Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Amir not singing The Boxer

Man no sing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

God I wish just for once they'd put Dennis and jaimie into a challenge like that with Amir so they can see what a gob****e he is!!!! He drove everyone in the taxi mad!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

anna080 wrote: »
    They are such arseholes. What exactly has Iain done to them to make them dislike him so much?? I can't think of one thing. Jamie is a right knob

I know it must be horrible for Iain to have to put up with them but at least he's coming out of it looking good. The public will start to turn against the other lads soon I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭prunudo

trixychic wrote: »
    God I wish just for once they'd put Dennis and jaimie into a challenge like that with Amir so they can see what a gob****e he is!!!! He drove everyone in the taxi mad!!!

He wasn't impressed with Iain telling 'the lads' of his antics in the taxi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,368 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Vanessa obviously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

We got to see more of Vanessa this week, she was so quiet the first week or so.
    Seems like a nice girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Gosh Vanessa is so beautiful. Her skin is amazing. No make up or nothing and she looks like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Would've liked to have seen Dennis go before Vanessa. She's nice enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Until tomorrow people, adieu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MelanieC wrote: »
    Would've liked to have seen Dennis go before Vanessa. She's nice enough.

I'd say Dennis and Jamie in bottom tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I can't wait for their confusion when Iain gets to the final 3.

Just make a bloody decision Vanessa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

jvan wrote: »
    He wasn't impressed with Iain telling 'the lads' of his antics in the taxi.

No I know. Ha ha delighted for him. He's such a horrible person!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

What is with the presenters on Exra Camp ? They all sound like they inhaled Helium . Is it a requirement to be able to squeak ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

have they no decent people to interview. years ago they had people worth listening to . now its z celebs from other reality crap.
    now its shappy. surely there are other people t bring on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I wonder did Shappy not get on well with the others? She just said she would put their WhatsApp group on mute!

I hope Denis goes tomorrow night. I don't get a good vibe from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Ah Dennis isn't the worst in fairness done well tonight also no fussing and just got the stars.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

That Joe Swash lad needs to be put down. So annoying.
    Did Marty Morrissey win it last year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Didn't he say the depth to the first air chamber was 1.5 metres?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I think the extra camp has lost the plot. has their medication ran out or is it the heat. they are off their heads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Nice to see Ian coming out of his shell and integrating with the group.

Toff has it all but sewn up already.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Ah Dennis isn't the worst in fairness done well tonight also no fussing and just got the stars.

Dennis did well in the trial which suited him as a small man :P but he had no need to come back and bitch about Iain then to his bro clique of Amir and Jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dennis did well in the trial which suited him as a small man :P but he had no need to come back and bitch about Iain then to his bro clique of Amir and Jamie

Exactly....and he said all the right things to the camera after the trial i.e. how he understood the problem Iain had but then goes back to camp and bitches him....does he not realise there are cameras watching in there too????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Did they try and cover their mic's when bltching as well or am I remembering incorrectly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

anna080 wrote: »
    Did they try and cover their mic's when bltching as well or am I remembering incorrectly?

They had to put the subtitles on so they were either whispering or covering up the mics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I can't stand Ian but I want him to come higher than the other 3 lads just to show them what arseholes they've been.

Really hate Dennis the most, he's a smarmy little man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I think the 1.5 meter comment, which was contradicted by Ant and Dec, will send Dennis packing tonight.

BTW, I was just doing some ironing with my back turned to the telly. TG4 was showing some little children cartoons. As the high-pitched little voice-overs were coming across to my ears I couldn't help but think they sounded exactly like Scarlett. She's missed out - she could have a geat career in baby cartoon voice-overs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Please get Jamie out. Not a nice guy, don’t get a good feeling from him at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Looking at the betting odds earlier looks like toff already has it won :) and dennis or jamie to go tonight :)

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity/winner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Please get Jamie out. Not a nice guy, don’t get a good feeling from him at all.

I have to admit I was judging a book by its cover with him. His personality does not match his dreamy exterior

Advertisement