Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beau Park Clongriffin advice please!

Options
  • 25-09-2017 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Thinking of buying a house in Beau Park Row in Clongriffin - what are your opinions of the area?

I was told the house was not affected by the pyrite issues.

Any advice would be appraciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭vmb

I've been living here for almost 2 years, and I am, so far, more than happy.

The main problem that Clongriffin suffers is antisocial behaviour in the train station, and too many teenagers enjoying in the St. Francis park.

I don't care about the teenagers but lots of people don't like have them close.

The Congriffin area is growing at fast pace, though Beau Park is a more stabilised part, as most residents have been living already a few years.

What I miss the most is more amenities, but with the amount of people moving here it is a matter of time to get more grocery stores and shops. A Cafe is going to open soon, and the medical centre is almost ready.

My main advice is to have a good survey inspection, as this area was built during the boom. Some people could prefer to move to Beltree, but for me, Beau Park is the real deal, as it is really close to the train station, it is settled, and is the main centre of the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

One of the concerns with the area is that there is only one road out of the area (Main street). When the rest of the houses come online you're going to be spending most of your time in traffic. Irish planning strikes again :confused:

As the previous poster also mentioned. The anti-social behaviour at the train station is frustrating. You'll be walking through a rubbish dump every Monday. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Advertisement