Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Yikes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hate to say it but I'm not that surprised. He really felt off in IAC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,777 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What a bloody tool, wonder will the media attack him as much as they did Jamie Carragher for spitting at a car. I suppose he can play the addiction card if needed.

M

Will he be suspended or not by ITV?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Wait till next Saturday an we will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

probably not. he is too much of a cash cow to .
    they need him and dec as a duo.

Thanks for you're support...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Doubt it..the child wasnt killed...

M

Just came to post this, damit you beat me to it.
    Now what the hell am I going to watch on Saturday?

Dec could launch a new reality show "Find Me An Ant" :p I assumed Scarlett would be upped to Dec's co host on Takeaway show

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dec could launch a new reality show "Find Me An Ant" :p I assumed Scarlett would be upped to Dec's co host on Takeaway show

Good lord , they better not give the screechy , shouty , Scarlett Moffatt any more air time than she already has :(

Unless they mute her ..

• Registered Users Posts: 36,139 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Anyone could see he was struggling on the previous episodes of SNTA. I mentioned it to people that he looked like a ticking time bomb.
    THe eyes don't lie. He's a suicide waiting to happen.

Anyone could see he was struggling on the previous episodes of SNTA. I mentioned it to people that he looked like a ticking time bomb.
    THe eyes don't lie. He's a suicide waiting to happen.

I hope not and that he gets the help he really needs

Rehab didn't work, fell of wagon straight away.
    Needs tough love now, someone to intervene

Yea, I'm not gonna do that...

Rehab didn't work, fell of wagon straight away.
    Needs tough love now, someone to intervene

My thinking on it is that he didn't give himself enough (if any) time before jumping back into tv when he came out of rehab last year .
    Maybe if he had taken it at a slower pace he might have coped a bit better ? I don't know , am only surmising here to be honest , just hope he gets the help he obviously needs and gets himself into a good headspace .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    My thinking on it is that he didn't give himself enough (if any) time before jumping back into tv when he came out of rehab last year .
    Maybe if he had taken it at a slower pace he might have coped a bit better ? I don't know , am only surmising here to be honest , just hope he gets the help he obviously needs and gets himself into a good headspace .

I totally agree. There was so much pressure for him to jump back into I'm a celeb I don't think he gave himself he time he needed to get back to full health.

I hope he gives himself that this time. He seemed like a great guy.

He needs some tough love. Gordon Ramsey should go see him, he knows him well enough.
    He could inspire a change in Dec . Dec problem is he's getting old and looking rough around the edges, that with drink and depression.
    Gordon was too, he was a fat fcuk 6 years ago, on a slippery slope. It's why Gordon took up doing Iron Man competitions and getting fit. He lost 60 lbs and started to eat less and healthier. Also had 3 hair transplants to give him the hairline of a teenager.

He turned it around and now looks the best version of himself, that's what everyone wants to be.

Gordon

''I look at the pictures and think, ‘How did Tana stay around?’ Because Tana has got better-looking and more gorgeous. And there she is, getting in bed with a fat f**k.”

“I didn’t have a figure. I didn’t feel that good,” Gordon elaborated. “It was painful. I used to look at myself in the mirror and think, ‘Holy sh*t!’"

Few years ago
    Fat, thinning hair. Receding Temples, depressed.

nintchdbpict000381414986.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Recent. Slim, new hairline, confident and healthier.

tmp_6w_ZLL0_5993a53d6bcf6c41_Getty_Images-862150566.jpg

Geez , it would be great if it was so easy to snap someone out of depression with tough love .

Although I get what you're saying about having someone to kind of mentor him , someone to talk to that he trusts . He has a long , tough road ahead of him , hopefully it all turns out well in the end for him .

Also Ant and Lisa are divorcing and I do not think it is very amical

Did any one see where Dec said that he and Ant had a deal/pact , that neither of them would present the show if the other wasn't there ?

Can't manage to link from phone , sorry .

Did any one see where Dec said that he and Ant had a deal/pact , that neither of them would present the show if the other wasn't there ?

Can't manage to link from phone , sorry .
    Latest news is they are rebranding themselves, they are now called pj and drunken...

deco nate wrote: »
    Latest news is they are rebranding themselves, they are now called pj and drunken...

Gives the term Smash Hits a whole new meaning..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Any news on the child that the drunk driving scumbag nearly killed...eh..?

• Advertisement

Any news on the child that the drunk driving scumbag nearly killed...eh..?

The last thing I read was that she was taken to hospital to be checked as a precautionary measure . Horrible experience for anyone , let alone a child .

Advertisement