Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Options
  • 26-09-2017 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭

Craig Charles and Gemma Collins rumoured to be going back in along with Vanessa White, James Jordan, Honey G, Ben Cohen, Alan Titchmarsh, Laura Simpson, Danny Dyer, Danielle Armstrong and Charlotte Crosby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

GC ?

Don't really think she deserves to go back in tbh .

Might be interesting to see who Honey G really is under all that bluster though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    GC ?

Don't really think she deserves to go back in tbh .

Might be interesting to see who Honey G really is under all that bluster though :)

I had the same thought when I saw Honey G's name..who knows..we might like what we see a lot better than what we saw on X Factor.
    No way could anyone keep that act up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I'd doubt Danny Dyers is going in, just back on eastenders from his"holiday" and signed a new deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Hulk Hogan is definitely going in.. Some people will be happy to hear that... :)

Hulk Hogan is definitely going in.. Some people will be happy to hear that... :)

Haha.... Fake News, sorry, Deco.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I will end you!.....

So how many more days / weeks do we have to wait ?

Theme Song for the first night should be -- Reunited , what ye think ? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

So how many more days / weeks do we have to wait ?

Theme Song for the first night should be -- Reunited , what ye think ? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

No date has been confirmed yet.. I think it starts sometime in November, innit? Not sure.... I'm looking forward to Ireland's Got Talent, don't know when that's starting, I have to find me inner talent and apply for that. :)

No date has been confirmed yet.. I think it starts sometime in November, innit? Not sure.... I'm looking forward to Ireland's Got Talent, don't know when that's starting, I have to find me inner talent and apply for that. :)

Thanks Colly , I just thought that with all the names of who may be going in were in the media , that it was going to be on soon . Anyhow , a few more weeks won't kill us :pac:

Go for it Colly , sure why not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Word is that the season will be delayed (this could easily just mean by a few days) because Ant needs more recovery time; he's only just out of rehab.

• Advertisement

Word is that the season will be delayed (this could easily just mean by a few days) because Ant needs more recovery time; he's only just out of rehab.

Heard yesterday that the promo vid has been delayed as Ant is still unavailable but they expect the show to air on time. For me,as much as i love the show and would miss it, I really hope he takes as much time as he needs to overcome whatever he is going through..
    It's one show that I think just wouldn't be the same without Ant and Dec..

I'm not a lover of Ant or Dec and think the show could go ahead without them... I find them annoying.

I'm not a lover of Ant or Dec and think the show could go ahead without them... I find them annoying.

Ah Colly can't agree..they make it for me..their reaction to some of the tasks and how they wind people up is priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Aw no way really....I take back every single thanks I ever gave you in the celeb big bro thread :)

Looking forward to this now! Hope Gemma Collins goes back in

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jluv wrote: »
    Ah Colly can't agree..they make it for me..their reaction to some of the tasks and how they wind people up is priceless!

Same for me, love them on the show

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aw no way really....I take back every single thanks I ever gave you in the celeb big bro thread :)

Looking forward to this now! Hope Gemma Collins goes back in

I had forgotten about Ant recovering tbh , hope it all goes well for him , the show wouldn't be the same without him or Dec .

And Rfrip , how could you want GC to go back in ?!
    Shame on you :P

Oh fook, I'm gonna get lynched on this thread. :D

Well , you can't be evicted anyway as it's the wrong thread for that :D

Never!! We love Ant and Dec but love you too Colly:P

jluv wrote: »
    Never!! We love Ant and Dec but love you too Colly:P

Ah that's lovely, Jluv, thanks :) ... One poster agrees with you.. :D

• Advertisement

And we are back kinda. Craig Charles walks this if he comes back in. Although he has been rumoured back every year since he had to pull out.

You may have to eat a few anus :D but all love here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Who would you like to see on it

Who would you like to see on it

The Jedwards :p

Lulu Walsh

Frankie Boyle

Freddie Flintoff (was he on Oz version)

Holly willoughby and or Philp Scofield would be cool.
    I wouldnt mind watching keith lemon suffer a bit and see whats behind his act.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I had forgotten about Ant recovering tbh , hope it all goes well for him , the show wouldn't be the same without him or Dec .

And Rfrip , how could you want GC to go back in ?!
    Shame on you :P

Aw Mam of 4 I love her!!!

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aw Mam of 4 I love her!!!

I disliked her when she ran away from the Jungle before , CBB only made me dislike her more :D

Unless she redeems herself this time around :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Hello :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I think someone like honey g is ideal for a show like this.
    most people only see the character and hate it she can only gain from doing the show.
    her 'celebrity' membership will be up soon if she doesn't do something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Never heard of her.

Advertisement