Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

MelanieC wrote: »

........I will literally never watch the show again if Jamie wins.

Do I take it you will not be watching CBB 2018, seeing as Coleen Nolan won last year's. :pac: ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Do you know what ?

It just shows how afraid they really are of Iain winning !

Otherwise they wouldn't be rallying the troops to vote for Jamie , running scared they are!!

Either way , whatever place Iain ends up , they'll always know he was a threat to Jamie ☺

Let's face it, we don't have such a good record forecasting the winner of any of these shows - even Dancing With the Stars (Ireland). Are we prepared to lick our wounds once again, if Toff doesn't win.

Hoping and praying it's Toff - Queen of the Jungle - and Iain 2nd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Do I take it you will not be watching CBB 2018, seeing as Coleen Nolan won last year's. :pac: ;)

You're Miles from gogglebox and I calm my fiver.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Eyepatch wrote: »

Don't get me started on that crime against jedward. Then I said I'd give it one more chance and moany mare Sarah Harding won! Still at least it gave us the chad and all his chadisms.

Nah Colleen Nolan didn't deserve to win coz she was a bit whingy and contributed nothing but Jamie Lomas is a different class of person altogether, a petty, egotistical, mean spirited bully. My faith in humanity will take a serious beating if he triumphs over lovely toff and iain.

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    Don't get me started on that crime against jedward. Then I said I'd give it one more chance and moany mare Sarah Harding won! Still at least it gave us the chad and all his chadisms.

Nah Colleen Nolan didn't deserve to win coz she was a bit whingy and contributed nothing but Jamie Lomas is a different class of person altogether, a petty, egotistical, mean spirited bully. My faith in humanity will take a serious beating if he triumphs over lovely toff and iain.

LOL! I'd forgotten that Sarah Harding came after Colleen Nolan. MC - you've really taken a beating over he last couple of years. I fear for your welfare if Toff doesn't win. Fingers and thumbs crossed!

Jeff2 wrote: »
    You're Miles from gogglebox and I calm my fiver.:)

Sorry, Jeff2. I don't get your joke, as I don't watch, Gogglebox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

It's a bit sad in itself that there are more fans of Rebecca, Jamie, Dennis and Amir (even combined) than supporters of Iain.

But I guess I'm just looking at it in terms of the show and what's going on within it. Obviously it makes sense that if one group consists of:
    Fans of world champion boxer Amir Khan PLUS fans of former Chelsea FC captain Dennis Wise
    PLUS fans of Hollyoaks actor Jamie Lomas
    added to fans of Becky who genuinely thinks she is a lovely lady
    and also fans of Leicester striker Jamie Vardy who will throw their support behind his wife by proxy (he's not there to vote for but his wife is)

and in the other camp is:
    Fans of Iain
    and fans of justice being served for Iain because bullying is wrong

then obviously there could well be more people in the first section.

But we can add Fans of Toff - of which there are quite a few - if the aim isn't necessarily 'Iain to win' but simply 'Jamie to not win'. Personally I'm a member of the group that would be happy to see either Iain or Toff win. Because either of them deserve it, not just because I want Jamie to lose. That's a separate issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Toff has had this sewn up for the past 10 days or so, tonight is just a formality, probably won't even bother tuning in tonight. Well deserved tbf, toughest of the lot bar none.

Only thing that slightly annoys me is people famous for reality TV shows ie, last 3 winners seem to be experts in the format and have a big advantage over regular celebrities.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Is the app available in Ireland? I didn't bother trying it this year but last year I couldn't download it.

I had to sideload it (and use a vpn when accessing it since they geoblocked it this year, hence not using it much this time around)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Is there any way for Irish viewers to vote? I would happily spend all €17.88 of my credit to see Iain finish ahead of Jamie.

I actually couldn't believe how insistent he was that he was better at trials than Toff during the Dingo Dollar Challenge. He's completely full of himself and needs to be brought back down to earth.

On another note, I am really hoping that the current odds on Paddy Power are an accurate reflection of tonight's outcome:

Toff -1/14
    Iain - 10/1
    Jamie - 25/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Missed the show last night. Any good?

Really hope Jamie doesn't win.

tenor.gif?itemid=4195403

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did JamiEgo ever get a full house of stars in any trial?

anna080 wrote: »

Really hope Jamie doesn't win.

tenor.gif?itemid=4195403

You didn't miss much to be honest, the season has started the peter out.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Not that I can remember; I think he tended to get about three quarters of the stars on offer in most of them. Tbf he took over the trials so much that there could be one or two that I'm forgetting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

On another note, I am really hoping that the current odds on Paddy Power are an accurate reflection of tonight's outcome:

Toff -1/14
    Iain - 10/1
    Jamie - 25/1

It would be a smallish consolation to see a bookmaker screw up.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

:D JamiEgo
    anna080 wrote: »

No, not really. Our fearsome foursome were each met by a 'ghost of Christmas family member' for a quick catch up. Jennie's husband gave her a pep talk, Jamie and Toff each encountered the mother of all surprise guests and Iain enjoyed a tête-à-tête with his sister.

It would have been a lot more entertaining watching you in your shed yelling "I'm a Boardsie, GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I'm just catching up on last night's extra camp. Amir is just the height of annoying and Dennis is also an arsehole. Just his face irritates me now (same with Jamie). I can't wait until this is all over so I don't have to watch it anymore.

If there's any justice in the world it'll be a Toff/Iain top two.

Can we amend the rules this year so we can have a King and a Queen of the jungle so Iain and Toff can both win?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Haven't posted at all this series (been sooo busy) but following you all avidly. But had to come on and say I am SOOO ANNOYED Dennis got the chance to do celebrity cyclone. That shouldn't be allowed, especially seeing as it's not even like he narrowly missed out, Amir did!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

When is Denis doing the cyclone?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    When is Denis doing the cyclone?

yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

Monife wrote: »
    Haven't posted at all this series (been sooo busy) but following you all avidly. But had to come on and say I am SOOO ANNOYED Dennis got the chance to do celebrity cyclone. That shouldn't be allowed, especially seeing as it's not even like he narrowly missed out, Amir did!

I didn't even know that happened :o - We had visitors last night and powercuts today.

I won't tell wifey - she's wound up enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

if they needed someone then they should get the public to vote. at least it would be somewhat fair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

yesterday

Lol , sorry ☺☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Can we amend the rules this year so we can have a King and a Queen of the jungle so Iain and Toff can both win?

Which one would be queen?

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Which one would be queen?

This is getting old.. We get it, you don't like Iain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

I hope Jamie wins it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

CFlat wrote: »
    I hope Jamie wins it.

Just leave now

:pac:

Advertisement