Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue in Legal Discussion Forum

Options
  • 26-09-2017 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have a complaint about the actions of 2 particular mods in the legal discussion forum. A very helpful mod over there, Robbo, has suggested I seek resolution here. The situation is explained in a PM conversation between myself and Robbo. Can I ask if you can view this or what way you wish me to present my case?

Regards,

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Are you saying you're disputing the infraction you received there on the 23rd?

If so, then yes, state your case, and you may post any PMs that were part of the discussion between the mod and yourself regarding it. If you so wish you can alternately just send the PMs to the CMOD that takes this on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

Spear wrote: »
    Are you saying you're disputing the infraction you received there on the 23rd?

If so, then yes, state your case, and you may post any PMs that were part of the discussion between the mod and yourself regarding it. If you so wish you can alternately just send the PMs to the CMOD that takes this on.

I'd rather discuss in private with a CMOD, so I'll wait until one is appointed, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Hi Sue
    I'll take a look at this
    Please PM me the attempts you made to resolve this with the mod before posting here
    thanks

PM Sent, thanks

Just posting an update that this is still with me and being actively looked into,
    thanks

• Advertisement

Hi sue,
    I have sent you a pm on this on what we discussed.
    As mentioned, the infraction itself i will have to uphold as we have a site wide rule against arguing with a mod warning on thread

Tha ks

Thank you, I have responded by PM. Consider the matter resolved. Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement