Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leicester City vs Liverpool, 5.30pm BT Sports 1

123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

niallo27 wrote: »
    Any small victory you wanna take I suppose.

I can add it to the collection of many
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Q. - What do Man United fans and Liverpool fans have in common?

Some of them must have too much time on their hands based on the way some of them behave on here. It's kinda sad some clearly chose to go out of their way to spend time watching the others games hoping they lose just so they can post about it on here.
    Wish I had that time :rolleyes:

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Relax fella, it was a joke, since Diego Alves has moved to Flamengo so not in Europe anymore.

The point of the conversation was that Mig is deceptively really good at something. Given our goalkeeping woes over the past 6 or so years, we'll take any positive we can cling to.

Even not in europe Mig still isnt in the top list
    Like i said i dont think hes bad, just not the best in any way
    But hes a very good shot stopper
    I agree on the goalie part ye never replaced prime Reina

Any threads left where irishman hasn't tried to shon Coutinho?

This is a Liverpool match thread buddy, i can comment on a player in this game
    Thanks though for the pointless observation
    I also **** on Trippier if you want in on that :rolleyes:

mightyreds wrote: »
    And so do Barca, willing to make him the one of the most expensive players in the world, but I suppose you know more about football than those running one of the most successful clubs in the world in recent times

I think many here know more than Barca based on there recent signings buddy
    I certainly wouldnt think i'm the only one who thinks this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,023 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

irishman86 wrote: »
    Even not in europe Mig still isnt in the top list
    Like i said i dont think hes bad, just not the best in any way
    But hes a very good shot stopper
    I agree on the goalie part ye never replaced prime Reina

Oh, no, he's a pretty poor keeper. That much is pretty certain. He's just absolutely top class at penalties.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Oh, no, he's a pretty poor keeper. That much is pretty certain. He's just absolutely top class at penalties.

For me good not top class
    But we are arguing over percentages
    I prefer Ward myself, hopefully if hes not given a chance ye go big on a keeper

Advertisement