Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter in Concert 3 Arena

Options
  • 24-09-2017 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, did anyone see this the last time it was in 3 arena?

There's a show in December and just want to hear from people who were at the first one how they found it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭board stiff

Hi, did anyone see this the last time it was in 3 arena?

There's a show in December and just want to hear from people who were at the first one how they found it?

Hi WoollyRedHat, my partner and I were at the concert for Philosophers Stone in May earlier this year. She's a massive Potter fan, I enjoy the movies and would be a John Williams fan. We both thoroughly enjoyed it, I've been to shows in the NCH before, but never one where the film was shown with the score. The RTE Orchestra were brilliant as usual. We stayed until the end as they even did the full end credits, was surprised to see people leaving at that point :/

It's only my opinion but personally I would only be interested in the ones which John Williams scored, in terms of attending a concert. But that's just me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Hi WoollyRedHat, my partner and I were at the concert for Philosophers Stone in May earlier this year. She's a massive Potter fan, I enjoy the movies and would be a John Williams fan. We both thoroughly enjoyed it, I've been to shows in the NCH before, but never one where the film was shown with the score. The RTE Orchestra were brilliant as usual. We stayed until the end as they even did the full end credits, was surprised to see people leaving at that point :/

It's only my opinion but personally I would only be interested in the ones which John Williams scored, in terms of attending a concert. But that's just me :)

Hi board stiff, thanks a mill for the reply. Definitely can see where you're coming from with John Williams, there is something quite magical with his scores in itself :)

Advertisement