Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just hope Jamie doesn't go on to win it tbh .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Don't think he'll win.
    Still Toff overwhelming favourite as an all rounder from day 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

She has lost a good bit of weight while she was in the jungle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Raging Jamie didn't go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Very surprised that a Jenny left, Jamie can’t win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

What a load of ****e ,obviously have nothing else to fill the time with,that was so unnecessary and pointless rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Jamie is such an arsehole. He legitimately believed he was the hero. Toff lay in a pit of snakes ffs!

I haven't voted much this year but I made sure to go in and use up my app votes for her after tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Jamie is such an arsehole. He legitimately believed he was the hero. Toff lay in a pit of snakes ffs!

I haven't voted much this year but I made sure to go in and use up my app votes for her after tonight.
    BUT HE RAN AROUND IN THE DARK! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

wyrn wrote: »
    Amir has justified his actions towards Iain a few times that the reason the camp didn't like him was because he split the camp up when he came in. Does Amir not get that the producers did that. It wasn't like Iain became the "Prime Minister" and decided to split up the camp.

Did Amir say that the camp was against Iain from the start over stuff he said, how did they know what he said he came in late :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭davidmarsh

Jamie convinced he was the hero, he couldn't even pretend to be modest.

Surprised Jennie went

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Is the app available in Ireland? I didn't bother trying it this year but last year I couldn't download it.

Jamie probably has Hollyoaks, Emmerdale (his sister plays Debbie) and Eastenders fans voting for him where Jennie only had Corrie fans

Please let Toff or Iain win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭appledrop

Surprised Jenny voted out. Oh god seriously worried now Jamie could win. Did you hear him tonight about being the hero. I me a even if you were thinking you were the best you wouldn't bloody say it!

Really want Toff to win but not end of world if Iain did either. I thought the family reuion but was a but crap. I must be made of stone;) Just thought that's more of a private moment for people.

KatW4 wrote: »
    Oh :O I am surprised at Jennie leaving. She was clearly surprised too. I really thought it would be Jamie tonight.

Yes she was very surprised too

I am disappointed she didn't want Iain to win and also was not shown strawberrygate

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

Can I just ask?! Have I missed episode of extra camp, I don't remember seeing Becky going on like all the rest on following day after she came out.. Maybe I just missed episode, I'd only be in and out wstching !!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

Very disappointed that Jamie (aka The Real Hero) is still in.

Was looking at the fire tonight - its a fine fire roaring away but no one seems to be doing anything to make it that way. In previous years wasn't it a big thing, lighting it, getting wood, lookng after it? :confused:

Maybe H&S now means its all made by the production crew :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Disappointed that Jennie was voted out before Jamie, but I just hope that he doesn't somehow beat Iain or Toff, who genuinely deserve to be the Final 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Can I just ask?! Have I missed episode of extra camp, I don't remember seeing Becky going on like all the rest on following day after she came out.. Maybe I just missed episode, I'd only be in and out wstching !!.

I'm nearly sure she was but I don't watch them all.

I think Becky was on as she was blaming Joe for twisting her words or something like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Apparently there's an Anti-Iain movement happening on twitter, seemingly made up of butthurt Jamie, Dennis, Amir, and Becky fans, which is not only disappointing, but only adds to Jamie's numbers. It'd be awful if Jamie managed to win or even get second place - bullying accusations side, he's been a crap and boring camp mate in comparison to the other two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Becky was on as she was blaming Joe for twisting her words or something like that

Ahh must of missed it (thankfully haha), thought she might if refused to go on over all that crap she caused IMO..

Jamie picking Iain as the biggest drama queen over Amir :rolleyes: he is so up his own ar$e, the p*ck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Yes. Becky was on and she was looking fabulous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Apparently there's an Anti-Iain movement happening on twitter, seemingly made up of butthurt Jamie, Dennis, Amir, and Becky fans, which is not only disappointing, but only adds to Jamie's numbers. It'd be awful if Jamie managed to win or even get second place - bullying accusations side, he's been a crap and boring camp mate in comparison to the other two.

It's easier to say something on twitter than vote for who they like.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Ugh, does that mean that fans of Amir, Dennis and Becky will be throwing their voting weight behind Jamie now? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Amir apologising to the snake that he pulled out of the wall. LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Amir apologising to the snake that he pulled out of the wall. LOL!
    Ouch

Ugh, does that mean that fans of Amir, Dennis and Becky will be throwing their voting weight behind Jamie now? :(

That appears to be their idea yes - they don't think Iain deserves to still be in it because he's "playing a game", so they're all jumping on the Jamie bandwagon and all planning to vote for Jamie in an attempt to land Iain in 3rd place... :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Arrrggghh disgusted Jamie is still in there, he's such a detestable human being. It killed him saying toff for the bush tucker hero and then it turned out to be right, gas.

Thought it was a bit mean of jennie to say toff or Jamie to win. If there were six or seven in there fair enough but that's literally just excluding iain again.

Toff or iain, I don't mind which one wins. Iain has definitely come a long way but I still feel toff can't be caught, she's just such an all round nice person. Even coming second will do wonders for iain anyway, he doesn't have to win, like Joel Dommett last year.

I will literally never watch the show again if Jamie wins.

• Advertisement

That appears to be their idea yes - they don't think Iain deserves to still be in it because he's "playing a game", so they're all jumping on the Jamie bandwagon and all planning to vote for Jamie in an attempt to land Iain in 3rd place... :mad:

FFS they are all playing a game, it is a reality show :mad: bullies outside and inside

Advertisement