Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

pilly wrote: »
    Not true. I've already said I was on a diet of shakes for 2 months.

Lipotrim? Can’t drink choc shakes since

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Lipotrim? Can’t drink choc sake

No, me neither. Rotten.

Eyepatch wrote:
    The Jungle group is a mini society. As in our own larger society, there will be those who rise up and are in the position of letting the wrong-doers know they have to suffer the consequences of their actions against that society. Hence the guys meting out punishment to the two miscreants is a reflecction of what happens in our greater society, where laws and the Justice system take over this role.

You're taking the piss now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

You're taking the piss now.

I'm expressing an opinion, which I should be able to do on this forum, without disrespectful remarks being doled out. If you disagree, there are ways of expressing that without being offensive to a member who has as much roight to to contribute their opinion as yourself. What's your problem, pilly?

Oh lads... stopped watching but just caught up on the thread here.... hilarious.
    From the puns to the ridiculousness ..a million times better than the show itself!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

deco nate wrote: »
    I didn't read the thread last night. Ffs it was just a few strawberries, how the hell did that carry over so many pages?

DON'T answer that!

(really, please don't answer)

Folks are starving, wasting away, it is a berry serious situation

Eyepatch wrote:
    I'm expressing an opinion, which I should be able to do on this forum, without disrespectful remarks being doled out. If you disagree, there are ways of expressing that without being offensive to a member who has as much roight to to contribute their opinion as yourself. What's your problem, pilly?

Everyone has already told you why they disagree.

This is a light hearted forum about REALITY TV ffs not politics.

That's my problem.

What is yours?

Determined to have a row that no-one is giving you or just gutted no-one admired your filtered water fast?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's beginning to feel more like the CBB thread in here now , Home Away From Home ☺☺

deco nate wrote: »
    Did you ever hear of a thing called a joke?
    Calm down

An idiot's way of responding to a perfectily legitimate challenge. Try to say it was all a joke in a sarcastic, condescending way.

I'd thank you not to tell me to calm down. It's not your remit to do that on this forum - far as I know.

There's always the Ignore Button, if all else fails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Why ask a question if you don't want an answer?

It was a rhetorical question. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

An idiot's way of responding to a perfectily legitimate challenge. Try to say it was all a joke in a sarcastic, condescending way.

I'd thank you not to tell me to calm down. It's not your remit to do that on this forum - far as I know.

What happened to being able to "express your opinion without disrespectful remarks being doled out"..

You're taking all this far too seriously. We're here for a laugh. You're here for a row. Nobody is giving it to you no matter how hard you try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with thee.
    Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.
    Amen.

We’re just posting any aul random ****e now right? I’m doing this correctly?

You really need to take a chill pill. It's a reality TV show, light entertainment. You take it way too serious. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's beginning to feel more like the CBB thread in here now , Home Away From Home ☺☺

Ah stop! Been quietly following this thread and having a laugh but just have to join in the posting now for pure nostalgic reasons!

Strawberrygate has been gas but still not a patch on Thanksgate from the CBB thread - now THAT was the height of nonsense!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Meaningful words JP. :)

MelanieC wrote: »
    Ah stop! Been quietly following this thread and having a laugh but just have to join in the posting now for pure nostalgic reasons!

Strawberrygate has been gas but still not a patch on Thanksgate from the CBB thread - now THAT was the height of nonsense!

What's the common denominator between the two :rolleyes:

I was just thinking about and waiting for the complaints to start. :D

Ah stop , or this thread will go into hyped up over drive ☺☺

anna080 wrote: »
    What's the common denominator between the two :rolleyes:

I was going to write that very line in my post but I thought better of it Anna! Oh lordie,Pandora's box is going to spew ****e all over the place now, I hope you're prepared for war!

• Advertisement

Everyone has already told you why they disagree.

This is a light hearted forum about REALITY TV ffs not politics.

That's my problem.

What is yours?

Determined to have a row that no-one is giving you or just gutted no-one admired your filtered water fast?

So that's it! I should not have shared that I did a 15-day filtered water fast, just by way of elaborating on a point I was making.

You put Reality in capitals, pilly. Don't you agree REALITY can take many forms - even including Politics.

What's wrong with seeing IAC as a Social Experiment. Just my way, which I'm entitlted to. Who put you in charge of the Thread, dictating what's permissable and what's not?

Rather than me looking for conflict, there's enough evidence here for me to conclude that there are people on this forum, who are gagging for conflict.

When IAC is slow in producing it, why not find some member here on this thread that you think you can target in order to produce some! If that's what you're after, pilly, then carry on! I should be so lucky to be the one! You are not alone!

....I am here with you,
    Though you're far away,
    I am here to stay

Eyepatch do you ever consider that maybe it’s you....

Good lord , there is no one picking on anyone in here ffs !
    And no one looks to start conflict with anyone else either Eyepatch .

Unless you're just projecting what you're doing onto others .

Beat It....

I was going with Kylie actually, lucky lucky lucky!

It's all about you....

Am I doing this right ?

It was a rhetorical question. :pac:

So that's what it was! I understood, or was told, it was a joke. I just wondered why a person would ask a straight-forward question on a forum and then beg people not to answer it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

So anyway, any leaks on what happens tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I like your jacket.

:)

Advertisement