Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant change avatar or signature

Options
  • 24-09-2017 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

I copy and paste the sig (text) and save, doesnt appear. Select the avatar, save, doesnt appear.
    Do i need a certain post count like other forums?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There used to a post count limit of 50, and while I don't know if it's still in place, you're way beyond that either way. So there shouldn't be anything stopping you from setting them on the boards.ie side at least. Have you tried another browser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Feckoffcup

Hmm I will Keep trying, only use chrome really. CBA switching browsers.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Is there an error message coming up? Can you try clearing your cache please.

If all comes to all, forward your signature and avatar choice to me and I'll try adding.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement