Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert History Higher Level RSR Help?

Options
  • 25-09-2017 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi i'm using my older brothers account to ask this.

For my RSR I have six sources all relating directly, or having some information on my topic, Vietnam Tet Offensive. From what I have read and told by teachers and past pupils, they say that i have to talk about three sources.

My first question is can I mention my other three sources and not go into to much detail or should I not mention them at all and save the words for something else.

My second question is that I MUST have a source that is not from the internet, if I don't adhere to it and only use sources from the internet how many marks will I lose? This is in the Outline Plan btw.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭VG31

You list three sources only. Even if you used more don't mention them, just list the three sources that you used the most.

You need at least one book as a source so I imagine if all the sources you use are websites you will lose 1/3 of the marks for the evaluation. I don't see why you can't just read a book, there's an abundance of publications on the Vietnam War.

Advertisement