Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I be able to attend gig with a photo of a ticket?

Options
  • 26-09-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have photos of tickets for a gig in Vicar Street tonight. Anyone know if this would be accepted for entry? (I can't get through to them on phone)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

No chance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭afatbollix

No, you won't. But give them a ring they might be able to reissue the ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

As in took a photo in your phone or a pdf of the ticket?

Just a photo of the ticket, would be willing to bet everything that it’s 0% chance

Vicar st venue opens late so you wont get through till later

Ring ticketmaster for peace of mind but I would be absolutely shocked if they let you in with a photo

• Registered Users Posts: 17 1hsleep

It's a photo of the ticket (hard copy, not pdf).

Was going to risk it but based on replies I won't!

Cheers for quick answers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah they won't accept that, did you forget your ticket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Haha, jaysus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I went to a comedy gig in the Olympia last year. I had lost the original tickets so went to the box office a little earlier with the credit card I used to order them and they reissued them no bother. Might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If you ordered tickets and they were delivered to you and got lost in the post then they will issue you new ones that you collect at the box office, you might need to bring a CC to prove it was you who bought them.

If you lose them yourself they might say tough luck, but if lost in the post it is not your fault.

If you have photos you obviously did get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

1hsleep wrote: »
    I have photos of tickets for a gig in Vicar Street tonight. Anyone know if this would be accepted for entry? (I can't get through to them on phone)

Cheers

If you have pictures of the tickets where are the originals..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement