Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance

Options
  • 26-09-2017 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Got my renewal today for car insurance last year it was €559. This year same company are quoting €874 no changes to policy, no claims etc; Can anyone recommend an insurance company other than FBD. Full clean drivers license 2010 Nissan Qashqai. Aged mid 40's. BTW I rang them and they aren't budging on that quote.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Nuw

Unfortunately, your only option here is to call the other providers and see if one offers a lower quote... There is no magic around it as it all depends on your own circumstances and their own policies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Try AIG XLNT driver, add a partner and it actually becomes cheaper.

Install the app and then forget about it - unless you are Boy racing it makes no difference to the policy renewal

I've yet to pay over €600 and I have business class 2 insurance. - FBD are way overpriced (quoted me over €1k!)

Advertisement