Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

yogibear77 wrote: »
    Article on the daily mail (sorry don't know how to post a link)....dennis claiming he is going to take Iain and kids to a match and he's going to visit Iains mum in the care home.......f#$k right off did you ever hear such RUBBISH!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

If this is genuine, fair fúcks to him. I don't care if it's just because he read the papers. That's a decent thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

SlickRic wrote: »
    If this is genuine, fair fúcks to him. I don't care if it's just because he read the papers. That's a decent thing to do.

To be honest , I agree with you .
    If he has watched it back ,.or been told how it was and how it affected Iain , then trying to mend that rift , and maybe having a sit down chat with him when he's out , can hopefully be a good thing .

Not recognising it would be 100 times worse .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

AnneFrank wrote: »
    it's funny and ironic everyone calling the lads bullies on this thread, are acting like a bullying mob,

Based on your posts earlier in this thread and this one, I wonder if you really believe everything you've said or if you are trying to evoke a reaction? According to you, Iain is a baby, Dennis was right and you're hoping that Amir wins. Hmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    To be honest , I agree with you .
    If he has watched it back ,.or been told how it was and how it affected Iain , then trying to mend that rift , and maybe having a sit down chat with him when he's out , can hopefully be a good thing .

Not recognising it would be 100 times worse .
    I wonder how genuine he actually is. Perhaps he is remorseful of the way he acted or he could just be worried about his image. Rebecca Vardy has done a 180. Maybe I'm just too cynical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Just in passing, I happened to see mentioned on a program called Painting on Sky Arts, that Amir has had his portrait painted back in 2015. It hangs in the Bolton Art Gallery, his home town, that he's so proud of.

Have a look at the photos. It's a brilliant portrait, IMHO. Captures so much action and sensitivity in his expression.

https://www.christianhook.com/news/2016/9/20/amir-khan-portrait-on-sky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

wyrn wrote: »
    I wonder how genuine he actually is. Perhaps he is remorseful of the way he acted or he could just be worried about his image. Rebecca Vardy has done a 180. Maybe I'm just too cynical

It is hard to know alright , but as SlickRic said , if he is genuine about it , then that's good . Fingers crossed .

You're not cynical at all Wryn , it's an either or situation really isn't it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

wyrn wrote:

I feel the same way as you. I find it hard to believe he feels bad about what happened. I would like to think he does feel bad and he is going to try and make amends.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Why on earth would Ian's mother want to me Denis?? If I'd was Ian's mother I'd give Denis a good slap if he even tried to visit me.

anna080 wrote: »
    I was out in the shed a few minutes ago getting turf and sticks. There were a few spiders and cobwebs I had to manoeuvre around, and I'm not gonna lie, I *may* have pretended in my head that I was doing a bushtucker trial
    :pac: :pac:

Did you win or did you say those words ?!☺☺

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Did you win or did you say those words ?!☺☺

I got ten sticks stars!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

We only see a few minutes of Ian every night and he's extremely annoying,imagine spending 2 wks with him,he'd drive you potty,he'd drive me bonkers if I spent 5 mins with him tbh but he doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I got ten sticks stars!

Did you have to eat the spiders?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭appledrop

I got ten sticks stars!

Brilliant. Since its Friday night treat yourself to some nice food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Just in passing, I happened to see mentioned on a program called Painting on Sky Arts, that Amir has had his portrait painted back in 2015. It hangs in the Bolton Art Gallery, his home town, that he's so proud of.

Have a look at the photos. It's a brilliant portrait, IMHO. Captures so much action and sensitivity in his expression.

https://www.christianhook.com/news/2016/9/20/amir-khan-portrait-on-sky

Thanjs for posting that Eyepatch, i hadnt seen it before. It's a fantastic portrait. I love those portrait competitions that sky arts do. The Graham Norton one is gorgeous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I got ten sticks stars!

Kangaroo balls for everyone tonight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

neonsofa wrote: »
    Thanjs for posting that Eyepatch, i hadnt seen it before. It's a fantastic portrait. I love those portrait competitions that sky arts do. The Graham Norton one is gorgeous.

Glad you noticed, neonsofa! Sky Arts are advertising that they have a great line-up of programs set up for us over Christmas. Hoping there will be good alternatives to the Reality TV we've been living off for the last while.

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Glad you noticed, neonsofa! Sky Arts are advertising that they have a great line-up of programs set up for us over Christmas. Hoping there will be good alternatives to the Reality TV we've been living off for the last while.

Hey I noticed too! I watch that show on Sky Arts but I missed that one. The paintings are amazing. Lovecwhen the use unusual techniques.

In other news, I’ve eaten all my I’m a Celeb snacks and now I feel a bit sick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Get Amir out . Get Amir out !

They are obsessed with Iain! It's quite hilarious

• Advertisement

Oh look, Jamie has started yet another morning putting down Iain. He’s obsessed with him. Does he think putting him down raises him up?

They are obsessed with Iain! It's quite hilarious

Oh snap Anna! Great minds

My mam just said she likes Toff because "she doesn't always have her knockers out".
    lol such a random thing to say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,368 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

''He's going to be reunited with his family which he wanted''

Some don't it seems

Ha! Denis had a game plan for the Cyclone and he was booted out before it. Hahahahaha

G'wan Toff!

Go on Toff, stand up for yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Come on Toff knock him down when he mouths off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

After everything Dennis did to Iain, he still speaks nicely about him, saying how much he respects him.

I love how Toff stood up for herself there, she said what she wanted and fought back against the 2 boys deciding who would do what. Go Toff!!

• Advertisement

Toff is definitely a grafter, she just gets on with it. She’s brilliant

Advertisement