Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 7 - transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Out there punt of the week, Mooy out for Wilshire.
    Arsenal have to start playing him in the league he's so much better than what they have,
    granted he's a bit of a phil jones but i do love a gamble

Don't do it
    They played a full reserve side last night including him
    He won't start Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

it's done !
    Couldn't resist, i'm not depending on him so i'll be happy enough if he comes back soon as mooy was just a bench warmer anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Arsenal have to start playing him in the league he's so much better than what they have,
    granted he's a bit of a phil jones but i do love a gamble
    km79 wrote: »
    Don't do it
    They played a full reserve side last night including him
    He won't start Sunday

Thats a bit of a mad move! KM is correct, Wilshere isn't starting this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Benimar wrote: »
    Thats a bit of a mad move! KM is correct, Wilshere isn't starting this weekend.

Ramsey is the Arsenal midfield punt, can't see Wilshire starting never mind attacking returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Laca the obvious choice as a Kun replacement for me. Surprised to see a lot going with Jesus for Aguero instead

I said a prayer for Aguero this morning.

Funny how so many of us turn to Jesus at times like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Realise he's a lot more cash but Martial is the punt of the week for me. Been involved with everything United have done recently, and pretty much guaranteed to start with their injuries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Despite the Aguero news I'm tempted to do Jesus to Lacazette. Both have decent-ish fixtures over the next five, but it's the Brighton (H) vs Chelsea (A) that has me tempted in the short term.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Despite the Aguero news I'm tempted to do Jesus to Lacazette. Both have decent-ish fixtures over the next five, but it's the Brighton (H) vs Chelsea (A) that has me tempted in the short term.

Just did Aguero to Lacazette. (-4 pts)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Looking at -4 to get Kane/Morata in for Kun. Like Kane for this weekend but Morata in the long term

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Squad in borderline tatters....any feedback appreciated...planning on Wildcarding next week anyway....

Elliot | Heaton

Jone | Bavies | Lowe | Nyom | Yoshida

KDB | Antonio | Choupo | Mooy | Carroll

Kane | Lukaku | Firmino

Heaton and Jones deffo out :mad:
    Antonio possibly returning from injury maybe :o
    And I’m expecting Firmino to be rested/dropped this weekend :(

Have looked at a few options – KDB & Firmino out, Sane & Lacazette in is within budget; Jesus in for Firmino and KDB to Ramsey also an option I think.

The moves you are considering are sound I think. I'm not sure if Sterling instead of Sane gives you more options this week but could on WC.

Price trends and the possibility of collecting .1Ms profit next week on WC should also be considered but it's tough to choose Morata (say) this week.

Of course the double transfer could bite you too!!

I'm relying on Firmino (and a loss of value tonight) and Jones atm. (Wimmer I think will miss out for me) so I can save my FT and delay my WC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

-8 last week .... Aguero & Mendy in.... how's your luck!!

Cresswell and Lacazette (c) in this week

This
    I'm
    Not even going to think about it anymore
    It's should ensure Jesus a start too

And yet I haven't done the aguero to lukaku transfer after all
    And don't think I will

Won't captain him
    Not on pens
    Don't want him for next month
    Need cash

I'll be getting lacazette or Vardy ......only have 11 fit with this transfer though so may not be wise to risk Vardy

Thinking about it more a -4 would allow me to upgrade obiang to someone around the 7ml mark
    Maybe Ramsey........I'd be happier with that team structure too

Two 4.5 ml mids just isn't viable long term

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

searching for a cheapish striker, currently on hernandez but also tempted by watford and gray/richarlison anyone any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Bad news on Kun,Kane the straight swap. Lukaku was the nailed on (c) 'home to palace, but Kane away to Hudd has given me food for thought,i think the later KO will sway it for Lukaku

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Does anyone else notice the Fix Comparison on Fantasy Football Fix has a lot of incorrect stats? For instance, Vardy's pen miss is not listed.

Difficult to use the tool without confidence in the stats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Kun & Chalobah out
    Lacazette & Shaqiri in

PARlance wrote: »
    Kane & Chalobah out
    Lacazette & Shaqiri in

Kane out ?
    You mean Kun right?

Shaqiri
    Interesting
    He served me well last year
    Very interesting

Checks price

This could happen
    And probably will

He also likes an injury though
    Still tempted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

ElTel wrote: »
    The moves you are considering are sound I think. I'm not sure if Sterling instead of Sane gives you more options this week but could on WC.

Price trends and the possibility of collecting .1Ms profit next week on WC should also be considered but it's tough to choose Morata (say) this week.

Of course the double transfer could bite you too!!

I'm relying on Firmino (and a loss of value tonight) and Jones atm. (Wimmer I think will miss out for me) so I can save my FT and delay my WC.

Cheers Tel,

Gone with Sane & Lacazette option for a -4

The wildcard can't come quick enough at this stage :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Kun OUT, Lukaku IN. Was my planned transfer, just wanted to make sure there was no injury to Lukaku. Unfortunate events made this transfer an easy one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Kane out ?
    You mean Kun right?

Shaqiri
    Interesting
    He served me well last year
    Very interesting

Checks price

This could happen
    And probably will

He also likes an injury though
    Still tempted

Jez you're quick. I had that ninja edited fairly fast :)

I was toying over TheTape and Lukaku. Threw TheTape in and Shaqiri just jumped at me. Some decent fixtures upcoming and he has been on my radar a little while (truth be told, I was monitoring Jese but Shaqiri kept looking a better option).

It's the type of transfer I like. Plenty of fear by ignoring Lukaku and a nice punt with the other two.

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »
    Jez you're quick. I had that ninja edited fairly fast :)

I was toying over TheTape and Lukaku. Threw TheTape in and Shaqiri just jumped at me. Some decent fixtures upcoming and he has been on my radar a little while (truth be told, I was monitoring Jese but Shaqiri kept looking a better option).

It's the type of transfer I like. Plenty of fear by ignoring Lukaku and a nice punt with the other two.

I'm probably doing the same now
    Playing both naughton and t Carroll is just too damn boring !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

De Gea in for Rob Elliot a Chicharito in for Firminho -4pt hit

de Gea
    Hegazi
    Cédric
    Schindler
    Eriksen
    Mkhitaryan
    Salah
    Brady
    Chicharito
    Kane C
    Lacazette VC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Trying to decide between Lacazette and Vardy now. Or i could just keep Firmino. The fecker will probably hit a brace if I sell him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Decided against Wildcarding this side of the international break have already done Luiz - Azplicueta
    So only have 1 FT left so what does everybody think of Lukaku - Morata and Fabregas - Sane/Sterling

- I could even transfer Fabregas - Silva, I don't have any city coverage in midfield and to get morata I have too many Chelsea players so have to get rid of Fabregas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Aguero > Lacazette is a fairly easy one.

My defence is the problem now. Kola and Bavies certs to play, but then I have Jones, Wimmer and Mbemba. Jones and Wimmer out and I do not really fancy playing Mbemba v Liverpool. But I loathe taking a -4 for a defender...more or less need a CS to break even. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Should I do Aguero to Kane and leave bank empty or do Aguero to Lacazette instead which leaves 2.2million ITB, which will allow me more scope for transfer after the international break without taking a hit..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Should I do Aguero to Kane and leave bank empty or do Aguero to Lacazette instead which leaves 2.2million ITB, which will allow me more scope for transfer after the international break without taking a hit..

I think Lacazette is a better option for this week, but longer term Kane is likely to score more. It depends how happy you are with the rest of your team

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

kopite386 wrote: »
    Decided against Wildcarding this side of the international break have already done Luiz - Azplicueta
    So only have 1 FT left so what does everybody think of Lukaku - Morata and Fabregas - Sane/Sterling

- I could even transfer Fabregas - Silva, I don't have any city coverage in midfield and to get morata I have too many Chelsea players so have to get rid of Fabregas

I'd roll that FT and consider 3 transfers for a hit over the IB perhaps.
    Who is the third Chelsea player in your squad?
    Currently Morata and Lukaku of all the players you mentioned look like changing in price tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

mectavba wrote: »
    I think Lacazette is a better option for this week, but longer term Kane is likely to score more. It depends how happy you are with the rest of your team

Thanks. I have this team at the minute. Quite happy. Players I'd like to squeeze in somehow include Salah, Mhki, Jesus while Aguero is out, Kolasanic... But for this weekend I'm looking to get either Kane or Lacazette and likely transfer them back out after international break for Jesus.. so maybe do Lacazette...

Forster

Davies
    Alonso
    Jones

Richarlison
    David Silva
    Ritchie
    Eriksen

Chicharito
    Agüero
    Lukaku

Elliot
    Mee
    Loftus-Cheek
    Mbemba

ITB 0.9million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Already did:
    Vertonghen out for Bavies as thought I had no trouble injuries.

Aguero and RLC injuries left me with only 10 starters

Aguero out for Lacassette for the hit.

Advertisement