Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I want to ask about when Toff and Amir went into the second camp,.. It was lashing rain and the fire burning, beds exposed, how can that be!?

I think there was a cover over it. I had to have it splained to me cos me no understandy either. Apparently there was water pouring down in spots suggesting their area was covered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I think everyone is gone to watch the toy show. Ha... Me too. :)

I walked the dog and then checked LLS slagging.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I want to ask about when Toff and Amir went into the second camp,.. It was lashing rain and the fire burning, beds exposed, how can that be!?

You may not know what I mean but when they went into the camp it was lashing rain, they had waterproof clothing but the beds and fire were exposed, or were they? The beds and fire must have been under shelter for them to sleep in them.

Colly's taking to herself again guys

anna080 wrote: »
    I think there was a cover over it. I had to have it splained to me cos me no understandy either. Apparently there was water pouring down in spots suggesting their area was covered

Yeah.

• Advertisement

anna080 wrote: »
    Colly's taking to herself again guys

Shut up, Anna, you're listening to me. I think.

laylag wrote: »
    Her clothes are generally very unflattering and do nothing for her figure. Would love to know if she picks her own outfits or if someone in wardrobe hates her guts!

They just take the curtains down and say wear this.
    Be fine.:)

Still no drama..... What's wrong with these people? .. They know how it works by now.... I think the Football's wife and the boxer are the only one trying to stir things up but no one is biting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Still no drama..... What's wrong with these people? .. They know how it works by now.... I think the Football's wife and the boxer are the only one trying to stir things up but no one is biting.

Tell it like it is Colly ☺

It isn't one of the best series in all fairness , they're too comfortable in there .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Mam of 4 wrote:
    It isn't one of the best series in all fairness , they're too comfortable in there .

Far too happy clabby. I'm glad Ian is still there even though I don't like him. Simply because he will annoy them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I watched the slobs of gogglebox watching the former slobs via the slobs of boards.....it’s like a couch matrix!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

There is a canopy over both camps to stop the beds getting wet,keep the fire going.
    Geez people, how do you not know this?!

(eats all the strawberries)

It cannot be a canopy can it be??
    Say that out loud five times.
    Okay sleep time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I see everybody is getting on board with the Toff love :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

deco nate wrote: »
    There is a canopy over both camps to stop the beds getting wet,keep the fire going.
    Geez people, how do you not know this?!

(eats all the strawberries)

I seem to remember Ant and Dec mentioning something about "shelter" towards the start of the show. If I still have it recorded, I may have a look back.

Now we need to know what's with Scarlett's dress code.

Just catching up on last nights now, took a uniflu night at around 8 last night and was konked at about 10 past 8... the glamour!!

It’s amazing how quickly I’ve turned off Jamie... he would just bore me to tears if I was in the jungle with him. So dull.

I absolutely detest fizz. I don’t know why I hate her so much considering she’s not actually doing anything bitchy or anything. I just can’t stand her

Thought I’d be sick of Toff at this stage but she’s my favourite . Loved her in the trial!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Just heard a politician on the radio say someone was "goating" him.

It's catching on guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Why are Ant and Dec always wearing navy. Has anyone noticed that..

Enjoy everyone , no tv , internet , nothing here ffs :(

Shall enjoy the thread though !

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Sorry to hear no tv etc on such a night, Mam of 4. Have a good night on the thread!

• Advertisement

Aye , it has been hit and miss here the last few weeks , even had a Red Ninja out☺
    Ah sure , see how the night goes ,.

So much for the Red Ninja! ;)

Exactly my point !

Time to change now.

Maybe it's not such a good idea to have all under one company. I have the TV under Virgin (UPC) but my wifi under Eir. At least when the TV goes, it doesn't take the wifi with it.

Actually, my reception from Virgin is not the greatest, ATM. The colour on the faces is coming as grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Poor Iain. I hate when ppl feel isolated like that ..I just want to give him a big hug!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Maybe it's not such a good idea to have all under one company. I have the TV under Virgin (UPC) but my wifi under Eir. At least when the TV goes, it doesn't take the wifi with it.

Actually, my reception from Virgin is not the greatest, ATM. The colour on the faces is coming as grey.

We are the same. Use the same providers as you. I have found the same with the picture on virgin thought it was the tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

laylag wrote:
    Poor Iain. I hate when ppl feel isolated like that ..I just want to give him a big hug!

Coming in late to an established camp must be a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Coming in late to an established camp must be a nightmare.

Yea it seems to be the way every year...the newcomers are never really accepted.

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Btw it's a full moon again tonight.:)

• Advertisement

yogibear77 wrote: »
    We are the same. Use the same providers as you. I have found the same with the picture on virgin thought it was the tv
    Exactly the same with me! When the colour goes wonky, I think I need a new TV. I had the Ninja out and learned that it was to do with Virgin, much to my relief. I have found, when it gets really bad, if I do the drill of tighening the cables connections, switching off the power, (pulling out the plug), waiting about 60 secs and switchng back the power at the electrical sockets , that it can correct itself. It hasn't gotten so bad tonight, that I will take the trouble to do that.

Advertisement