Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

anna080 wrote: »
    In fairness that was really uncomfortable to watch. Why did no one speak up? Fiz said she didn't like it but said nothing. They're all too far rammed up Denis' arse to call him out. Totally unfair and total overreaction from Denis.

Wouldnt expect anything less from fizz...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Tbh if I was there I would agree with Denis but I would have expressed my point differently. Denis just came across as an arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

In fairness that was really uncomfortable to watch. Why did no one speak up? Fiz said she didn't like it but said nothing. They're all too far rammed up Denis' arse to call him out. Totally unfair and total overreaction from Denis.

They are two grown adults having a discussion which got a bit heated than normal. Nothing wrong with what happened. Iain is not a child, he can more than stick up for himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Toff tried but it went nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Disgusted that no one spoke up for Iain there . Thought he handled it well and came off looking much better person that Dennis .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

I could understand what Dennis was saying. Iain has failed in tasks to get anything.

He's failed in 2 tasks. One challenge and one dingo dollar. One was heights and one was water.

To be honest if I was being bullied my mind set would not be able to deal with fears either. They are ****.

And then for Dennis to say "don't cut me down" when thats literally what's he's doing to Iain is just... horrible!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

They are two grown adults having a discussion which got a bit heated than normal. Nothing wrong with what happened. Iain is not a child, he can more than stick up for himself.

It was a totally intimidating conversation and aggressively one sided. Iain tried to stick up for himself and clarify but was shot down. Grown adults aren't immune from being hurt and patronised.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

I could understand what Dennis was saying. Iain has failed in tasks to get anything.

Amir said im a Celebrity get me out  too but apparently it's cos "he didn't understand" :rolleyes:
    True but I don't believe this bullying tag being used. Iain more than defended himself perfectly well and imo both sides had a point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Iain and Jamie both wanted to do a trial and Dennis whinged on at Iain that he failed two trials and they are hungry so he shouldn't do it

Doing the Lord's work. Thank you iamwhoiam.

Dennis is a bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

It was a totally intimidating conversation and aggressively one sided. Iain tried to stick up for himself and clarify but was shot down. Grown adults aren't immune from being hurt and patronised.

Toff did try in fairnes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The worst part is this is a challenge Iain could do. Heights is his main thing (even though he did the rocket one) and he just couldn't physically do the water one. It wasn't fear, he just couldn't do it.

This could have been his chance to prove himself, which he seems eager to do. Now why should he bother?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Ha! Delighted. Git. 6/8.

Oh god I hate jamie

It was 6 out of 8 ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

iain aced the trial he did
    physically couldn't fit in one so had to stop
    and backed out of a dingo dollar that is largely irrelevant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Why the hell did Jamie bring up Ian when he finished the trial. They know they are being nasty and trying to cover up by talking about it

Gosh they just keep twisting the knife in, don't they.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

ArtyC wrote: »
    Why the hell did Jamie bring up Ian when he finished the trial. They know they are being nasty and trying to cover up by talking about it

cuz his dennis' cuddle buddy at night time IMO :) least amir said he was too tough on him :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Dennis and Jamie have no self awareness . Amir is just thick

I threw my slipper at the tv when Denis came on there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

fizz smoking

• Advertisement

God this is infuriating me tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

"You wouldn't have managed it Iain"

How the **** would Jamie know. He's the same size as him.

Ķicking him again while he's down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

In the words of ant and Dec, I want to smash his face in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Is it just me or does Dennis keep mentioning Iain leaving? I may be hearing it wrong. But it sounds like he thinks Iain will be next to be voted out?

So instead of saying he lost two stars... he tries to distract everyone from that fact by keeping rabbiting on about how Iain would not have been able to do it... Jesus!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

ArtyC wrote: »

It's not only camp.
    Last night when Dennis was doing the task right away Ant said "he's already further than Iain got".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

I wonder will their tunes change when they watch it back and see that it was Amir being the lying c@nt and Iain was actually decent the whole way through. Can't wait for them to be split up!!!!

Assholes!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

ShazGV wrote:
    Is it just me or does Dennis keep mentioning Iain leaving? I may be hearing it wrong. But it sounds like he thinks Iain will be next to be voted out?

Thought that too . Arse hole hope he goes then jamie then amir . Pathetic bunch of wannabes . Their treatment of Iain is making me really angry . Looossseeerrss

trixychic wrote: »
    I wonder will their tunes change when they watch it back and see that it was Amir being the lying c@nt and Iain was actually decent the whole way through. Can't wait for them to be split up!!!!

Assholes!!!!

You know what I don't think it's even about the strawberries anymore. They just don't like him. They never did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Not a fan of Iain but I rather him the most from the boys now , he came on the show to pay to pay for his mums 1500 a week care home fees , https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5066817/iain-lee-mother-care-home-fees-im-a-celebrity-2017/

bad enough he suffers with depression let alone above , last time i checked dennis , amir and jamie are rolling in the cash from their careers . Iain is a stand up comedian and presenter which i imagine doesnt pay as well as the others :)

just had to vent that out there :)

Advertisement