Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Has to be Amir - starve them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Jaxxy wrote: »
    He reminds me of Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Jojen from GoT.

Yea! Or Theon as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Oh my god spot on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mam of 4 wrote: »

:O

It’s all a lieeeeee!!!

• Advertisement

:O

It’s all a lieeeeee!!!

Aye , that's two things that have come back to bite him in the a** tonight really isn't it , pity about him :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,507 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'm completely confused by the format of this!

Trying to watch while posting and keeping up on here probably hasn't helped, mind you.

I've never actually watched it before, and won't be seeing most of this series either as I'm going away on Thursday. So no need for anyone to explain!!!

Shame, as it looks like it might actually be quite entertaining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

Trying to watch while posting and keeping up on here probably hasn't helped, mind you.

I've never actually watched it before, and won't be seeing most of this series either as I'm going away on Thursday. So no need for anyone to explain!!!

Whaaaaaat??? It’s been on for 15 years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He was the kid in Love Actually too

Jack also looks like Simon from 7th Heaven (David Gallagher)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Scarlet Moffats voice is making my teeth ache

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It cleared my lungs when koptie386 had bit of a moment Missymoohaa moment with a post.:)

More laughs than the show here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I hope Amir opts out of every challenge and keeps getting voted in - some of them are already getting irritated from the lack of food, so it'll be absolute carnage after a few days, and that's the sort of car crash TV I signed up for...

I didn't watch Extra Camp last year because after the first 5 minutes they were doing my head in - all of them were far too hyper and it was just chaos, but I watched it tonight and it's much more subdued and bearable; Swash is still hopping about like a mad yoke but I'll allow it from him, and I think Scarlett and Joel are good replacements to the last bunch. It's definitely watchable this year, so will be tuning in for Extra Camp as well the rest of the season.

The main show is on 3e tomorrow night rather than TV3 by the way, because of some soccerball game or something, and then back to TV3 on Wednesday night. That's gonna get annoying having to constantly check when it's on and set to record, because the series link doesn't work when it switches channel obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

that's just stupid. pick a channel and stick to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Jeff2 wrote: »
    It cleared my lungs when koptie386 had bit of a moment Missymoohaa moment with a post.:)

More laughs than the show here.

Ah stop Jeff I had to go back and see what I said and yeah that's why I should double check all my spellings :D

For anyone who is in this thread and X factor prediction thread we have just figured out I can't spell or add :D

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

Hi Amir :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mel123

Amir is comedy gold, i hope he isnt voted out by the public. I was howling watching him last night, between his task and then his stupid comments like he didnt know how to sign an autograph!!!

kopite386 wrote: »
    Ah stop Jeff I had to go back and see what I said and yeah that's why I should double check all my spellings :D

For anyone who is in this thread and X factor prediction thread we have just figured out I can't spell or add :D

Ah Kopite , your unintentional spelling mistake was hilarious , it could happen to any of us ☺☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

kopite386 wrote: »

Don't forget to check for missing or misplaced commas. :P:D

Don't forget to check for missing or misplaced commas. :P:D

:D:D

That is all :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Kezia Dugdale and Iain Lee join tonight. The Labour woman has been getting a bit of criticism in the media for her joining the show but I don't see the big issue, it's a bit of fun and something different. The world isn't going to change in a month or so because of it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

I hope Amir opts out of every challenge and keeps getting voted in - some of them are already getting irritated from the lack of food, so it'll be absolute carnage after a few days, and that's the sort of car crash TV I signed up for...

I didn't watch Extra Camp last year because after the first 5 minutes they were doing my head in - all of them were far too hyper and it was just chaos, but I watched it tonight and it's much more subdued and bearable; Swash is still hopping about like a mad yoke but I'll allow it from him, and I think Scarlett and Joel are good replacements to the last bunch. It's definitely watchable this year, so will be tuning in for Extra Camp as well the rest of the season.

The main show is on 3e tomorrow night rather than TV3 by the way, because of some soccerball game or something, and then back to TV3 on Wednesday night. That's gonna get annoying having to constantly check when it's on and set to record, because the series link doesn't work when it switches channel obviously.
    I hardly watched any of Extra camp last year, the dynamic was all wrong. This year it is much better, like the Caroline Flack days.

mel123 wrote: »
    Amir is comedy gold, i hope he isnt voted out by the public. I was howling watching him last night, between his task and then his stupid comments like he didnt know how to sign an autograph!!!

I'd say he is fav to win now overtaking Stanley and Toff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Have you guys seen this? Not as tall as we're led to believe or just a trick of the camera?

FB_IMG_1511280300322.jpg

dougalsrule1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dennis is kinda hot, bless his little cotton Chelsea stocks :P

All i see is Billy Mitchell from EE when i look at him :eek::eek:

All i see is Billy Mitchell from EE when i look at him :eek::eek:

220737_1.jpg

:confused: I can't myself

Ah there is a resemblence, the hair line, the size, the Eastenderness..... Hope Amir makes a hames of tonight's trial too, we want starvation and carnage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    220737_1.jpg

:confused: I can't myself

image :D It's they eyes i think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Only catching up on Monday's programme there now.
    Looks promising if Amir continues to struggle.
    It's no fun if they win everything, is it?

That Jamie Lomas is sooo easy on the eye, he's the only attractive person in there this year, methinks.

• Advertisement

Only catching up on Monday's programme there now.
    Looks promising if Amir continues to struggle.
    It's no fun if they win everything, is it?

That Jamie Lomas is sooo easy on the eye, he's the only attractive person in there this year, methinks.

Back off Princess.........

Advertisement