Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 7 - transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

shineon23 wrote: »
    Already did:
    Vertonghen out for Bavies as thought I had no trouble injuries.

Aguero and RLC injuries left me with only 10 starters

Aguero out for Lacassette for the hit.

That's the risk of not having 15 starters in your panel.. I always try to keep my panel to likely starters.. my fodder this year is Elliot/Mee/Mbemba/RLC.

I've injuries as well to Aguero/RLC/Jones but could still field 11 without a transfer.. going to do Aguero to Lacazette as well.. Lacazette has a great eye for goal, so when Arsenal midfield start firing he'll be in the goals..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Already did mooy and a firmino to morata and cheap 4.5 mid.

Now have aguero, jones and rlc red flagged. Subs are Stephens Brighton, zanka and naughton. Unsure what to do.

At least the flag came off eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

That's the risk of not having 15 starters in your panel.. I always try to keep my panel to likely starters.. my fodder this year is Elliot/Mee/Mbemba/RLC.

I've injuries as well to Aguero/RLC/Jones but could still field 11 without a transfer.. going to do Aguero to Lacazette as well.. Lacazette has a great eye for goal, so when Arsenal midfield start firing he'll be in the goals..

Same injuries as myself. I might do aguero to Jesus. I feel like I definitely need some city attack still in my team, given their goal rate

thunderdog wrote: »
    Already did mooy and a firmino to morata and cheap 4.5 mid.

Now have aguero, jones and rlc red flagged. Subs are Stephens Brighton, zanka and naughton. Unsure what to do.

At least the flag came off eriksen

Ouch!! That's a ****ty one.. I was lucky this week.. I waited till after mid week games, then no one due to raise last night, so I said I'd wait till press confs... then heard about Aguero this morning and was counting my lucky stars..

Under the circumstances a -4 is called for... Get rid of Aguero for either Kane/Lacazette/Lukaku woukd be my advice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I am tempted by Lacazette instead of Lukaku as my Kun replacement. Madness...but tempting

• Advertisement

thunderdog wrote: »
    Same injuries as myself. I might do aguero to Jesus. I feel like I definitely need some city attack still in my team, given their goal rate

That's a good point, I have Silva... and want Jesus too, but going to wait till next week, as I don't think City will score many against Chelsea and I think Lacazette is going to have a good return..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I am tempted by Lacazette instead of Lukaku as my Kun replacement. Madness...but tempting

Lacazette and arsenal players in general are great options . Of the top 6 teams they basically have no European football as they are playing reserve teams in the EL. They also have a nice run of fixtures.

That's a tough one.. both will score 10+ this weekend I reckon.. buy whoever you prefer long term so you don't have to burn another transfer down the line..

Lacazette and arsenal players in general are great options . Of the top 6 teams they basically have no European football as they are playing reserve teams in the EL. They also have a nice run of fixtures.

Yes agreed. I'd like Lacazette, Kolasanic, Ramsey in my team in that order... but 3 would be overkill.. but yes a couple of Gunners in the team up to Xmas will pay off I'd say..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Is it worth using a FT to do Jones - Bellerin or should I just hold Jones and play Yedlin against Liverpool?

I'll probably do the opposite in a few weeks anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

mectavba wrote: »
    Aguero > Lacazette is a fairly easy one.

My defence is the problem now. Kola and Bavies certs to play, but then I have Jones, Wimmer and Mbemba. Jones and Wimmer out and I do not really fancy playing Mbemba v Liverpool. But I loathe taking a -4 for a defender...more or less need a CS to break even. Any suggestions?

Rely on Mbemba but start Jones.

I have Jones, Wimmer and Smith 4.0 from Bournemouth (Bavies and Kola too) and rolling my FT atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Thinking about keeping Firmino for another week and doing Jones to Azpi instead. Long term move. Can get Jones back for Cedric then when Southampton's fixtures turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Is it worth using a FT to do Jones - Bellerin or should I just hold Jones and play Yedlin against Liverpool?

I'll probably do the opposite in a few weeks anyway

Ah the "power" of 2 FTs over the IB...
    Looks a good transfer especially if you have used WC. The less exciting (expensive) Monreal could be worth consideration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

-12 for the first time ever I'd say. Aguero ruined my plans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Thinking about keeping Firmino for another week and doing Jones to Azpi instead. Long term move. Can get Jones back for Cedric then when Southampton's fixtures turn.

Feck it might just bank now and chance Jones. 2fts after the break would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Jones is in the squad for the match tomorrow according to the Manchester evening news

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

By show of hands, how many have taken a - 8 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

By show of hands, how many have taken a - 8 or more.

Will either be a -12 or -16 this week.
    Last week it was just the -12.
    2 weeks ago it was just the -12
    3 weeks ago it was just the -4
    4 weeks ago, it was just the wildcard used.

Making transfers is like a drug to me at this stage. I just want more and more hits. HIT ME! HIT ME!

giphy.gif

eh i dunno wrote: »
    -12 for the first time ever I'd say. Aguero ruined my plans

-12!! Craziness..

McBain11 wrote: »
    Will either be a -12 or -16 this week.
    Last week it was just the -12.
    2 weeks ago it was just the -12
    3 weeks ago it was just the -4
    4 weeks ago, it was just the wildcard used.

Making transfers is like a drug to me at this stage. I just want more and more hits. HIT ME! HIT ME!

giphy.gif

Wow... you need your missus to change your password and only let you log in once a week to make ONE transfer :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Poor Sergio :(

Guess it's as straightforward as Big Rom back in for him!

I still have Mooy and Jese in my squad. I still have Mooy and Jese in my starting 11....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Aguero just to miss the one Premier League match? Still can't be having that money stink up the team.

Planned transfers changed to Aguero and KDB out. Kane and Salah in. Bye bye City until the next gameweek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

How many games will Aquero miss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

ElTel wrote: »
    I'd roll that FT and consider 3 transfers for a hit over the IB perhaps.
    Who is the third Chelsea player in your squad?
    Currently Morata and Lukaku of all the players you mentioned look like changing in price tonight.

3rd player is Alonso who I don't want to remove as he returns attacking points - I have 0.8 in the bank so I don't mind price rises

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

On wildcard and have to lock it in tonight,have posted 2 possible sides in W/C thread,would really appreciate if anyone took a quick look at it.
    Had Aguero in but looking at Vardy as 3rd striker (will he play tomorrow??) and spending extra cash on De Gea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

honeybear wrote: »
    How many games will Aquero miss?

This is what's stopping me pulling the trigger on a third transfer (-8) to dump Aguero for Lacazette. Is there a chance he's back after the Int Break?

I really don't want to be forced into playing Mooy and Two Point Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

PVA wrote: »
    This is what's stopping me pulling the trigger on a third transfer (-8) to dump Aguero for Lacazette. Is there a chance he's back after the Int Break?

I really don't want to be forced into playing Mooy and Two Point Tom

Two point Tom,
    brilliant!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Anyone else concerned about Lacazette gametime?

He's only played the full 90 once this season, and it's not like Arsenal are saving players for Europe...

Welbeck being out should ensure more minutes

Lots of people transferring in Kane.. next 6 games include 3 at Wembley, one of which is Liverpool and also Arsenal away, United away... 12.5 million of my budget?? No thanks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

PVA wrote: »
    Anyone else concerned about Lacazette gametime?

He's only played the full 90 once this season, and it's not like Arsenal are saving players for Europe...

Welbeck being out should ensure more minutes
    Yes it's a worry to be honest but I'll still chance him

Advertisement