Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Jamie whinging about the salt . Shut up we get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

why was there no former winners or runners up on the extra camp.
    usually they have some from the past giving their opinion.
    all they had are z list wanabies from rubbish tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

why was there no former winners or runners up on the extra camp.
    usually they have some from the past giving their opinion.
    all they had are z list wanabies from rubbish tv

Scarlet and Joel.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Scarlet and Joel.......

yes but they are diferent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is Chas and Dave :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I don’t want to upset anyone, it’s not in my nature - Jamie :rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ah they’re cockney singers. Songs like Rabbit and Ain’t No Pleasinng You

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What’s that music they keep playing on Extra Camp?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

In other news Donkeykong seems not to be banned.
    Might be saving the ban for when CBB is on.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

wyrn wrote: »

Is this the music kiosk Keith plays for the titty dance :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Would have liked to have seen Jamie third and Iain second ..oh well . all over for another year ! CBB next hope its a bit more exciting than this years IAC anyways !! NEVER want to clap eyes on Dennis or Becky ever again . EVER . even my cats hate them x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Not really watch Extra Camp this year, the few I saw taught Joel was good.

Who thinks they will be back?

Is this the music kiosk Keith plays for the titty dance :confused:

Yeah. I know I know it but I can’t think who it is. Wrecking my head for the past few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Oh my god, only got to watch the show now. I I know I'm so late and ye're all finished talking about it by now but hey ho. I just have to give out about Jamie coming second - how the hell? As someone mentioned he is so insincere in everything he says and does, I actually can't stand him.

Iain was so gracious in his interview and so entertaining. It's a testament to him that he wouldn't say a bad word about any of the three lads even though they caused a lot of his emotional hardship in camp. I don't watch extra camp though so don't know if anymore transpired on that show.

Thank god toff won, I did get a bit worried for a while that Jamie would actually do it and his big head would explode right there on live TV. Toff is the absolute opposite of Jamie, so sincere and genuine and this obviously has really knocked her for six bless her. She has been the most deserving winner I can remember for a long time, most other years I'm like "ahhh whaaaaat???" but tonight I'm like "ah, lovely girl. Well done her."

Sorry for long post. Bedtime now methinks. Here's to cbb next!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

See ye all in Jan!
    I'm gonna try and work on my blood pressure and temper between now and then. Kumbaya.
    #newyearnewme

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Oh yeah and for neonsofa, I don't know if it's what you were thinking of but a phrase I always use that I got from my nan is "Evil Thinkers, Evil Doers."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just caught up - gutted that Iain didn't win, or at the very least get second place, but then again this is the same British public that voted for Brexit, so we should've known they'd f*** this up and all. At least they redeemed themselves slightly by voting Toff the winner.

Iain was my favourite of the season - I don't think I would've kept watching were it not for him. Toff was great too, but everyone else were either 'meh' or just horrible human beings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Vengaboys - Parada de Tettas

Ah thank you. I thought it was Vengaboys but the song name doesn’t ring a bell. I guess it was my subconscious at work. Cheers. Now I can sleep :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,131 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Ah thank you. I thought it was Vengaboys but the song name doesn’t ring a bell. I guess it was my subconscious at work. Cheers. Now I can sleep

just did a google for you. it was on their first album, all though it didn't feature on the uk release of it. so it wouldn't have come out here unless you got the original release.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »
    In other news Donkeykong seems not to be banned.
    Might be saving the ban for when CBB is on.:)

YESSSSSS! glad toff won, and you are so right. I couldn't remember the other name of that poster, but I remember the posting style. 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Am I the only one who liked Jamie?

Don't get the hate for him at all. Comes across as a sound chap. He's a driven individual, motivated, funny, very good on the tasks, didn't flinch when that snake dropped on him.
    Thought he was very dignified in coming second and said that Toff deserved it. Yeah his geography is awful and he's a arrogant but so are most celebrities. Worthy second place in my book.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ok so I missed a couple of episodes towards the beginning so since then I never managed to watch live as I was constantly having to catch up and then I ended up binge watching the episodes I missed this season on Saturday + Sunday. Watched the finale last night on record so couldn't post live as I was still watching the 2nd last episode.
    I'm going to be in the opposite of all you here but I actually liked Becky and Jamie. Becky went out too early I think. Either I'm a bitch as well but I didn't think she was bitchy i think that's just her personality and some people don't get that. As for Jamie I didn't think he was that bad either and I'm glad he came 2nd. I didn't like Iain that much he was very annoying I thought. And the whole "I want to leave" being down he didn't leave then happy he stayed. I think if he really wanted to leave he should have walked, your mental health and just your health in general is more important than money. Also people make Jamie out to have a big ego and making everything about himself what about Iain. Recently when people came back from trials it was all about how "I couldn't have done that so super job" nobody asked you Iain if you could or could not have done it. He complains about being isolated but he isolated himself a lot also. He didn't make an effort to have a conversation with the group around the campfire after the strawberry gate like Amir did. I know he felt guilty but tough shít nothing you can change now at least it was only a strawberry and not their dinner so just move on. I was shocked Iain even got to final 3 but judging by the posts here I can see why people were voting for him.

I'm not defending Denis and Amir by the way I just think Iain wasn't wholly innocent. I could understand where Denis was coming from with the whole 2/3 times you failed scenario but I think he could have worded it better. As for Amir he has had way too many blows to the head as he is thick as shït.

Anyways glad Toff won she was the deserving winner after everything. And I much prefer her as Queen of the jungle over Scarlett. I also say Toff must have lost one of the largest amount of weight in there as I know she's a small girl in height and frame but Jesus she looked liked if you have her a hug she would snap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Am I the only one who liked Jamie?

Don't get the hate for him at all. Comes across as a sound chap. He's a driven individual, motivated, funny, very good on the tasks, didn't flinch when that snake dropped on him.
    Thought he was very dignified in coming second and said that Toff deserved it. Yeah his geography is awful and he's a arrogant but so are most celebrities. Worthy second place in my book.

No I liked him too. Agree with everything you said. Deserving second place behind Toff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Oh jaysus we're having a part two!

Part two of what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Deserved winner imo. Jamie though shouldn't have been near 2nd place. He was 5th or 6th and that is being generous. Toff if promoted right could earn herself and her agent an absolute fortune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Thread cleaned up.

#derailgate #eyerollgate #5minutesofmylifeiwillnevergetbackgate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Ah no! What did I miss!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ah no! What did I miss!

Believe me when I say, nothing new!

Advertisement