Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can my usage date be set to my bill date

Options
  • 24-09-2017 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My broadband bill period is from the 13th of each month. I would like my bill period to match my usage period so I will know at any time of the month what my actual usage is.

Is this possible and if so how do I go about having it implemented.

Thanks

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi,

My broadband bill period is from the 13th of each month. I would like my bill period to match my usage period so I will know at any time of the month what my actual usage is.

Is this possible and if so how do I go about having it implemented.

Thanks

D.
    Hi Decoda,

If you give our customer care team a ring on 1901 they may be able to change your billing date for you. We wouldn't be able to guarantee that your bill will be issued on the 1st of each month if you choose to do this but we can try to change it to the closest possible date to this. 

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi Adam,

Just an update.

Customer Care were able to switch my billing date to the 2nd of each month so now my billing and my data usage are approximately in sync so I will be able to know if I am coming close to my 1 TB limit. (also my contract date was unaffected by this alteration).

Thanks for the assistance.

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi Adam,

Just an update.

Customer Care were able to switch my billing date to the 2nd of each month so now my billing and my data usage are approximately in sync so I will be able to know if I am coming close to my 1 TB limit. (also my contract date was unaffected by this alteration).

Thanks for the assistance.

D.
    Hi there Decoda

Thank you so much for getting in touch again.  Glad to hear that you got things sorted for you.

-Kyle

Advertisement