Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I was in the Luas going through Bluebell and Conor Mc Gregor drove along side in his flash car and waved at us

I should be high up on the pay scale .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I was an extra in a film with James McAvoy, Anne Hathaway, Maggie Smith and Julie Walters... I'm definitely a good candidate for BB!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Geez they may build a bigger house for us all !!

☺☺

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

KatW4 wrote: »
    I was an extra in a film with James McAvoy, Anne Hathaway, Maggie Smith and Julie Walters... I'm definitely a good candidate for BB!

My dad used to say Liam Neeson acted in a film with him.

Dad was only on screen a few seconds.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are ye wanting in BB house or IAC jungle surely any boards member qualifies as A lister :p

• Advertisement

Jeff2 wrote:
    Dad was only on screen a few seconds.

Totally counts ;)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are ye wanting in BB house or IAC jungle surely any boards member qualifies as A lister :p

Either !

Or both ☺

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Either !

Or both ☺

A BB house in the jungle :D

A BB house in the jungle :D

Brilliant idea !

When someone's evicted from the house , they have to go live off beans and rice in the jungle ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Off topic and to do a "Mam" on it, when's CBB starting? :)

• Advertisement

Monife wrote: »
    Off topic and to do a "Mam" on it, when's CBB starting? :)

Tuesday 2nd Jan @9pm

(Thanks to M's link on other thread!)

JamiEgo was on Loose Women today, Iain is on tomorrow

Vicky Pattinson claims winner Georgia Toffolo had an unfair advantage
    "It's no coincidence me, Scarlett Moffatt and Toff, who all make our living being ourselves on TV, have won. Hand on heart, I do think it's an unfair advantage. We are used to reality TV and having cameras on us all the time."

Is Vicks jealous Toff a more popular likeable winner

• Registered Users Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think I can trump you all..
    I'm actually the Secret Producer...

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I think I can trump you all..
    I'm actually the Secret Producer...
    Look I didn't want to do this but actually I'm Kiosk Keith

9f366f34583a3941b0a5ae59b714a960.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I know someone who slept with a footballer, that me in. :)

I have a confession to make, I lied! Forgive me, I don't know anyone who slept with a footballer....Any contact I have had with the "stars" is when I was working in the RTE canteen.. I'm not worthy of a position in the BB House.

Oh, I might be in with a chance to get onto Dancing With The Stars/Staff.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I have a confession to make, I lied! Forgive me, I don't know anyone who slept with a footballer....Any contact I have had with the "stars" is when I was working in the RTE canteen.. I'm not worthy of a position in the BB House.

You LIED about you/someone else sleeping with a footballer? You're a shoe in so:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I think I'm a real shoe-in because I rubbed shoulders in a hotel corridor with Roly Daniels, country singer, and Hal Roach, stand up comedian in the Jury's Cabaret in the now Ballsbridge Hotel - back in the '70's. :eek: :eek: :eek:

[The corridor, actually was taking the overflow from the bar, which was packed.]

Roly Daniels and I were chatting - innocently, I might add, when Hal Roach passed us in the corridor. He gave us such a Dirty Look, as much as to say "What are you two getting up to?" LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Eyepatch wrote: »
    I think I'm a real shoe-in because I rubbed shoulders in a hotel corridor with Roly Daniels, country singer, and Hal Roach, stand up comedian in the Jury's Cabaret in the now Ballsbridge Hotel - back in the '70's. :eek: :eek: :eek:

[The corridor, actually was taking the overflow from the bar, which was packed.]

Roly Daniels and I were chatting - innocently, I might add, when Hal Roach passed us in the corridor. He gave us such a Dirty Look, as much as to say "What are you two getting up to?" LOL!

Oh Eyepatch, your credentials don't matter to me, I'd be happy to see you in there.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

You have been in a thread with me and others who has met a few president.
    A few leaders of this country.
    Many of the rte stars.
    Two members of U2 but don't know their names or care to know.
    Was in Bonos other house while the other was being done up.

I used to work so long I would have no idea who these people were.

Its gas when someone sees you and expects you to know who they are.

It's like a high five and you go I'm out of here,no idea who you are. :)

Edit:most are celebs by association.:)

• Advertisement

What about someone who slept with a football :o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Oh Eyepatch, your credentials don't matter to me, I'd be happy to see you in there.. :)

Thank you, Collyflower. You mean I'm over qualified? :confused:;)

Or maybe, I can hold out for higher pay?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Only catching up now after a really busy week. I missed the reunion show so didn't see the handshake. Sounds like a dick move.

However, I know I won't be popular for saying this but Ian would drive me mad if I had to live in there with him.

And one thing that really bugged me was him telling them about eating the strawberries. He didn't need to do that and I think it was for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. The producers told him to.

2. For attention.

Neither off them cover him in glory.

Denis was a little prick with little man syndrome whatever way you look at it but Ian is not an easy person to live with.

What about someone who slept with a football :o:p

That deserves a show of it's own...... :)

We'll join forces and hug him together ☺

Thanks for posting that Liz , love his honesty and openness speaking about himself .

Kiosk Keith has been fired for turning up to work drunk and has been accused of sexually assaulting someone. It's all over Facebook at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Martina1991

KatW4 wrote:
    Kiosk Keith has been fired for turning up to work drunk and has been accused of sexually assaulting someone. It's all over Facebook at the minute.

Was that the time kiosk Kathy took over I wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

KatW4 wrote: »

Ah no :-(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

KatW4 wrote:

Seriously?

Advertisement