Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying To Find The Name Of A Song

• 26-09-2017 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I know know there's a very little chance anyone can help me here, especially because I'm giving so little information, but I'll give it a lash anyway. I've heard this song on radio nova a few times over the past week or so. But I don't really listen to the lyrics in songs and it's not helped by the fact that I work in a workshop where its fairly noisy. But the bits I've managed the pick out of the song are "let's dance" and "black and white". These might not be part of the song at all I might have just picked it up wrong. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

Could be David Bowie's '80s hit Let's Dance. Total guess really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Or Let's dance by Edwin, which does have the words "let's dance" and "black and white"

A quick google should clear it up

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kilroyss

Could be David Bowie's '80s hit Let's Dance. Total guess really.

No that's no it thanks anyway!

big b wrote: »
    Or Let's dance by Edwin, which does have the words "let's dance" and "black and white"

A quick google should clear it up

No thats not it either, thanks anyway though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Kilroyss wrote:
    I know know there's a very little chance anyone can help me here, especially because I'm giving so little information, but I'll give it a lash anyway. I've heard this song on radio nova a few times over the past week or so. But I don't really listen to the lyrics in songs and it's not helped by the fact that I work in a workshop where its fairly noisy. But the bits I've managed the pick out of the song are "let's dance" and "black and white". These might not be part of the song at all I might have just picked it up wrong. Any help would be appreciated!

It could well be "Family Affair" by Sly and the Family Stone which was covered by Mary J Blige. The song contains those lyrics you mention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Use the "listen back" feature on their web page...

chicorytip wrote: »
    It could well be "Family Affair" by Sly and the Family Stone which was covered by Mary J Blige. The song contains those lyrics you mention.

No I actually found it. It's "feel about you" by Christine McVie. Thanks though!

Advertisement