Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

wyrn wrote: »
    Mentally he'd be better off but he probably wouldn't be paid. It seems he went in to pay for his mum's care home costs. She has MS and needs round the clock care and it costs a £1,500 weekly.

Oh that is very sad to read . What a shame that Iain has to compromise his own health though . I think he is struggling big time and in danger of a breakdown

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

anna080 wrote:
    You can see the sadness in Iain's eyes, you can't fake that. Whether or not he plays up to it is another matter- but there is genuine sadness there. I feel sorry for him.

You're just an aul softie Anna, some people just have eyes like that. I call them puppy dog eyes. They could have won the lotto and they still look sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Thank you . But in my humble opinion the women is entitled to an opinion.She might of course be wrong but she might also just have a point ?

She can have an opinion but does not need to be a bitch about it which she is imho, she is only a wag

Iain was not liked from the start from most of the group who already had bonded and formed cliques

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She can have an opinion but does not need to be a bitch about it which she is imho, she is only a wag

Iain was not liked from the start from most of the group who already had bonded and formed cliques

Yes, some things are best left unsaid and Becky should think before she speaks I agree .
    Of them all I think Toff has been the kindest and the bravest of the whole damn lot of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Also, it's interesting to note that 2 out of the 3 celebs who've been kicked off think Amir has a great chance of winning.

This is despite him constantly acting like a tit, strawberry-gate, etc.

He's confident and a lad. He's liked no matter what until he gives an unequivocal reason as to why they shouldn't like him. They'll even give him a pass on eating a treat and not even admitting it. Some of them will even rather criticise Iain for telling them the truth.

Honestly, it's constant hypocritical brilliance by the majority of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

SlickRic wrote: »
    Also, it's interesting to note that 2 out of the 3 celebs who've been kicked off think Amir has a great chance of winning.

This is despite him constantly acting like a tit, strawberry-gate, etc.

He's confident and a lad. He's liked no matter what until he gives an unequivocal reason as to why they shouldn't like him. They'll even give him a pass on eating a treat and not even admitting it. Some of them will even rather criticise Iain for telling them the truth.

Honestly, it's constant hypocritical brilliance by the majority of them.

They talk about him like he's a kid - he's 31 for god sake, a married man and father!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

All this talk of Iain's sad eyes just reminds me of Kay Burley, bless her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

pilly wrote: »
    You're just an aul softie Anna, some people just have eyes like that. I call them puppy dog eyes. They could have won the lotto and they still look sad.

Bruce Springsteen told me sad eyes never lie, Pilly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

anna080 wrote: »
    Rebekah Vardy defends comments about depressed Iain Lee on I'm A Celeb

http://dailym.ai/2BLN4px

Seems you cannot say anything to anyone these days without someone else getting offended.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I think Iain could win them all dinner,treats,emails from home and a puppy each to cuddle and they'd still be like "typical Iain and his gameplan".

Meanwhile Amir could eat all their treats while simultaneously giving them all a hard kick up the hole and they'd be like "he's a gas ticket isn't he? Gotta love him."

It's like school. Hate that sh1t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Agree with ye , I think they see Iain as the interloper , and thought ooh he's a big man , he'll win loads . And when that water trial went so wrong , they've held it again him since then .

I think fair dues to him for being so honest , and going in there in the first place was a major step for him , and he's held it together without being horrible like some of the others.

I think him , Toff and Stanley are being themselves tbh .

Anyhow , enjoy tonight everyone ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Rebekah Vardy can just buzz off back to obscurity as far as im concerned . A total pain in the whole with no redeeming qualities .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I can't even be bothered tonight folks, it's just boring the tits off me. Especially if cocky little Dennis is doing the trial. Fcuk that, off to bed early, wake me if anything exciting happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I deleted it off the sky planner last week.....the ultimate insult!!

pilly wrote: »
    I can't even be bothered tonight folks, it's just boring the tits off me. Especially if cocky little Dennis is doing the trial. Fcuk that, off to bed early, wake me if anything exciting happens.

And the absolute unfairness of it . The difference between the two men is about a foot and this is vital to the success in this trial . Iain was far too tall and in danger in my opinion in a too small area. He was unable to get adequate air intake due to his height

Just watching toffs trial from last night

Like theres absolutely no way I would be able to have done that...it’s the worst next to the one in the coffin that time with the rats

Fair play to her, could see a lot of the camp mates not lasting a few seconds in that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Just caught up on last nights as well. Fair play to Toff that was not a nice trial at all!

Other than that a very boring episode.

Also it’s on 3e tonight just so no one misses it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

As a viewer I just find Amir hilarious, I hope he wins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

haha stanley bellyflop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Dennis and Jamie a bit cocky today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

They already made it easier for Dennis. Iain had velcro in between the air pockets and water which he had to break through.

I think this is really sh!t stirring having the same trial again. Like obviously Denis is gonna be better at it being a foot shorter! He can practically stand up in some of the boxes whereas poor Iain couldn’t even fit in them

Ugh not looking forward to smug Denis gloating

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Agree the trial is unfair . Poor Iain I really feel sorry for him .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

allym wrote: »
    I think this is really sh!t stirring having the same trial again. Like obviously Denis is gonna be better at it being a foot shorter! He can practically stand up in some of the boxes whereas poor Iain couldn’t even fit in them

But the little crocs will look full size to Dennis. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,136 ✭✭✭✭Penn

This is bullsh*t. Iain had stars in the actual first underwater area he had to try and get, that's why he had to keep going back for air. Now Dennis is going to easily get all the stars and make Iain look bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Just nasty of the IAC coordinators to have this trial again.
    Poor Iain will feel useless.

Wonder will they repeat the trial Amir quit because a snake looked sideways at him?

Poor Iain :(

Ah fck off Denis

• Advertisement

Usually there's a couple of contestants a year who do well in the show and have their careers revived as a result. I don't think this year has done anyone any favours, with the exception of Toff- they'll all fade back into oblivion

Advertisement