Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,368 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I want to ride my bi seagull

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

is she not allowed to put the jugs on the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I so would have said women too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

becky said she would never say I'm a celeb get me out of here. surely she would have to become a celeb first

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

More tassel earrings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Has Stanly been eligible for any of the trails so far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭appledrop

That's ridiculous it is 100% women for that answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

That was a horrific trial! No consistency. Picking out a few cards from a jacket on a camel Vs deep water without a breathing apparatus!

Poor Kez seems to have fallen into the same hole as Vanessa in the camp.

Haha isn’t that Becky getting picked every time she hasn’t pulled the “doctors orders”?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Jeff2

anna080 wrote: »
    The boys on Gogglebox watching Fair City! How cringe

This is on TV3 again now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Do you know what ?

Iain opening up about how he's feeling and being totally honest , is a brave thing to do , fair dues to him .

Have learnt more about him in the last five minutes than the rest of them over the last week .

Could really relate to him in that moment actually - I have really bad social anxiety and find small talk really difficult, and being in big groups can be excruciating for me at times, but because I did stand-up for years and have done loads of theatre acting and radio shows, people often see me as being super confident, and it just makes it more obvious when I'm struggling to fit in to a new group as I appear stand-offish sometimes. Most people just assume, "well he's definitely not shy because he gets up on stage and speaks publicly all the time, so he must just think he's better than us", which has never been the case.

Iain has definitely jumped up my ranking after tonight - himself, Toff, Jamie, and Shappie are my favourites at the moment. I'd lump Stanley in with those 4 except for the fact he's medically ruled out of all of the bush tucker trials, which sort of defeats the purpose of him being there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,368 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

medium_L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭tinpib

Haven't been on the thread for a few days, just caught up there. Iain is a bit of a smart arse and not terribly likeable, but very self aware and honest. Today's episode was one of the most depressing I've ever seen, a real downer.

Beks is not too likeable either but again she isn't putting on an act, I feel Toff is, as mentioned a while back no one is that bubbly all the time, she can be endearing but also annoying.

I like Dennis, seems a good guy. Wil check the odds after this.

Amir Gump is likeable as well, his trials are priceless. That Homer-like scream out of him :pac:

Looking forward to catching up on this thread now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Odds from PP after Saturday's episode. - Going to try keep an eye on this to see how much it fluctuates.

Toff - 10/11
    Fizz - 5/1
    Jamie Lomas - 6/1
    Iain - 7/1
    Amir Khan - 12/1
    Stanley - 14/1
    Dennis - 20/1
    Shappi - 33/1
    Vannessa - 40/1
    Kez - 50/1
    Bekka Vardy - 50/1

Few surpises there for me. Knew Toff would be up there but didn't think there'd be as much of a gap between her and second favourite. Stanley too has longer odds than I thought - but I presume the reason behind that is because he is exempt from everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

EIREDriver wrote:
    Few surpises there for me. Knew Toff would be up there but didn't think there'd be as much of a gap between her and second favourite. Stanley too has longer odds than I thought - but I presume the reason behind that is because he is exempt from everything.

I'm so surprised Fiz is up there. She's been nothing but a moan.

Even in the dingo dollar challenge last night she wouldn't laugh at any of Jamie's jokes.

Okay, I know they were crass but he was trying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Felt sorry for Iain in the trial, it looked horrific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Gizmo55 wrote: »

If I was seeing it right, he seemed to swim past the opening for the second air pocket or coudn't guage where it was overhead. That was a horrific experience, where he had to back-track to the original air pocket. That, and the fact that, even when he had acess to air, he couldn't breathe. Shocking!

Added to all of that he was so painfully conscious of having let down the Team, and his children. Also he felt, being last in, he had not had the opportunity of being properly inroduced and getting to know the other contestants.

Nice to see how supportive the other contestants were in trying to help him through this horrific experience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Gizmo55 wrote:

Yeah, same. Especially for someone as tall as him. 1st box was way too small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

It was like a nightmare - but reality!

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Odds from PP after Saturday's episode. - Going to try keep an eye on this to see how much it fluctuates.

Toff - 10/11
    Fizz - 5/1
    Jamie Lomas - 6/1
    Iain - 7/1
    Amir Khan - 12/1
    Stanley - 14/1
    Dennis - 20/1
    Shappi - 33/1
    Vannessa - 40/1
    Kez - 50/1
    Bekka Vardy - 50/1

How the fook is Fizz second favourite? She’d bore the arse off ya. Gas to see Rebekah last, miserable mare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

How the fook is Fizz second favourite? She’d bore the arse off ya. Gas to see Rebekah last, miserable mare.

The same people who voted for colleen nolan in big brother. We will never understand them.

• Advertisement

Becky will be up for every trial and will be one of the first voted out. Maybe it’s all an act and she’s s genius, trying to get the paycheck and get out.

Based on her husband’s wages, it’s bizarre that she is even in there. Must genuinely be trying to make a name for herself, but is doing it the wrong way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Charity face irritates the balls off me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Why is Stanley ruled out of every trial.

What is the point in him being there.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I suppose on his age. I'm guessing he'd be ok for eating trials tho....

I’m guessing cos he’s older he might have an underlying issue. I’d be curious to see why Rebekah gets excused on medical grounds though. The only thing I can see she suffers from is resting bitch face :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I’m guessing cos he’s older he might have an underlying issue. I’d be curious to see why Rebekah gets excused on medical grounds though. The only thing I can see she suffers from is resting bitch face :)

I read that Rebekah has a shellfish allergy and that's why she is ruled out of some of the trials.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

I read that Rebekah has a shellfish allergy and that's why she is ruled out of some of the trials.

Someone told me it was all fish but shellfish makes far more sense :pac:

It’s ridiculous in fairness. Between himself, the mess up with discovering Becky’s allergy late before they went in, and Jack’s tweets, the producers should be shot.

The rest of the lineup leaves a lot to be desired too from what we’ve seen.

90 mins tonight. Is someone getting turfed out? If not, when does that start? On yer bike Charity Wag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

90 mins tonight. Is someone getting turfed out? If not, when does that start? On yer bike Charity Wag.

Live task

Advertisement