Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

anna080 wrote: »
    There's a little firecracker inside Toff I'd say she can let rip when she wants to. Come on Toff you can do it, I believe in you :D

I think Toff and Jamie would have blown up if still on rice and beens, a shame the camps united

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Hate them all, except Toffo and Boriseses dad.

I can't wait for Big brother.

OK, I changed my mind. You can live.

For now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Hate them all, except Toffo and Boriseses dad.

I can't wait for Big brother.

Boriseses dad :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Jeff2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I bet Ty is glad she is in the jungle :P but they got good money from the go fund campaign using Hope

Haha good one.:)

anna080 wrote: »
    Boriseses dad :D

Let him always be known as Boriseses dad.:)

• Advertisement
  • Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Ah but she's missing the kids.:)

I don't get why parents of very small kids go in. You know they wont understand mammy/ daddy has gone for three weeks to earn money. It's different with older kids that could understand and cheer you on from their telly but a toddler just walks around the gaff looking for you and wailing. And you are miles away knowing that they are.

Don't get that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

She’s sh!te!

Sounds familiar. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Neyite wrote: »
    I don't get why parents of very small kids go in. You know they wont understand mammy/ daddy has gone for three weeks to earn money. It's different with older kids that could understand and cheer you on from their telly but a toddler just walks around the gaff looking for you and wailing. And you are miles away knowing that they are.

Don't get that.

Believe me when I say.

The kids won't care as long as the family that they are left behind with are having fun.
    It's no different from people leaving to get jobs, and didn't see each other for a few years.

Newsflash. For Most kids it will be bloody great.

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

deco nate wrote: »
    Believe me when I say.

The kids won't care as long as the family that they are left behind with are having fun.
    It's no different from people leaving to get jobs, and didn't see each other for a few years.

Newsflash. For Most kids it will be bloody great.

Newsflash. I have a small kid. :p

Mine is 5 now, so he'd love to see me covered in gunk and crawlies. But Jennie's baby has just turned three. He's too young to get that she's doing it for her career or enjoy seeing mammy on the telly - it would only confuse and upset him at that age.

Neyite wrote: »

Don't get that.

Completely agree. My parents traveled a lot when I was small and I was sent to a neighbour or friends or relatives house for 3 days. Different bed, different routine, different food, often in houses much colder than home, and no you dont have a whale of a time, you just want things to go back to normal. When you are 4, even being sent to the shops with granny can seem interminable. 3 days with the neighbours Pat and Doreen and their 5 children feels like a life sentence.

So, no, I don't understand why a mother of a small child would choose to leave her little one for 6 weeks to do I'm a Celeb. Not when she has a well paying job in a well known television soap. My parents had the excuse, if they didnt go on business trips, they'd no other money coming in, which I understood once I got older, but when Jennie's son grows up will he go "Id a blast while you were gone" or "Oh Id a great time at Grandma's, perpetually getting my t-shirt tucked into my jeans to keep out the cold, and being tucked into bed in such away I felt like I was pinned to the bed, why mummy did you leave me for 6 weeks to have a miserable time in a jungle in Australia?"

Whoever does the music for I'm a celeb loves his movies. In the first episode there was part of the score from The Dark Knight. In last nights episode was part of the scores from Air Force One and The Rock.

• Advertisement

Era it’s not great lads is it

Only thing I’m enjoying are ant and dec and even at that , dec is wearing thin with the Denis small man jokes
    I desperately need Jamie to be funny but it’s just not happening...he is as dull. My shallowness has been taken over for my deal breaker...no sense of humour.
    Think Iain and shappi, Stanley and Toff are the only ones that will it anyway interesting.

First out has to be Fizz, I cannot stand her. But knowing the British public and their voting she will probably will the whole friggen thing

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

This series needs a Lady C or Martin Homes of hammer type to rile them all up a bit. This series is beyond boring!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

laylag wrote: »
    This series needs a Lady C or Martin Homes of hammer type to rile them all up a bit. This series is beyond boring!

They both made me switch off !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

laylag wrote: »

I agree , there are odd funny moments , but it's too lack lustre at the moment .
    They're too loved up in there , not that I want them to fight , but they need more rice and beans to make them antsy :):)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Georgia Toffolo is a very nice person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

It’s fierce boring imo. Ant n Dec’s links are gas though. Have to say I’m loving Iain Lee in there. Can’t stand him since the days of the 11 o’clock show but he’s winding them up no end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Haven't really watched much this series. Other years it would have been my go to every evening.

I hate Rebecca.

Toff is cute. I like her. Even if it is a bit of an act, it's less annoying than Scarletts act.

Really hate Rebecca. Ugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Also, Jamie is a babe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I’m not complaining but does anyone think that Ant is trying a bit too hard. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but he’s slightly a bit manic

wyrn wrote: »
    I’m not complaining but does anyone think that Ant is trying a bit too hard. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but he’s slightly a bit manic

Yes . I just said the same .

• Advertisement

Could it be he's trying a little too hard , knowing everyone's going to be watching his first time back on tv after the rehab?

I don't know tbh .

I think the slagging of Dennis being small might also be to do with Ant coming back and being trolled by people worse than him.

Dec calling someone small who is taller.
    Its stupid anyway at this stage.

I actually feel sorry for him , it looked like he was having a panic attack :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I actually feel sorry for him , it looked like he was having a panic attack :(

He was too tall . A smaller person would find it easier to manouver

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Ah god poor Ian! I really feel for him....I thought he'd be v good at it. Must be an awful feeling!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

That was an impossible task for someone of his size, uncomfortable to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I find it difficult to look at Becky's face.
    It looks so unnatural.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I haven't seen the show since Wednesday but tbh I didn't really miss it.

Ian is clearly devastated over that trial but when he is with the rest of them, you could see how much bigger he is than the rest of them. The box was way too small for him.

I find it difficult to look at Becky's face.
    It looks so unnatural.

:D:D

• Advertisement

Do you know what ?

Iain opening up about how he's feeling and being totally honest , is a brave thing to do , fair dues to him .

Have learnt more about him in the last five minutes than the rest of them over the last week .

Advertisement