Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Mam of 4 wrote:
    I like Stanley , he's harmless , polite and unintentionally funny - Polenta !

I like him too. He seems nice. I like Toff too, I think she is good fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

browneys or meal ticket. surely its the ticket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

browneys or meal ticket. surely its the ticket

I would have picked the brownies also tbh , that way everyone gets a share , unlike the meal ticket :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I would have picked the brownies also tbh , that way everyone gets a share , unlike the meal ticket :o

I thought Toff would have scoffed all the brownies on the way back to camp, I probably would :o

Mrs. Vardy still shops in Next, big deal now if she said Primark/Penneys she be common as muck down to earth for me :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Toff would have scoffed all the brownies on the way back to camp, I probably would :o

Lol , had to laugh when she told Stanley to be careful , it was the brownies she was worried about :pac:

I didn't think I'd like her , but she's intelligent , funny , and willing to give everything a go , so fair dues to her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I have no idea who Toff is outside of this (will look her up after the show) but I'm actually liking her and didn't think I would..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

I had an Emu burger once, Rod Hull was furious with me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Vanessa hasn't featured at all tonight, she must be really boring.

OMG it is not Amir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ah they’ll be grand, that Toff one loves her food. I reckon she’ll just get on with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Kiwi_knock wrote: »

She hasn’t featured much since the start really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

I think Toff will scream,squirm and make funny noises but still complete the task...seems stronger than she lets on.
    No idea bout Becky..though she did say she was strong minded.

I find it hard going watching Extra Camp, too much sh1tey bits between the good stuff :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I watched a bit tonight in between getting sick :(

Cringe at Rebecca saying "I still shop in Next"
    Notions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Sorry lads took me ages to find a proper link they were all weird not very realible websites! But yeah seems they thought best to get him out

allym wrote: »
    Sorry lads took me ages to find a proper link they were all weird not very realible websites! But yeah seems they thought best to get him out

I missed the start of tonight’s show... did they say he was gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Kiwi_knock wrote: »

What they do with these shows is rotat who they show so to involve them.
    Then later edit to their liking.

They often get it wrong which is funny.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

twirlagig wrote: »
    I missed the start of tonight’s show... did they say he was gone?

Yeah they said he’s left due to “reasons outside the show”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Richard with his bingo arms while wearing a t-short

In the extra show they said Richard arms was being talked about on twitter.
    He turned up in a jacket.:)

How he looked in the morror and missed the bingo wings....... ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Didn’t this happen before? Or was it CBB? How hard would it be for the producers to read all their tweets? Gas how someone waits for this to report it!

Didn’t this happen before? Or was it CBB? How hard would it be for the producers to read all their tweets? Gas how someone waits for this to report it!

There was Tia Tequila or whatever her name was on CBB , think she had either tweeted Nazi comments or dressed up as a Nazi ?
    Biggins also I think ?

Open to correction on both of them.

But you're right , although it gets more publicity when a campmate is removed from the show I guess .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

very little mention of it on the show. very strange. extra camp got all weird when his name came up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭tinpib

It's on the Daily Mail about Jack. I find the fact that tweets that he sent when he was around 16/17 coming back to torpedo his career 5/6 years later to be very, very scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Good clean fun here.:)

I've been noticing so far - no foul language. What a relief! I can't stand it when every 2nd word is effing this and effing that.

I don't particularly care that he's gone but the comments were made 5 years ago before he was even famous and more importantly- when he was a kid.
    We shouldn't be held accountable for things we say when we're bloody kids, ffs. His career is likely finished now over something he tweeted 5 years ago that some bored journalist decided to dig out for notions.

tinpib wrote: »
    It's on the Daily Mail about Jack. I find the fact that tweets that he sent when he was around 16/17 coming back to torpedo his career 5/6 years later to be very, very scary.

The Wonderful Reality of Social Media , where anything you put out there , can be brought back to haunt you years later .

See you all in court in a few years , when we're all brought up for the slandering we give the celebs ☺☺

The Wonderful Reality of Social Media , where anything you put out there , can be brought back to haunt you years later .

See you all in court in a few years , when we're all brought up for the slandering we give the celebs ☺☺

If I ever get famous and someone ever digs out my boards posts I'm rightly bolloxed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

So what you're telling me is, I'll never be on BB with the Hulkster.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

anna080 wrote: »
    If I ever get famous and someone ever digs out my boards posts I'm rightly bolloxed

My mother used to say that her mother used to tell her "Never put anything in writing that you would not like to see posted up in the Market Square (of your local village)".

How much more does this apply since the advent of Social Media!

Advertisement