Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same day SEPA Transfer for personal customer

Options
  • 25-09-2017 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,
    I need to send a same day SEPA transfer to Germany tomorrow from a personal account, can you tell me if this is possible and how I do it?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

galdon wrote: »
    Hi,
    I need to send a same day SEPA transfer to Germany tomorrow from a personal account, can you tell me if this is possible and how I do it?
    Thanks!

Hi galdon,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

All SEPA transfers should take just one working day to arrive in the payee's account and our daily cut off time for any 365 online transfers is 3:30PM. So if you make this transfer today before 3:30PM it should be available in the German account tomorrow. You can add the German account as a payee through your 365 online profile. Simply select "Manage Accounts" then "Manage payee". Once you have done that just click on the Add SEPA payee option and you'll be talked through 365 online and can then make a transfer to this German account straight away.

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren.

Advertisement