Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Not surprised it has turned into the Iain show.

If he wasn't there, then there would be close to zero to talk about, and the producers/ITV can't have that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Not surprised it has turned into the Iain show.

It really has. It beggars belief what they would have done for content had he not entered t'jungle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Actually raging they didn’t show Dennis watching the Ant & Dec clip teasing him about the height of the pool or showing him how Iain panicked in Temple of Gloom and how his was slightly different

wyrn wrote: »
    Shows how desperate Rebecca is to use that clip to justify herself.

So stupid like. Everyone talks smack in those enterance videos

anna080 wrote: »
    Feel better soon, wryn!

Honestly I think you'd be better off being voted out early on and then living it up in the hotel for the week! Grrr Denis is on the screen now

Thanks Anna. I think a stay in that hotel would cure me. I’m here sitting in front of the open door of the stove wearing layers & a blanket and I’m still cold.

I know sometimes it seems fake when people say “yes!” When they’re voted out early but as you said, I wouldn’t be complaining. Spinning time with family in a 5* hotel on someone else’s dime. Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm liking the music track they're playing, "I'm Only Human After All"... Don't put the blame one me.

How is Amir a boxer he looks like he wouldn't bate eggs

It’s so illuminating this coming out show. Rebecca, Dennis & now Amir are so defensive. You can see them getting everyone on the side before Iain gets out.

My family would be telling me off for bitching like that. They’d make a holy show of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wryn , a boardsie holiday , coach trip would do us all the world of good ☺☺

Hope you're better soon ☺

wyrn wrote: »
    It’s so illuminating this coming out show. Rebecca, Dennis & now Amir are so defensive. You can see them getting everyone on the side before Iain gets out.

My family would be telling me off for bitching like that. They’d make a holy show of me.

Jenni was out five seconds and she's bombarded with Amir asking "did you fink I was a bully or what"..
    piss off like she wants to see her kids get over yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Well there you go. Iain couldn't be any more unambiguous and clear there. No bullying.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Well it came from Iain and he should know . And he is right bullying is a very serious thing and not to be trivialised .What went on I would not class as bullying either .
    There is bitchy behaviour and some rudeness and a bit over the top banter but bullying is a much more serious thing in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm liking the music track they're playing, "I'm Only Human After All"... Don't put the blame one me.

Rag and bones man sings I think.

Amir sounds for ring tone would be funny.
    The screams and "oh strew berries" .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

what would you call talking about person behind their back, lying about him, intentionally making up facts about him and the trials he did, grouping together to continue these lies, saying one thing to him but saying the opposite to the rest of your gang.

100% bulling in my opinion.

It's a weird one isn't it. It certainly looked like deliberate isolation and shlt stirring from a viewer perspective but if Iain doesn't feel bullied or wronged then that's for him to judge! He could have easily milked it to his advantage, as I'm sure others would have- "My bullying hell" front page of OK mag. Lol

did we just see the 3 bullies shaking hands like they are happy he was evicted and that their plan worked

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Ah no, Jamie time. Gerroff me telly ya git!

I really dislike Jamie. What a twat.

It's a weird one isn't it. It certainly looked like deliberate isolation and shlt stirring from a viewer perspective but if Iain doesn't feel bullied or wronged then that's for him to judge! He could have easily milked it to his advantage, as I'm sure others would have- "My bullying hell" front page of OK mag. Lol

I agree but the person being bullied doesn't always know they are being bullied

I agree but the person being bullied doesn't always know they are being bullied

True. Maybe he was so convinced he wasn't bullied because he hadn't seen the footage of them slating him behind his back yet

• Advertisement

True. Maybe he was so convinced he wasn't bullied because he hadn't seen the footage of them slating him behind his back yet

he did say afterwards that his friendship with amir isn't what he thought it was and that he didn't like him talking like that behind his back like that

Toff actually looks better without make ups

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How is Amir a boxer he looks like he wouldn't bate eggs

not even quail eggs :D the dope Amoron

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

did we just see the 3 bullies shaking hands like they are happy he was evicted and that their plan worked

Because of the stories they might have got together to get some votes going.

Bit of a weird show. Kinda pointless.

Toff actually looks better without make ups

She's very pretty , how old is she?
    I seemed to have missed that bit ha!

That was a bit of a damp squib really..

Because of the stories they might have got together to get some votes going.

people were saying that they were getting their voters to vote to get iain out

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She's very pretty , how old is she?
    I seemed to have missed that bit ha!

23! Only a sprog

• Advertisement

did they ever open the prediction envelopes they did on day one

Advertisement