If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50''+ Tv Under €800

Options
  • 26-09-2017 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I'm looking for a Tv for around 800yoyos max 50'', Lg, Samsung, Philips etc brand please.

Let me know what you can offer. Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi for around that sort of price you would go wrong with the Hisense 55n6800

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202663-55n6800.aspx

It features 4K, HDR and smart capabilities.  For the price it is a well featured set at a very competitive price

Regards Stephen 

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭madmac187

It features 4K, HDR and smart capabilities.  For the price it is a well featured set at a very competitive price

Regards Stephen 

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply, to ask a noob question, I have at the minute, a Samsung ue40mu6470, LG49UH661V and Sony KD-55XE7002BU at the minute. How do these compare with to the hisense in terms of reliability? Don't like the Sony by the way lol

Regards Stephen 

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply, to ask a noob question, I have at the minute, a Samsung ue40mu6470, LG49UH661V and Sony KD-55XE7002BU at the minute. How do these compare with to the hisense in terms of reliability? Don't like the Sony by the way lol

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

madmac187 wrote: »

Regards Stephen 

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply, to ask a noob question, I have at the minute, a Samsung ue40mu6470, LG49UH661V and Sony KD-55XE7002BU  at the minute. How do these compare with to the hisense in terms of reliability? Don't like the Sony by the way lol
    Hi Madmac187.

There really is no manufacturer that is more reliable than the other. They all really have it sorted now.

The Hisense screens are very good valus for money and have came on leaps and bounds over the last year producing good colours and a clear image.

Why do you not like your Sony? We have sold a lot of these screens and also have the 49" running in store and it holds it own very well.

Hi Madmac187.

There really is no manufacturer that is more reliable than the other. They all really have it sorted now.

The Hisense screens are very good valus for money and have came on leaps and bounds over the last year producing good colours and a clear image.

Why do you not like your Sony? We have sold a lot of these screens and also have the 49" running in store and it holds it own very well.

It's very clunky and crappy when I connect my external hard drive to it. The picture I think lacks an almost vibrancy in the colour. But hey could be me.

• Advertisement

Hi Madmac187.

It's very clunky and crappy when I connect my external hard drive to it. The picture I think lacks an almost vibrancy in the colour. But hey could be me.
    Have you tried to adjust the settings for the picture, I'm sure you have but just in-case.

Also what format are the movies stored on the hard drive?

Have you tried to adjust the settings for the picture, I'm sure you have but just in-case.

All formats, it stops and lags, pixelates etc fine on the other TVs

All formats, it stops and lags, pixelates etc fine on the other TVs
    Hey Madmac187.

You could maybe try calling Sony and see what they say. They tech team would most likely be able to tell straight away if the TV is at fault.

How long ago did you purchase the TV and I'll see if I can find you on our system.

I bought it in Harvey Norman. I think it is a software issue not TV per say.

I bought it in Harvey Norman. I think it is a software issue not TV per say.
    Hey Madmac187.

It would be still worth a call to Sony's tech team.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.