Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Jeff2 wrote: »
    They didn't need to own up but for Iain so let him take the blame is the way I see it.
    Amir would be in the clear if not for Iain.

I agree they should have said nothing but what iain owned up amir should have said the truth instead of saying it was all iain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

They all seem to not like Iain so I guess this will just be another reason not to like him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I do feel sorry for Iain though. He genuinely looked guilty and Amir didn't give two fcuks :pac:
    We've all been there when you overindulge and then get a rapid dose of the guilts, nevermind when it's someone else's grub!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

That really was rotten from the lads. A right pair of cnuts. Gives a great insight into their characters though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭Basq

anna080 wrote: »
    We've all been there when you overindulge and then get a rapid dose of the guilts
    Is that what you call it? I call it "the sh*ts" or "green apple splatter".. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In all honesty , I thought Amir was going to feckin drink the cream from the jug , let alone pour it over the strawberries !

You could see it running through their heads - this is sooo wrong , but so good !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

They'll have to create a task called "Strawberries and Cream" and make it the most repulsive one ever....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I do feel sorry for Iain though. He genuinely looked guilty and Amir didn't give two fcuks :pac:
    We've all been there when you overindulge and then get a rapid dose of the guilts, nevermind when it's someone else's grub!

Iain seems desperate to please .

They'll have to create a task called "Strawberries and Cream" and make it the most repulsive one ever....

And get the campers to vote who should do it !!
    Strawberries and Scream ?

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Lack of self confidence , and probably wanting to fit in with the camp.

Well , eating the goodies didn't help on that score...

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lack of self confidence , and probably wanting to fit in with the camp.

Well , eating the goodies didn't help on that score...

Yes he seems a very needy insecure man . Sad in a way

He has spoken about battling depression , and anxiety also I think , so I'm not not sure if I'd call it neediness myself tbh , more over compensating . Just my take on it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Or create camp conflict by fessing up, I think he knows himself and Kez are not liked as late arrivals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

1. They shouldn't have told the camp.

2. Amir is a childish coward for saying it was Iain.

He's just a liar. :cool: ;)
    Denis totally overreacted! Serious lack of humour in there! No craic. I'd eat tomorrows one too if I got the chance

When you're starving, humour becomes thin on the ground.

I have to admit I nearly wet myself laughing several times watching this episode, starting with Kez and Stanley doing their trial.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    He has spoken about battling depression , and anxiety also I think , so I'm not not sure if I'd call it neediness myself tbh , more over compensating . Just my take on it though.

I know what you mean and most likely his insecurity coming across as needy and eager to please . I thought his following Amirs lead tonight showed a real weakness and a bit sad in a way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

He seems to be conflicted and battling a lot. Depression can torment people. I'm glad he got a laugh tonight even if it was only a slight reprieve from the misery bunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

So what would that have got anyway.
    1 or 2 strawberry each and a bit of cream each.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I'd say 1, it didn't look like there were more than 11 in that bag.

I know what you mean and most likely his insecurity coming across as needy and eager to please . I thought his following Amirs lead tonight showed a real weakness and a bit sad in a way

I get what you're saying now , sorry , you put it better than I could .
    I like him for that though , it shows he's human and has issues like a lot of us really .

Obviously, you've never experienced real hunger, Jegff2. I have. Even to lick one strawberry, when they are so deprived, would set them salivating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭appledrop

Tonight's episode was brilliant. About time! Stanley was hilarious in the trial + so was the dingo dollar challenge. Finally a bit of laugh from the misery. The lads shouldn't have ate the strawberries but you know what it makes things a bit more realistic. If this was a real group of people living together they wouldn't be nicey nicey all the time + things like that would happen.

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Obviously, you've never experienced real hunger, Jegff2. I have. Even to lick one strawberry, when they are so deprived, would set them salivating.

Ah now Eyepatch , none of us can assume that someone else has/hasnt experienced x,y,or z .

And I've never gotten much from licking a strawberry , let alone it make me salivate .

If you had expienced real hunger, you'd know what I mean. Some comments here are proof positive that people have not experienced real hunger.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Eyepatch wrote:

Stop now. We're not talking about taking food from starving children in Africa.

All of us have experienced real hunger but we know it's temporary so don't be so dramatic.

Scarlett is getting to me, big time, tonight. She's screeching and interrupting people. I hate her quizz games.

Eyepatch wrote:
    If you had expienced real hunger, you'd know what I mean. Some comments here are proof positive that people have not experienced real hunger.

Not true. I've already said I was on a diet of shakes for 2 months.

Your post in general is making assumptions about what you think others haven't experienced .

You're wrong .

Right or wrong they ate the treat , and the fact they enjoyed it so much made it better !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I can say I don't think I was ever properly hungry. there is always food in the future. you might be hungry for a few hours but not days.

even the good food in there is small and not very tasty

pilly wrote: »
    Stop now. We're not talking about taking food from starving children in Africa.

All of us have experienced real hunger but we know it's temporary so don't be so dramatic.

i know what I'm talking about.The body takes over in strange ways, if deprived enough, whether one knows it's temporary or not. Reason and humour go out the window. Everything becomes heightened and anger is the most likely reaction to be expected at whagt happened.

• Advertisement

Eyepatch wrote:
    i know what I'm talking about.The body takes over in strange ways, if deprived enough, whether one knows it's temporary or not. Reason and humour go out the window. Everything becomes heightened and anger is the most likely reaction to be expected at whagt happened.

I also know what I'm talking about and I disagree with you. Get over it.

This is reality TV, they're getting exactly the right amount of nutrition each day.

Advertisement