Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Little croc looked to try bite Jamies balls.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

This task is really hard .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,368 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

They both done really well there, none of the others would have done that better.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Exactly the same with me! When the colour goes wonky, I think I need a new TV. I had the Ninja out and learned that it was to do with Virgin, much to my relief. I have found, when it gets really bad, if I do the drill of tighening the cables connections, switching off the power, (pulling out the plug), waiting about 60 secs and switchng back the power at the electrical sockets , that it can correct itself. It hasn't gotten so bad tonight, that I will take the trouble to do that.

I had to go through the same routine last Sat night....take the card out, power off etc. As the screen was very blue ish and pic was breaking up fine this week.....sorry back on topic. That task was very hard.mkm breathless watching it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

yogibear77 wrote: »
    I had to go through the same routine last Sat night....take the card out, power off etc. As the screen was very blue ish and pic was breaking up fine this week.....sorry back on topic. That task was very hard.mkm breathless watching it

I'm going to have to do the drill any minute now as the same is happening - picture turning blue. Hope it works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Iain is a moany Fecker, can't stand him tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Can Stanley not try?

Stanley "No problem,no problem at all". While sitting back and watch.

True politation.:)

I’ve really gone off Amir

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

wyrn wrote:
    I’ve really gone off Amir

He's a prick and he keeps getting away with being rude and childish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Pretty dislikable camp this time around it has to be said, nasty bunch barring one or two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

For a 30 year old man, Amir is very immature both emotionally and intellectually.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

Amir has some cheek. Iain did give it a go. Amir has a short memory. Did Denis not have to put his had all the way through the box to give him the key

My patience is running out with Iain . He just doesn't see how his harping on and bloody on can wear others out . He is a very wearing person and must say I would also loose patience with his neediness

They do have a rope hooked to their back so there totally no risk.

For a 30 year old man, Amir is very immature both emotionally and intellectually.

IMO if someone puts 100% into being the best in a single sport or other stuff you sacrafice a lot of other stuff.

Edit: social skills.

Jeff2 wrote: »

That’s why they’re irrational fears

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

iamwhoiam wrote:
    My patience is running out with Iain . He just doesn't see how his harping on and bloody on can wear others out . He is a very wearing person and must say I would also loose patience with his neediness

Totally agree. He would drain you.

It's so boring this year in fairness folks. They seem to spend most of their time sleeping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Jeff2 wrote: »

it doesn't work like that.
    the mind is very powerful

I'm not afraid of heights at all if I can put my hand on something. iv been up 100+ feet up on a roof no problem . once I can put my hand on something even if it is a wall that I cant catch
    but put me 10 feet off the ground with nothing to put my hand on and I'm nervous and uncomfortable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

It's well known that he's battling mental illness, so allowance needs to be made for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm still rooting for Toff to win, but I'd like to see Iain get 2nd place.

Does anyone else here dislike Jamie? He seems like a bit of a prick to me to be honest. He was very quick to jump to the conclusion that Iain was responsible for the strawberries incident and is taking over the trials at every opportunity.

He's shouldn't really be saying that Iain "isn't cut out for this" behind his back either - it's rather nasty imo. I know Iain's attempt was perhaps not the best, though Jamie didn't see the difficulty of the task and is not giving him the same benefit of doubt that he would give to others.

He's shouldn't really be saying that Iain "isn't cut out for this" behind his back either - it's rather nasty imo. I know Iain's attempt was perhaps not the best, though Jamie didn't see the difficulty of the task and is not giving him the same benefit of doubt that he would give to others.

Kez was right in saying him and Denis are acting the macho men and putting Ian down.

I don't like Ian but don't think much of them 2 either.

Someone said it above, there really isn't much likeability this year except Toff. I'm even going off Stanley. Why couldn't he try walking out?

I'm not afraid of heights at all if I can put my hand on something. iv been up 100+ feet up on a roof no problem . once I can put my hand on something even if it is a wall that I cant catch but put me 10 feet off the ground with nothing to put my hand on and I'm nervous and uncomfortable

I'm exactly the same. Can't even stand up on a chair unless there's something around to grab on to. Don't think a harness would help.

It's psychological.

pilly wrote: »
    Kez was right in saying him and Denis are acting the macho men and putting Ian down.

I don't like Ian but don't think much of them 2 either.

Someone said it above, there really isn't much likeability this year except Toff. I'm even going off Stanley. Why couldn't he try walking out?

There is definitely a strong element of bravado and arrogance in the camp. Amir, Denis and Jamie have each made digs or snapped at Iain, yet they have all arguably underperformed at times themselves.

I'm not at all surprised that he's unhappy there, and I had a feeling that Shappi's departure would take its toll. Now his social support comes in the form of the charisma black hole that is Kezia Dugdale :pac:

There is definitely a strong element of bravado and arrogance in the camp. Amir, Denis and Jamie have each made digs or snapped at Iain, yet they have all arguably underperformed at times themselves.

Stanley was good to point out that Ian got the most stars of them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Yer one Scarlett is the very same as Marty Morrissey.

Gwynplaine wrote:
    Yer one Scarlett is the very same as Marty Morrissey.

Jaysus she Is!!!

• Advertisement

Why did Iain go in if all he wants is to leave ? He needs to lighten up

Advertisement