Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I'm just watching it now.
    I might be taking this way too seriously but nearly had a tear in my eye watching that treatment of Iain.
    I hate Dennis with an almighty passion. Horrible nasty way about him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

WTF?? Why didn't Denis go after that ****ing carry on. Prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Joe Swash had no idea about other people space . He stand so close to people you would think they were on a crowded Paris Metro . He gives me the creeps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

I agree with Dennis tbh, The truth hurts sometimes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

dennis talking to toff and pointing out that jenny has done the least. I think he sits around all day weighing up who does the least. jenny has done the lease because she wasn't picked by the public

• Advertisement

AnneFrank wrote: »
    I agree with Dennis tbh, The truth hurts sometimes
    its not that he is wrong . just the way he said it.
    the reality of it is that iain did very well in the trial he could do and failed at the one he couldn't fit into.
    amir ,dennis and Jamie have all failed to get full stars on all their trials

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Vanessa white is a stunningly beautiful woman.

Just needed to say that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Dennis, Amir and Jamie are textbook schoolyard bullies. It's simple.

And not one person in there has recognised it and tried to stop it, despite it being so fúcking blatant.

Cowards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

This season is just annoying me at this stage to be honest. I thought last season and Scarlett winning was bad, but this has not been an enjoyable watch.

The treatment of Iain makes me sick. Jamie and Dennis the two bullies taking over every trial, sick of the sight of them. Amir is a complete snake, and I'm not overly keen Jennie either - I don't think she has done anything of note, and is possibly still there due to her being the best of a bad bunch. It's kind of like Sam Quek last year, never really felt that she added anything but went far in the end.

The conflict is usually entertaining, but it's very passive-aggressive in there. Jamie, Dennis and Amir are a pack of pussies, running off to read Iain over absolutely nothing and shutting him down constantly. Let's hope the producers step things up next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Gutted at Stanley going. I wonder if there was something political influencing the vote - people getting their own back on Boris.

Stanley looks like he has lost a lot of weight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I'm raging.

Iain doesn't deserve this hostility and nastiness. Nobody does.

People are forgetting that while this is a gameshow/reality tv show for us, it is their living arrangement and place of work effectively. They need to behave more appropriately and stop being bitches.

(Now see me in the celeb bb thread living for bitchiness and drama in a couple weeks like the hypocrite I am)

SlickRic wrote: »
    Dennis, Amir and Jamie are textbook schoolyard bullies. It's simple.

And not one person in there has recognised it and tried to stop it, despite it being so fúcking blatant.

Cowards.

Unfortunately, the behaviour of the other campmates is textbook bystander behaviour in instances of bullying.

The other campmates will always waver towards the more powerful person/group, will continue to ignore the fact that Iain got a full house in one of his trials, and will readily advocate Jamie taking on the trial even though others have done less so far. People will always back the more popular person/group - it's a big reason why the camp were completely convinced that Iain was responsible for strawberry-gate and gave Amir the benefit of the doubt.

Iain is definitely due to participate in a trial at this stage, so it will be interesting to see how strongly Dennis and Jamie suggest that it is Jennie's turn tomorrow.

neonsofa wrote: »
    I'm raging.

Iain doesn't deserve this hostility and nastiness. Nobody does.

People are forgetting that while this is a gameshow/reality tv show for us, it is their living arrangement and place of work effectively. They need to behave more appropriately and stop being bitches.

(Now see me in the celeb bb thread living for bitchiness and drama in a couple weeks like the hypocrite I am)

don't worry nobody will care. BB is only a sest pool of arguments and filth.

itv should find some creative way for the campmates to see what is going on. especially the lies

maybe a tv showing highlights. show amir organising strawberry gate
    show dennis saying the pool is 1.5m and iain doing the water trial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I can't really see any bullying thoward Ian, if there is it's all going on behind his back... In my work place this goes on every day... I think because we're watching the 'two sides' it opened my eyes that that's what happens every day, regardless of the situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

WTF how is Stanley gone, who was he against?

I missed tonight but I think Iain should stand on numpty small man Dennis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    WTF how is Stanley gone, who was he against?

Amir

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,135 ✭✭✭Jeff2

To me its Iain playing the victim again.

" so I'm out of this one that means I'm out of them all"

No Iain just this one but go on and make it about you and not the task Iain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

don't worry nobody will care. BB is only a sest pool of arguments and filth.

itv should find some creative way for the campmates to see what is going on. especially the lies

maybe a tv showing highlights. show amir organising strawberry gate
    show dennis saying the pool is 1.5m and iain doing the water trial.

They should have more challenging exit interviews questioning things like this, even taking some twitter questions from viewers and show those interviews to the remaining campmates. Some camp mates will be honest once out, especially if shown footage first,others would gloss over it, but either way it'd be interesting to see the remaining campmates take on it all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Jeff2 wrote: »

I would have said the exact same thing. He was putting it to Denis. Nothing wrong with saying that. Denis was bleating on as if his opinion had authority over everyone else's. Stupid arsehole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No more mail from home, read out mean tweets to camp mates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm looking forward to the Waterslide task... Love that, I'd love a go on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

neonsofa wrote: »
    They should have more challenging exit interviews questioning things like this, even taking some twitter questions from viewers and show those interviews to the remaining campmates. Some camp mates will be honest once out, especially if shown footage first,others would gloss over it, but either way it'd be interesting to see the remaining campmates take on it all

Yeah the exit interview is pretty bland and anticlimactic, I don't even watch half of them. Ant and Dec should ask the controversial questions and pull camp mates up on stuff they've said and done instead of the sickening fawning all over them. How the hell did more people vote to save smarmy bully Dennis than lovely Stanley?

Jeff2 wrote: »

Dennis' logic completely implies that he would be ruled out of all future trials on the basis of having failed previously. I don't exactly get why his logic applies when his buddy Jamie is putting himself forward on one day, but not the next day.

What makes the next day so different? If Amir or Jennie want to do a trial tomorrow, surely Iain would be ruled out on the same basis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

I'm looking forward to the Waterslide task... Love that, I'd love a go on it!

Did you know Ant and Dec did it for Text Santa a few years ago? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ye are a great bunch in here keeping me up to date with all the posts , ye busy lot !
    Am still without any service here , line cut up the road , to be fixed on the 19th....:(:(

Hopefully it's back before the start of CBB ☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ugh, just finished watching the main show, Dennis Wise is an absolute c**t and his two lapdogs are equally as bad - such a toxic "Lads! Lads! Lads!" mentality the three of them have.

I applaud Iain for standing up to Dennis, and I'm delighted that the stars Jamie won resulted in a crap meal - that's karma. I loved how Iain was the one person who said he enjoyed the meal - it was the taste of justice being served that he was enjoying.

Can't believe Stanley went out before Dennis, Amir, and Jamie. Really hope they're the next 3 to go - I know Jennie hasn't been the most entertaining campmate, but at least she's not a completely detestable human being. Iain and Toff for Winner and Runner Up - I can't decide which of them I want to win most anymore, but I want to see them make it to the Top 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Ugh, just finished watching the main show, Dennis Wise is an absolute c**t and his two lapdogs are equally as bad - such a toxic "Lads! Lads! Lads!" mentality the three of them have.

I applaud Iain for standing up to Dennis, and I'm delighted that the stars Jamie won resulted in a crap meal - that's karma. I loved how Iain was the one person who said he enjoyed the meal - it was the taste of justice being served that he was enjoying.

Can't believe Stanley went out before Dennis, Amir, and Jamie. Really hope they're the next 3 to go - I know Jennie hasn't been the most entertaining campmate, but at least she's not a completely detestable human being. Iain and Toff for Winner and Runner Up - I can't decide which of them I want to win most anymore, but I want to see them make it to the Top 2.

Did you just read my mind?:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Did you just read my mind?:eek:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

According to the Daily Mail Amir Khan's appearance fee is over 400k and Toff's is 13k. She needs a better agent if true!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Scraggs wrote: »
    According to the Daily Mail Amir Khan's appearance fee is over 400k and Toff's is 13k. She needs a better agent if true!

Holy sheet!!!
    In all fairness though hes probably the biggest celeb in there bar Fizz

Advertisement