Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going abroad

Options
  • 26-09-2017 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭

How do I notify Bank of Ireland via Banking 365 that I will be going abroad shortly for a few weeks?

I might already have done this in the past but can't remember!

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

How do I notify Bank of Ireland via Banking 365 that I will be going abroad shortly for a few weeks?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

You can put travel notice on any of your cards through 365 online. I've given a link here that shows exactly how you can do this online.

I hope this is some help and that you have a great trip.
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Thanks.

Hi there,

You can put travel notice on any of your cards through 365 online. I've given a link here that shows exactly how you can do this online.

Darren.
    Hello Darren

Thanks for that - I've done it now and can relax, if I manage to ignore the imminent volcano in Bali :(

Ragnar 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Thanks.

Hi there,

Darren.
    Hello Darren

Thanks for that - I've done it now and can relax, if I manage to ignore the imminent volcano in Bali :(

Ragnar 

I hope you still have a good trip despite the volcano :/
    Thanks again for getting in touch.
    Darren.

Advertisement