Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

deco nate wrote: »
    I thought the show pays for family to be there for the whole show.
    I'm sure I've seen them in the past (those that can travel) bering in mind that amir just got back with the wife before this started I'm not surprised she's not there

Yea I think this is true. From watching the recap show at the end of the series, it seems to be the case that they all get to fly out a family member and they live it up in the hotel and come down to watch the eliminations every morning. There seems to be similar tensions running in the family circles as there are in camp too. I remember the year Amy Willerton was in it and nobody liked her- everyone isolated her Dad too. Same with Helen Flanagan's parents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Toffo has to win this.... Top 2 should be toff and Ian. :)

At the start of the series I thought they were hyping Toff up for to be another Scarlett to win.

But in fairness , she has shown that's she's not afraid of anything , and gives it wellies or socks as they say !!

anna080 wrote: »
    If Jamie wins I'm throwing myself off a cliff

Wryn liked this comment. Do you want to push me wryn??
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cant believe dennis gets to do the cyclone

:confused:

I think I've had enough to drink!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Wryn liked this comment. Do you want to push me wryn??
    Sorry Anna, I'm in a funny mood (I had a medicinal hot apple cider). I was just thinking if you did jump off a cliff, the Instagram post from your favourite influencer :pac: Sorry!

Please don't jump off a cliff :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

He's gone, he can't do it.
    xtra camp asked him to help them

wyrn wrote: »
    Sorry Anna, I'm in a funny mood (I had a medicinal hot apple cider). I was just thinking if you did jump off a cliff, the Instagram post from your favourite influencer :pac: Sorry!

Please don't jump off a cliff :o

It's too late for me, wryn!
    giphy.gif

I'm sorry, Anna can't post on boards right now
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

giphy.gif

Ha ha, :D

• Advertisement

This year on IAC has been weird. On the one hand it hasn't really been fun. It's been uncomfortable to watch at times and the small jokes wore very thin very fast. On the other, it's kinda nice to see them struggle to get all the stars. I think I said last year the trials seemed quite reason because if I remember correctly, they pretty much smashed it all of the time.

Roll on reunion show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Delighted amir is gone. I can't believe he still tried to claim iain made him eat the strawberries until the lads played the vt, does he not realise everything was being filmed?? Thick prat.

In other news I just did a "which I'm a celeb contestant are you?" quiz on Joe.co.uk and I got Iain!

He's joining the Extra Camp team to do theirs.

They should get Amir instead of Dennis

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They should get Amir instead of Dennis

no vanessa or kez deserve it a lot more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

MelanieC wrote: »
    In other news I just did a "which I'm a celeb contestant are you?" quiz on Joe.co.uk and I got Iain!

I too got Iain...
    Congratulations! You're a funny guy with a very decent heart buried inside. Although you often have to deal with arseholes in your daily life, you're still a hoot to be around and very supportive of your friends.

Delighted amir is gone. I can't believe he still tried to claim iain made him eat the strawberries until the lads played the vt, does he not realise everything was being filmed?? Thick prat.

I got Fiz :o

Oh thank goodness, I got Toff. I’m the loveable posh girl with a good heart.

emoticon_wave.gif

Don't know how that happened.. I'll try again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I got Fiz :o

Me too ...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I got Jennie; 'Your hatred of exercise is inspiring', which I have to admit, is pretty accurate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

I got Toff
    I'm a bloke though and I'm far from posh.

Is there some quiz I missed?.. What?

funny-animation-animated-etJrOS7a2uXuw?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Joe.co.uk celeb quiz

Fizz

fizzzzzzzz

Iain! Even though I said I'd spend all my time in the jungle bltching. You guys know that's not true though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I got Fiz. The hatred of exercise definitely applies to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

!

I found that really shocking .Even a little toddler gives up lying after a while when they know they are rumbled . I dont know the man but am wondering if he was always so childish ? Or is it a result of the shaken brain syndrome ?
    Does anyone know how he was when young ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I'm Stanley

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I found that really shocking .Even a little toddler gives up lying after a while when they know they are rumbled . I dont know the man but am wondering if he was always so childish ? Or is it a result of the shaken brain syndrome ?
    Does anyone know how he was when young ?

I think he's just always gotten away with it so he's never had to adjust his behavior.

Advertisement