Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Amir coming off berry bad :P

I still think if it was anyone else besides Iain no big deal would have been made but Iain is not liked so Jamie and Dennis especially got riled up, did Becky make any comment?

I think Toff knew it was more Amir's idea than Iain, did she ask Iain but he still didn't blame Amir

Denis definitely has it in for Ian, although I'll be honest Ian would do my head in too. Too much of a try hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Eyepatch wrote: »
    It all sparked off when someone suggested Dennis had no sense of humour because he reacted with anger. A liittle empathy for their situation wouldn't go amiss. Picture back to where they were laying around on the ground, in the middle of the day, for hours, fantasizing the success of this dingo dollar challenge, when they would at last get their much longed-for sugar hit. Who, among them, is going to think this is hilarious. In fact they reacted with disbelief that this actually could have happened in the beginning. Which is the most likely reaction in that situation, when the truth actually sinks in, amusement or anger?

Edit: Above applies to a remark somone made re an "argument" re "Hunger" on this thread.

gM2tyFJ.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

anna080 wrote: »
    I hope you thought to share it with your colleagues you selfish bastard

mine all mine and now all gone :P

Mr_Burns.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

5doVC.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Bahahahaaa

• Advertisement

I'm finding all of this way too funny I really need to get a life.

5doVC.gif

Is that violin belong to Dennis :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the midst of all the hullaballoo last night , I missed what tonight's trial is and who's doing it , can someone fill me in please?☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Obviously, you've never experienced real hunger, Jegff2. I have. Even to lick one strawberry, when they are so deprived, would set them salivating.

Where you in Auschwitz too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Mam of 4 wrote:
    In the midst of all the hullaballoo last night , I missed what tonight's trial is and who's doing it , can someone fill me in please?☺

Its a drinking horrible looking things task... milkshakes of blended god knows what! And toff and amir are doing it!

• Advertisement

laylag wrote: »
    Its a drinking horrible looking things task... milkshakes of blended god knows what! And toff and amir are doing it!

And they then have to go into a secret camp to win immunity for some of their campmates.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AliciaS

I've given up on the show as I don't think it's all that interesting this year. I prefer to find out all the gossip here. Thanks for all the posts guys. At last we have some drama. Brigtened up my dull day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

It all sparked off when someone suggested Dennis had no sense of humour because he reacted with anger. A liittle empathy for their situation wouldn't go amiss. Picture back to where they were laying around on the ground, in the middle of the day, for hours, fantasizing the success of this dingo dollar challenge, when they would at last get their much longed-for sugar hit. Who, among them, is going to think this is hilarious. In fact they reacted with disbelief that this actually could have happened in the beginning. Which is the most likely reaction in that situation, when the truth actually sinks in, amusement or anger?

Edit: Above applies to a remark somone made re an "argument" re "Hunger" on this thread.

You realise they are not there against their will right? They signed up for this knowing full well that they would be without luxury and regular food. They are being paid enough for their "situation" so no need for empathy.

laylag wrote: »

Oh thanks !

I think we should show our support for them tonight ,I'll supply the drinks.

How do Strawberry Milkshakes sound ? ☺

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

It's easy to criticize how some of them have reacted and will react further (I'd be surprised if the fall out doesn't continue in tonight's show) when we aren't in that position. It was probably soul destroying when they heard what they did which sounds ridiculous but that is what hunger does.

Does anyone else think it was unreasonable of Denis to say the lads aren't allowed their share of any other dingo dollar rewards? One maybe, but all of them?
    Go and shlte Denis you old prune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

It's easy to criticize how some of them have reacted and will react further (I'd be surprised if the fall out doesn't continue in tonight's show) when we aren't in that position. It was probably soul destroying when they heard what they did which sounds ridiculous but that is what hunger does.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

anna080 wrote:
    Does anyone else think it was unreasonable of Denis to say the lads aren't allowed their share of any other dingo dollar rewards? One maybe, but all of them? Go and shlte Denis you old prune

Totally! Fair enough the next dingo dollar reward they should get nothing but they should be ok for the rest. A bit of an extreme punishment I thought....I'd say he's thinking that they had 11 people's rations between 2.

In all honesty as someone else said , I think they were put up to it by the producers , to stir things up . There was an article yesterday on the mail online I think , saying they were told to liven it up , that it was too dull . Something to that effect anyway , if anyone can find it , as I can't sorry .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In all honesty as someone else said , I think they were put up to it by the producers , to stir things up . There was an article yesterday on the mail online I think , saying they were told to liven it up , that it was too dull . Something to that effect anyway , if anyone can find it , as I can't sorry .

I would well believe that . It was almost scripted

• Advertisement

You're right, soul destroying is ridiculous. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

pilly wrote: »

You're right, soul destroying is ridiculous. :rolleyes:
    In our world, yes it is, because we have food readily available, they don't. Anything they can get is like a godsend to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Strawberrygate still giving.:)

I'm looking to tonights show now.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh thanks !

I think we should show our support for them tonight ,I'll supply the drinks.

How do Strawberry Milkshakes sound ? ☺

May I request a strawberry daiquiri please kiosk Kath Mam

The Jungle group is a mini society. As in our own larger society, there will be those who rise up and are in the position of letting the wrong-doers know they have to suffer the consequences of their actions against that society. Hence the guys meting out punishment to the two miscreants is a reflecction of what happens in our greater society, where laws and the Justice system take over this role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I didn't read the thread last night. Ffs it was just a few strawberries, how the hell did that carry over so many pages?

DON'T answer that!

(really, please don't answer)

deco nate wrote: »
    I didn't read the thread last night. Ffs it was just a few strawberries, how the hell did that carry over so many pages?

DON'T answer that!

deco you know better than to ask questions like that, you adulterer :pac:

DON'T answer that!

Why ask a question if you don't want an answer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Why ask a question if you don't want an answer?

Did you ever hear of a thing called a joke?
    Calm down

• Advertisement

Did you ever hear of a thing called a joke?
    Calm down

People are starving and you want to joke? Have a bit of respect.

Advertisement