Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Bike

Options
  • 25-09-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

@bridgestone.eu> wrote:

Hi Cyclists

I am posting in regards to a recent bike (my Daughters) stolen from the medical school car park at the University of Limerick on September 12th 2017 . It was taken from a locked car, in which it was semi dismantled, under a blanket and hidden from plane view. It was a sponsored carbon road bike from a company not yet selling in Ireland (Estrella bikes). It was in possesion by a young female triathlon Ireland development athlete. It was a 'made to order'/original bike and therefore I would appreciate if you are approached with any of the following parts to contact me directly or the Henry street Garda station. 

The bike components where as follows;

45cm Classica carbon frame with internal cables (Black/silver/grey graphics)Cero AR24 wheelsmix of Ultegra and 105 components (11 speed)Look pedals

Please see photo also attached. If you could keep an eye out that would be most appreciated. 

Kind Regards,

Paul.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement