Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I think Iain will do better, physically it was near on impossible for him to do the last one, far too big.

I hope he does it as I agree about the last one being way too small for him . I actually like him- why is Stanley be all end all ??cant do trials, just an old fart really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Vanessa does nothing. even when she is on camera she doesn't look interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

its a shame her personality is so bad. she is good at the trials and could have went far in the show

She's like the kid on the road who was really good at football but who always threw a strop when things didn't go their way on the green and then they'd take their football home with them in a huff and ruin the fun for everybody

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »
    The good thing about Stanley is he has stired it up in camp a few times and both him and Amir thing is interesting..

Yes it is , but I don't like personally , when someone is ruled out of so many trials tbh .
    He is funny , articulate , intelligent but he should be able to participate more instead of being the Camp Mascot :pac:

apparently becky loves the jungle /

• Advertisement

beckys eyebrows look like a large permanent marker

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Actually cannot stand Becky after that trial . What a horrible bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭appledrop

Tonight was so boring trial was crap. Becky is nasty. She has some puss oh her when she is narky

Missed it over the weekend and got so bored with tonight’s one so I’m out.

Did the guys get a headstart die to winning an earlier trial? There was something about them being 5 minutes ahead. Any way Becky was bitching about Shappi lagging behind the whole time, but they were at the cliff at the same time as the guys.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 311 ✭✭Silverbling

Becky saying do my eyes go black when I am angry was a warning sign that she is a loon,

I like Stanley and would not feel good if they put him in a tank of snakes or crocs but would love them to do Wayne Sleeps trial when he had waffles on his head, elbows and knee pads with the rats or the emus with Johnny Rotten, no drama but very very funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

My guess is Ian will panic again on the Space Your Fears trial. I can't see him reaching for the stars - no pun intended!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Odds after Sunday's Episode

Toff - 4/6
    Jamie - 5/1
    Amir - 17/2
    Fizz - 9/1
    Stanley - 14/1
    Iain - 14/1
    Dennis - 25/1
    Vanessa - 40/1
    Shappi - 40/1
    Bekka Vardy - 50/1
    Kez - 80/1

Your daily odds update. :)

Toff - 4/7
    Jamie - 5/1
    Amir - 8/1
    Stanley - 12/1
    Fizz - 12/1
    Dennis - 25/1
    Iain - 35/1
    Bekka Vardy - 40/1
    Shappi - 50/1
    Vanessa - 75/1
    Kez - 90/1

One major change today - Iain has drifted from 14/1 to 35/1 - obviously goes to show you what PP thinks of his argument with Lord Commander Stan.

Vanessa and Kez drifting too to bigger odds - no surprise there.

The new guests on Extra Camp tonight were quite good - and good-looking as well.

Joe Swash's voice really grating on me. I do admit though he earns his keep on that show doing all of these horrible trials over again. Who else could they get to do that?

That female guest is useless. Is she watching the same show. She must be getting paid from Becky to praise her
    The whole extra camp is totally biased toward Becky. Why don't they talk about how horrible she is rather than pretending she is great

That female guest is useless. Is she watching the same show. She must be getting paid from Becky to praise her
    The whole extra camp is totally biased toward Becky. Why don't they talk about how horrible she is rather than pretending she is great

Everybody - even you, the_pen_turner, are entitled to their opinion. I enjoy watching Becky. I'm amazed at her strength and fitness - and beauty, when she's not making faces. She was amazingly restrained in the "helmet" episode, when she said with a faint smile: "I need you to be more focussed". It was a race for food, for God's sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

lol even you the pen turner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I woulda said everyone but the pen turner. That guy's opinion can't be trusted.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Becky is physically strong and well capable of the challenges.
    And yeah, everyone should be keen to win in order for their team to eat!

But she's way too quick to pass comment and be nasty.
    What she gains in her enthusiasm and strength, she loses with needless bitchiness.

No need at all, and it's safe to say I could bet my house on her, NOT to win.

(Runs to bookies while carrying a 20kg load on my back, all the time being chased by kangaroos.)

Eyepatch wrote: »

Everybody - even you, the_pen_turner, are entitled to their opinion. I enjoy watching Becky. I'm amazed at her strength and fitness - and beauty, when she's not making faces. She was amazingly restrained in the "helmet" episode, when she said with a faint smile: "I need you to be more focussed". It was a race for food, for God's sake.
    I don't disagree with you.
    It's a shame because she is well able to do the trials

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why do the presenters call the crocodiles, crocodiles, they are baby crocodiles and their mouths are taped together. Not much they can do to you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Shappi getting a grilling on Extra camp last night and also Becky laying blame at her door too but the person ultimately responsible for the loss is Kez. She is the one who put in the pathetic effort vs Iain in the drinking game. If she had won that (which she could easily have done as Iain wasn't that great at it himself) then the girls would have had a 5 minute head start and probably won.

But typical really, lay the blame at someone else who is probably a bit more vulnerable.

Dont like Amir.

Apoarently None of the celebs have gone on the show for money...., jeeze these celebs are pathetic and the moaning bullsh*t about rice and beans for the money they are earning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Boo.............................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ooh I love these kind of challenges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I seem to be an exception but I find Ian seriously annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I seem to be an exception but I find Ian seriously annoying

hope he over comes this trial though , not half as annoying as bitch face :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I want him to succeed for him but I also want them to be hungry so they get to killing each other

Advertisement