a mention

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Time to get rid of KDB. Can't believe he's been so unproductive even though City have scored a gazillion goals, it just doesn't register.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Time to get rid of KDB. Can't believe he's been so unproductive even though City have scored a gazillion goals, it just doesn't register.

He is playing a much different role this year, and has been playing it extremely well, just not from a FF perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Possibly Chicarito + Salah OUT for Lukaku and 5m mid. Who is best 5m midfielder? Already have Carroll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Aguero Out
    Lukaku In

Most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

sheroman01 wrote:
    Possibly Chicarito + Salah OUT for Lukaku and 5m mid. Who is best 5m midfielder? Already have Carroll.

Strange time to transfer out Salah and Chicarito, I have both and I'm keeping. I'd say Loftus Cheek to answer your question, I've seen his last 2 games and he's been really unlucky. When Palace eventually start scoring I'd say he will be involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Aguero Out
    Lukaku In

Most likely.

Jaysus I must be playing a different game altogether :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Strange time to transfer out Salah and Chicarito, I have both and I'm keeping. I'd say Loftus Cheek to answer your question, I've seen his last 2 games and he's been really unlucky. When Palace eventually start scoring I'd say he will be involved.

I know, but will find it tough to go without Lukaku and I want the KunKaneKu strikeforce. I could just keep switching Kun and Lukaku for a few GWs but will never work as a long term solution. Happy with my team though so far, WC still to play as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If we're thinking real cheapie defenders to (4.0-4.5) supplement the Salah/Kane/Aguero/Lukaku quartet, who do people think is the best short term option?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I know, but will find it tough to go without Lukaku and I want the KunKaneKu strikeforce. I could just keep switching Kun and Lukaku for a few GWs but will never work as a long term solution. Happy with my team though so far, WC still to play as well.
    A KKk front line, the kick it out campaign would lose their minds!

danganabu wrote: »
    Jaysus I must be playing a different game altogether :confused:

Away to Chelsea. Lukaku home to Palace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Away to Chelsea. Lukaku home to Palace.

Don't come crying to us if Aguero outscores him.

patmac wrote: »
    Don't come crying to us if Aguero outscores him.

I won't. It's far more likely Lukaku outscores Aguero next week than Aguero out scoring Lukaku. So it's the right move.

Aguero to Lukaku
    Lukaku to Aguero the following week.

Only bad thing on Lukaku end is he's due a blank

I won't. It's far more likely Lukaku outscores Aguero next week than Aguero out scoring Lukaku. So it's the right move.

Aguero to Lukaku
    Lukaku to Aguero the following week.

Only bad thing on Lukaku end is he's due a blank
    So that means you now have no free transfers for 2 weeks
    Have to also factor in the players scores you may have brought in instead of doing this hokey cokey.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

COH wrote: »

The other Silva goes by Bernardo so no need.

km79 wrote: »
    So that means you now have no free transfers for 2 weeks
    Have to also factor in the players scores you may have brought in instead of doing this hokey cokey.......

Really happy with my team at the minute. Barring Injurys I don't really plan to make any transfers aside from rotating strikers

Elliot
    Alonso Bailly Davies
    Ramsey Mkhi Silva Atsu
    Aguero Morata Firmino

Bench: Forster Rosenior Chalobah Lowe

Really happy with my team at the minute. Barring Injurys I don't really plan to make any transfers aside from rotating strikers

Elliot
    Alonso Bailly Davies
    Ramsey Mkhi Silva Atsu
    Aguero Morata Firmino

Bench: Forster Rosenior Chalobah Lowe

I'd be prioritizing moving firmino out before aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Also don't see the love for Ramsey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

So tempted to do Jesus to Aguero after this weekends farce, taking a hit on Gomes to Elliot to free up the funds.

Garenteed now, Aguero will get injured in the warm up against Chelsea or get sent off.

Advertisement