Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a standing order

Options
  • 25-09-2017 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Hi ,

Is it possible to setup a standing order to a Number26 bank account monthly from my bank of Ireland account?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

brendan86 wrote: »
    Hi ,

Is it possible to setup a standing order to a Number26 bank account monthly from my bank of Ireland account?

Thanks

Hi Brendan86,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

Once the Bank account is held in the Republic of Ireland you should then be able to set up a Standing Order to this account once you have the correct IBAN and BIC numbers for it. You can set up a Standing Order through your 365 online profile. You can do this by clicking into "Manage Accounts" then selecting "Manage Standing Orders" once you have done this you should see an option to "create a new standing order" and when you have selected this you'll be talked through how to set up a Standing Order online.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

Hi Brendan86,

Once the Bank account is held in the Republic of Ireland you should then be able to set up a Standing Order to this account once you have the correct IBAN and BIC numbers for it. You can set up a Standing Order through your 365 online profile. You can do this by clicking into "Manage Accounts" then selecting "Manage Standing Orders" once you have done this you should see an option to "create a new standing order" and when you have selected this you'll be talked through how to set up a Standing Order online.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi ,

Number26 is a bank account based in Germany. Will I still be able to setup a standing order to it from my bank of Ireland account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

brendan86 wrote: »
    Hi Brendan86,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi ,

Number26 is a bank account based in Germany. Will I still be able to setup a standing order to it from my bank of Ireland account?

Thanks for getting back to us here. I'm very sorry but you can only set up a Standing Order to another account held within the Republic of Ireland and we cannot set up a Standing Oder to an account held in Germany.
    You can however set up the German account as a payee and make payments to it through 365 online.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement