Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are phone calls never answered no matter what country I am in

Options
  • 24-09-2017 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Bank of Ireland..... I joined you thinking you would my basic bank one while I am traveling. To me, trying to get you on the phone is nearly impossible. Around the world the banks' phone services are competent and available 24/7. Right now, a transfer from Bank of Ireland in Ireland to a place in NYC is going to be late as I cannot change a withdrawal from BOI to be an available amount to retransfer. Sad to write but with you leaving Manhattan a long time ago, I just cannot believe how transactions now.
    Can you put valid phone numbers online where an automatic message comes on and no human being really never answers. Shame on you acting in this unprofessional manner

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Inwood913 wrote: »
    Bank of Ireland.....  I joined you thinking you would my basic bank one while I am traveling. To me, trying to get you on the phone is nearly impossible. Around the world the banks' phone services are competent and available 24/7. Right now, a transfer from Bank of Ireland in Ireland to a place in NYC is going to be late as I cannot change a withdrawal from BOI to be an available amount to retransfer. Sad to write but with you leaving Manhattan a long time ago, I just cannot believe how transactions now.
    Can you put valid phone numbers online where an automatic message comes on and no human being really never answers. Shame on you acting in this unprofessional manner

Hi Inwood913,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with this service.

You can make a transfer through the 365 online website once you are registered for it. You can also call us on 00353 1 4044000 from anywhere in the world and that phone line is available from 8AM to 12 Midnight each working day and 9AM to 6PM each non-working day. If you are not set up for 365 online the advisers on that phone line will also be able to help you to register for 365 online.

Thanks again for getting in touch and please let us know if we can help you with anything else here.
    Darren.

Advertisement